Sedona Summit Vacations, Resorts, Rentals, Suites and Getaways
starting at $62/Night
Sedona Summit Resort is your launching pad to adventure in the Red Rocks, Sedona, and the surrounding area. The Upper Sedona Plateau surrounds the resort with unbelievable views of the iconic Red Rocks and majestic mountains. Get out there and explore! Slide Rock State Park and Coconino National Forest contain beauty worth discovering. Visit the world-famous Cathedral rock, or cool off in the swimming hole at Oak Creek Canyon. Hike, bike, and thoroughly enjoy the wonders of this natural playground. Take a trip into the city, and shop unique boutiques and sample the flavors of the Southwest. After your excursions, take advantage of the resort’s relaxing pools and soothing hot tubs. Finish your night with more amazing views from your balcony. Recharge your body, mind, and soul, at Sedona Summit Resort.
A few favorite Sedona spots: Indian Gardens Oak Creek Market, a delightful little cafe with an amazing menu. Make sure not to miss Oak Creek Vista. You'll travel a very windy road to the top, but the views are spectacular! Don't miss the sunset at the Sedona Airport, and stick around for dinner and drinks at Mesa Grill.
- Tripbound has trekked to this resort to test it out for you before you go. We've also made sure that the property offers fun for the kiddos! Give us a call and we'd be happy to share why we love this pick, and make sure it's the perfect vacation match for you.
· Cable TV
· DVD player
· Full kitchen (excludes Studio units)
· Air conditioning
· Washer and dryer (excludes Studio units)
· Iron and ironing board
· Hair dryer
· Sofa bed
· Activities department
· BBQ area
· Fitness center (must be 14 years of age)
· Movie / DVD rental
· Picnic area
· Outdoor children's pool
· Outdoor heated pool
· Outdoor hot tub
· Outdoor swimming pool
Pool details: The property has 4 heated outdoor pools and 6 hot tubs. One of the swimming pools and hot tubs is for adult use only.
Please note that some amenities are made available on a seasonal basis and at an additional charge.
Daily housekeeping is not included and may be added for a nominal charge.
Check In: 4:00 p.m., Check Out: 10:00 a.m.
· Tlaquepaque Arts & Crafts Village
· Chapel of the Holy Cross
· Cathedral Rock
· Bike trails
· Cycling / bike rental
· Helicopter / plane sightseeing
· Horseback riding
· Hot air ballooning
· Jeep tours
· Miniature golf
· Mountain climbing
Studio Mesa Suite
Studio Mesa Unit is an upgraded room with upgraded finishes and furniture. Unit has a queen bed, & sleeper sofa, partial kitchen including coffee maker, cooking utensils, dishes, microwave, refrigerator, silverware and a toaster. General room amenities include air conditioning, balcony, patio, or terrace, ceiling fan, safe, and more. Max Occupancy is 4, 470 sq feet
1 Bedroom Mesa Suite
One Bedroom Mesa Suite is an upgraded unit with a king bed & sleeper sofa, full kitchen including coffee maker, cooking utensils, dishes, microwave, refrigerator, dishwasher and detergent, silverware and a toaster. General room amenities include air conditioning, balcony, patio, or terrace, ceiling fan, safe, and more. Full bath with walk in shower. Max Occupancy is 4, 800 sq. feet
2 Bedroom Lockoff
The 2 bedroom lockoff combines a one bedroom unit and a studio unit. It has a king bed, a queen bed & a sleeper sofa. Two bathrooms, full kitchen including coffee maker, cooking utensils, dishes, microwave, refrigerator, dishwasher and detergent, silverware and a toaster. General room amenities include air conditioning, balcony, patio, or terrace, ceiling fan, safe, and washer/dryer. Max Occupancy is 8, 1270 sq. feet
- The resort was as advertised. Check-in took longer than I would like, overall we had a great experience.Posted by Thera Levi on 04.01.2017Nice clean condo close to all of the great things that Sedona has to offer. Excellent customer service.Posted by Mark Hagen on 02.20.2017We stayed in a 1 bedroom Mesa suite the room was great and pullout was very comfortable for our teenage young man. Having a kitchen is always a plus and we cooked all but 1 meal. It's close to everything. Hot tub was fantastic! Only downside was when we came it was dark and very hard to see could use a few more lights around. We will definitely be back.Posted by Lori Stellmach on 01.22.2017This was my third time I've been to Sedona Summit. The facilities and suites are great and the staff is excellent. I highly recommend coming to Sedona Summit for a stay. I'll be back.Posted by Robert Hudson on 11.21.2016Great resort. Clean spacious rooms. Perfect temperature I. The pools.Posted by Dave on 11.06.2016Very nice unit for the price with a beautiful view! We definitely would return.Posted by KAH on 10.17.2016This was our second stay at Sedona Summit. It is conveniently located and beautifully set amongst the local landscape. The suites are roomy, clean and very comfortable. The units with kitchens and a washer/dryer make for a very homey stay, The multiple pools and hot tubs just add to the relaxation. This place offers some real amenities and good space at a real value. A big upgrade from the