Ridge on Sedona Golf Resort Vacations, Resorts, Rentals, Suites and Getaways
Springing up from the arid desert are rusty red-painted rock formations, which will capture the eye and enchant the soul. Amongst this truly one of a kind natural spectacle, the charming Ridge on Sedona Resort is perched. Against this backdrop, luxurious residential units provide peace that is in perfect harmony with nature. The options for partaking in leisurely activities or complete relaxation are endless – the resort’s 18-hole golf course is worth the stay alone. Secluded whirlpools are tucked into the hillside, and a lovely heated pool can be enjoyed both day and night. Blow off some steam in the fitness center, then sit back and enjoy some time in the sauna. The city of Sedona is yours to discover. Visit Sedona Golf Resort and bask in the best of what nature has to offer.
Cap off your day exploring Sedona’s sights with a stop at Oak Creek Brewery & Grill. Stunning views of the Red Rocks and Oak Creek, make the handcrafted beer you’ll find here even more delicious. Located on the north side of town, in the historic Tlaquepaque Arts and Crafts Village, the restaurant is just a short drive from most Sedona area attractions. Specialties here include a wide selection of “fire-kissed” pizzas (cooked in an aromatic wood oven) and gourmet hamburgers, either will leave you fully satisfied. Seasonal brews combine with year round offerings, to make a beer list that is as unique as the scenery. If you are overwhelmed by all the choices, choose them all! The “Seven Dwarfs” beer sampler gives you the option of trying their most popular selections, all served in whimsical miniature beer steins.
- Tripbound has trekked to this resort to test it out for you before you go. We've also made sure that the property offers fun for the kiddos! Give us a call and we'd be happy to share why we love this pick, and make sure it's the perfect vacation match for you.
· Cable TV
· DVD player
· Fully equipped kitchen (excludes Studio units)
· Air conditioning
· Iron and ironing board
· Decorative fireplace
· Washer and dryer (excludes Studio units)
· Hair dryer
· Sofa bed
· Wireless Internet Access - fee
· Activities department
· Children's activity center
· Concierge services
· Housekeeping services
· Massage services
· Parking on-site
· BBQ area
· Fitness center (must be 14 years of age)
· Movie / DVD rental
· Picnic area
· Multiple swimming pools
· Outdoor heated pool
· Nearby Luxury Hilton Spa - $20 Day Pass includes classes, gym, spa facilities, and more
Please note that some amenities are made available on a seasonal basis and at an additional charge.
Daily housekeeping is not included and may be added for a nominal charge.
Check In: 4:00 p.m., Check Out: 10:00 a.m.
· Tlaquepaque Arts & Crafts Village
· Chapel of the Holy Cross
· Cathedral Rock
· Bike trails
· Cycling / bike rental
· Helicopter / plane sightseeing
· Horseback riding
· Hot air ballooning
· Jeep tours
· Miniature golf
· Mountain climbing
The studio unit has a queen bed and sleeper sofa, with a partial kitchen (including coffee maker, utensils, dishes, microwave, refrigerator, silverware and toaster.) and general room amenities. Max Occupancy 4, 470 sq feet.
One bedroom unit has a king bed and sleeper sofa, with a full kitchen (including coffee maker, utensils, dishes, dishwasher & detergent, microwave, refrigerator, silverware and toaster and more.) and general room amenities. Max Occupancy is 4, and is 800 sq feet.
2 Bedroom Lockoff
The Ridge’s two bedroom lock off combines a one bedroom and a studio unit. The studio side of the unit has a queen bed and sleeper sofa, while the one bedroom side has a king bed and comes with a full kitchen (including coffee maker, utensils, dishes, dishwasher & detergent, microwave, refrigerator, silverware and toaster and more.) and general room amenities. Max Occupancy is 8, and is 1270 sq feet.
- The property was nice, no dinning on the site, the toilet paper holder was broken and the gym was good. Other than that it was a good stay.Posted by Amanda M. on 02.26.2018Beautiful setting in the red rocks. Friendly staff. And I really liked the arch above the deck, which is a small detail, but the details matter.Posted by Jean B. on 02.22.2018I was very impressed with the size of the studio that I rented. The scenery was breath taking and the staff were extremely helpful.The beds were comfortable. The hiking was amazing, such beauty was breath taking.Posted by Tim S. on 02.20.2017We had a large group of people in Sedona for a wedding and I loved that we could mix and match room types to accommodate everyone. We booked two studios and a one-bedroom. The rooms were clean and comfortable! The bathroom in the one-bedroom was very large with a huge tub and glass shower. Plenty of counter and drawer space for everyone to fit their toiletries. I also really appreciated the walk-in closet, fireplace, and spacious balconies. We used to pool one day only, due to weather restrictions, but did not utilize any of the other amenities at the resort such as the restaurant or planned activities. The resort was close to an amazing restaurant, ice cream shop, and grocery store, among other things. The drive to Sedona proper and beautiful hiking was short. I would definitely stay here again!Posted by Grace on 02.18.2017The Ridge was a fabulous resort! We had great service, our room and views were spectacular and the entire resort was well kept, quiet and very relaxing. We spent our days hiking and came back each night to relax in the hot tub. I liked the fact that the hot tub was in a quiet and secluded area of the resort surrounded by landscaping. It was wonderful to sit outside and look at the stars each night. We will definitely be returning!Posted by Kris L. on 02.16.2017I was very impressed with the size of the studio that I rented. The scenery was breath taking and the staff were extremely helpful. We arrived a day before the property started their family fun week, which was a plus because I was traveling with children. The beds were comfortable. My kids even slept in late in the sofa bed. We loved it so much that we wanted to add more time to our rental but since we were on a tight schedule we did not. I highly recommend Sedona Ridge.Posted by Marian S. on 07.11.2015This was supposed to be a summer break for the family. It ended up being just me and my wife, what a deal no kids! The studio was just perfect for the two of us. Everything we needed was there. The Sedona area was great!Posted by Fernando C. on 06.30.2015It was a very comfortable and spacious clean apt! The kitchen was very well equipped. Each room had a television, the balcony was lovely, sat there and had our evening glass of wine!Posted by Gunjan B. on 06.14.2015The condo at the Ridge on Sedona Golf Course was great! View of the Red Rocks off of the end of our balcony, the pool off the front. Very clean and spacious! Perfect vacation!Posted by Debbie R. on 06.09.2015Excellent for the price. Beautiful golf course studio apartment. Great location for golf, relaxing, hiking and mountain biking. Nice size for a couple. Good customer service.Posted by Bonnie on 06.02.2015My family of 4 just stayed at this resort and it exceeded our expectations. The property is lovely and very well kept. My boys (ages 9 and 11) loved the two-bedroom lock off and felt like they had their own space since they had the whole room to themselves with a bathroom and small kitchen, and could close the door between our spaces! We enjoyed the pools and the location is wonderful. Only about a 10 minute drive to downtown Sedona. We did a jeep tour which was the highlight for our boys, visited the Grand Canyon, did lots of hikes and drove all around. I highly recommend and we would go back when in Arizona!Posted by Gina on 04.05.2015One bedroom suite was just as described. Comfy king bed spacious bathroom with shower and soaking tub. Very well equipped kitchen and large living area with fireplace and dining table. On second level with great view of mountain vista. Close to restaurants. Short drive into Sedona.Posted by Pat P. on 04.03.2015