average hotel/motel.Posted by Ryan Fitzinger on 07.05.2016I loved my stay at Sedona Summit. The room gave my family plenty of space and comfort. The staff were courteous and the service was excellent as well. A great experience for the whole family. It was like our home away from home! Definitely would recommend for families visiting Sedona.Posted by Sujit Singh on 06.04.2016Our stay at Sedona Summit was awesome! The 2-Br unit lock out that we had far exceeded our expectations. Very clean, modern, updated kitchen and bathrooms. My daughter loved that she had her own "apartment". The views from our second floor unit blew us away. There's a small trail behind Sedona Summit that we hiked. Getting to uptown Sedona was easy and to all the various trails. The staff were friendly and knowledgeable. The pools (4 of them) and hot tubs were great. The hot tub closet to us was an infinity hot tub. Parking could be a little tight at times but we found spaces. We would definitely come back to Sedona Summit. Made great memories here.Posted by Ronica S. on 04.04.2016Nice unit, well equipped. Great experience with all staff that we encountered. Nice selection of activities available. Really enjoyed the infinity spa with spectacular views.Posted by Dave F. on 03.05.2016We had a great time at the Sedona Summit. It was exactly what were looking for in an accommodation in Sedona...close to trails, great rooms that were well equipped and clean and a lot of amenities. The staff at the Resort was excellent. We had a Mesa Suite with a lockoff studio unit which was perfect for a family of 4 with 2 teenagers. We would stay here again for sure. Thomas at Tripbound returned my emails in a timely and helpful manner.Posted by James Pajk on 03.23.2015Our three night stay at the Sedona Summit was excellent in July. The accommodations were exactly as advertised. The people are great at the resort with all of the information you need to know about Sedona and what the area has to offer. We can't wait to go back!Posted by Ron Ruder on 08.04.2014The vacation rental felt like a home away from home and the lock out addition gave my adult son a taste of the single life. The beds were so comfortable we had to force ourselves to get out of bed. My 12 year old daughter slept on the sofa bed which was equipped with a memory foam mattress. It was the first time my daughter didn't beg to sleep in our room. We will return and suggest to our friends to stay here.Posted by Aaron A. on 10.15.2015Perfect place to stay for a combination of nearby exploration and enjoying the sunny days! The suite was perfect for two.Posted by Ames on 07.17.2015The accommodations were outstanding, the staff polite and helpful, and the views were magnificent. The price, too, was wonderful.Posted by Dave T on 07.17.2015The room was nice and the view was pretty unstoppable. World-class illuminated infinity hot tub, great for floating on your back at night, looking at the stars.Posted by Ben on 07.16.2015Our room was a 2 Bedroom lock off and we had the perfect room - main floor, near the pool, lobby, fitness, activities, and on the other side great view of the mountains. The staff was nice, the pool and hot tub were great, as was the fitness room.Posted by Cindy and JT on 06.30.2015We were pleasantly surprised with our choice, the condo and studio lock off was perfect for two families. Both units are equipped with everything you need to make a great meal, beach towels and a beautiful view of the mountains. We loved it, no extra fees at all. I would definitely recommend it and we will definitely go back.Posted by Anonymous on 06.23.2015Everything about this place was wonderful. The cleanliness, decor, staff, property, views...This was our first, but won't be our last. I'm glad that I won't have to research for places to stay while in Sedona. We found our Sedona "home" for our future trips!Posted by Happy4me2 on 06.22.2015The Hubby and I drove in from Colorado. We stayed 4 nights 5 days. This condo was just about perfect, living room with a fireplace still romantic in May. We had a few rainy days and were only able to enjoy the pool one day. The bathroom was HUGE, you'll love the shower. Our condo was very nicely updated... Sedona is beautiful. For the price it was worth the stay.Posted by Stephanie B on 06.16.2015WOW!! What a great two bedroom place. Went on a weeklong vacation with my family (wife + 2 boys ...21 and 23). Having two bedrooms was key and a full kitchen was a bonus - both my boys are super healthy eaters so was nice to have the ability to cook ourselves. Furnishings were in excellent shape everything was almost new. Location was central and allowed easy access to all that Sedona has to offer. Views were great and staff was exceptional. They bent over backwards to be helpful.Posted by Steve P. on 06.04.2015My husband and I spent 5 days at the Sedona Summit and we are very glad we fell into this vacation rental. We were looking for a 1 bedroom place for about a week, while we hiked and rejuvenated ourselves from the hectic work pace. We wanted a place slightly out from the main drag... both for the natural and non-motor quiet. We also wanted a condo type place, so we could cook some of our meals. Sedona Summit absolutely fit the bill. We rented a 1 bedroom "Sunset Suite. The place was meticulous, extremely well appointed and very comfortable. We were an easy drive to most attractions and even up to Flagstaff for a day. We were extremely impressed over all with the management and facilities at the place and will definitely look to stay there again should be get a chance to return to Sedona.Posted by Barbara on 06.03.2015We had never been to Arizona and we would go again in a heartbeat. We were amazed at how spacious and meticulous the condo was. We had a family of 5 and stayed in the Mesa suite lockout which ended up being 2 adjoining condos. I will never stay in a hotel again, Tripbound is the way to go. Can’t wait to do it again!! There were 4 pools, 4 hot tubs, workout facilities and much more.Posted by Jennifer on 05.08.2015The room is very very clean and staff very friendly. The place is near all the attractions. We would certainly stay again if we can return someday.Posted by Emma on 05.05.2015We had a great trip to Sedona. Sedona Summit was nice. We had a one bedroom with a lock-off studio attached and it was great and very spacious. It had its own laundry which was a huge benefit. There was also a full kitchen, not just a cook top. We used the clubhouse pool and the proximity of the pool table, ping pong, foosball was a hit with the kids. Very quiet since it is on the west end of town. Didn't mind the drive into town. Enjoyed Slide Rock one day and spent most of the time mountain biking all the awesome trails around the area. Ate at a low key Mexican joint "Torta de Fuego" which was awesome food and fairly cheap. Will return again.Posted by Snowbound heat seekers on 05.04.2015We loved this 2 bedroom property with nice location at the Sedona summit resort. The room was nice, big and clean. Close to downtown, red rocks view, and hiking!Posted by Manjula on 05.04.2015Spacious accommodations in a beautiful setting. A perfect layout for families. Swimming pools, game area for kids, clubhouse, and resort grounds all were well maintained and pleasant to use. Resort conveniently located a few miles outside of town, but with easy access to dining, shopping, etc. Would highly recommend this location.Posted by Monica M on 05.04.2015We had a wonderful time at the resort. Perfect location, perfect weather and a lovely studio for our three day stay. We enjoyed the adult pool and hot tub. Staff were friendly and eager to make our stay the best!Posted by Kathy on 05.03.2015Our stay was great and it was quiet. The accommodations were first rate and would certainly stay again. Nice unit with fireplace and everything you need.Posted by Cathy on 05.03.2015We shared accommodations with another couple and we all loved it. We each had our own space and common area to visit. Great balcony overlooking pool and sunsets. Wonderful location to hiking trails.Posted by Nene on 05.03.2015The room, the staff, the setting....all great.Posted by Mike P on 05.03.2015Unit was beautifully appointed, immaculate, and exactly as described. We had a beautiful view on the first floor. Wonderful property - pools and hot tubs were all nice and clean. Be prepared for spotty cell service at the resort- we had no service whatsoever in the unit but had some on the street. Internet service worked well.Posted by Beth C on 05.03.2015We were pleasantly surprised with the accommodations and amenities offered at this Diamond Resort property. The resort was well maintained with manicured grounds and laid out well. The number of pools and hot tubs was especially attractive as there was one situated right next to our building. The kitchen was well stocked and useful for preparing breakfast meals. The bathroom was well laid out and featured a spacious shower. The location off Hwy. 89A on the west side of Sedona was convenient and close to everywhere we journeyed. The staff were very polite and courteous and couldn't have been any more helpful especially the concierge. They offered us a City Perks discount card which provided real savings at local restaurants and retail shops. All in all we found this property to be an excellent value compared to the other overpriced lodging available in Sedona. We would certainly recommend this property to others considering a stay in Red Rock country.Posted by Anonymous on 04.30.2015Love the 2 room condo, kids had a blast with so much space, kitchen was well-equipped.Posted by Ombhatt on 04.14.2015We had a wonderful visit and loved staying at the condo. We made good use of the pool each afternoon and even opted to cook in a couple of nights to relax after a day’s worth of adventure. Everything was very close by and the views are beautiful. We found the size comfortable for our family of four. We would have preferred a softer touch on the shower head, but all in all, we loved the condo! We would definitely recommend this place to our friends and would stay again when we get a chance to return to the area.Posted by Kim M. on 04.06.2015Took my husband to Sedona as an early retirement gift. Had no idea where to stay and I decided on the Sedona Summit Resort. Not disappointed at all. Nice grounds, great pools and hot tubs with views of the red rocks. Our unit was very clean and well equipped with kitchen essentials, we were pleasantly surprised. Easily accessible to all the various activities Sedona has to offer and just a two hour drive to the Grand Canyon. I would highly recommend this unit and hope to return myself one day.Posted by Queeny on 04.04.2015We stayed at Sedona Summit for three nights with our two teenage sons. The condo was very comfortable. It was nicely appointed. The washer and dryer was a real bonus for our road trip. The boys loved the pool and hot tub! And we loved being in close proximity to the gorgeous trails in and around Sedona. What a stunningly beautiful place!Posted by Traveling with Teens on 04.04.2015Absolutely Beautiful...The property was wonderful and had full view of the red rocks. The staff was excellent. Next to the hot tub and pool. Had a wonderful stay.Posted by Lisa S on 04.03.2015The resort was a good location, right when you enter Sedona and within 10 minutes of Downtown Sedona. The room was very nice, upgraded to include granite counters, full appliances, large soaking tub, etc. I wish our room had a better view but we were able to see the red rocks from the side of our patio. We did not spend much time in our room as there is so much to do but when we were in the room it was very nice and the bed was very comfortable, not your typical hotel bed.Posted by Bubbles on 04.03.2015I gave 5 stars because this is a very upscale facility in an outstanding setting among the red rocks of Sedona. The two bed, two bath room was very modern and was perfect for our girls get away. We were on the bottom floor which we liked since we did not have to carry our luggage upstairs and it was right by the most fantastic pool and hot tub. It was a ten minute drive to downtown which we did not mind at all. Coming home at night was a little challenge as there were not a lot of lights on the streets so you had to watch closely not to miss your turn. Other than that, a great place that I will return to again!!Posted by Pat & Ed on 03.19.2015My husband and I stayed in a Studio unit. We booked this thru TripBound and received a great rate for 5 nights. The property was lovely. With such a good rate, we were skeptical as to what the unit & property would look like. Check-in was easy & the staff were friendly. Our unit was perfect for the 2 of us. You could fit 4 with the pull-out sofa but it would be tight. Everything was clean. The refrigerator was a bit on the small size (not a full size) but it met our needs. The hot tub was wonderful. There are several on the property but we just used the one closest to us (Bldg 28). We utilized the laundry facilities (which are not in the unit but they were right across the cul-de-sac from our bldg. & were free). We walked every morning around the property (beautiful views) and hiked a portion of the trail that starts at the back of the property. That trail actually extends 5 miles and hooks up with trails that lead to many other trails (over by Bear and Doe Mountains). We hiked for 3 days and absolutely love love love Sedona! We did Happy Hour drinks and dinner at the Enchantment ... great views, food & drinks. We also did Happy hour drinks & dinner at the Airport ... the bartender there was wonderful, as were the drinks & food. My husband loved the coffee they had in the lobby. Any time we had questions or needed anything, the staff was very friendly and accommodating. We will definitely stay here again on our next trip to Sedona! But if we bring any of the kids with us, we will be sure to get at least a 1 bedroom.Posted by Nicole F on 03.15.2015Everything about this trip was perfect! Booked through TRIPBOUND and had a great condo for the four of us for less than the price of two hotel rooms! Lots of space, grand views, helpful, kind staff that had great recommendations for places to eat and things to do. Loved the hot chocolate and coffee available 24/7 in the spacious lobby. Nearby to all we wanted to do, but outside of the business of uptown. Enjoyed the peace and quiet after long days of hiking, ATVing, and hanging out uptown. Sedona is a great place to vacation and Sedona Summit is a great place to base that vacation out of.Posted by Thomas S. on 01.29.2015This property was centrally located to all the sites of Sedona making it easy to get everywhere. The unit was fantastic, comfortable and homey. We especially enjoyed the 24 hour pool and spa.Posted by MizCar on 05.21.2014Sedona is beautiful! This resort was nice - the staff was friendly and the accommodations very spacious. Some units were newer than others, but even the older ones were comfortable and clean. Overall the place was quiet and peaceful. The kids had fun in the pool and hot tub. The kitchens were fairly well-appointed, but you need to bring everything (cooking oil, salt, and other basics). This is not a big deal because supermarkets are only a 5-minute drive away. This was a nice experience for our family of 5. We will come back.Posted by David S. on 04.28.2014The 2 bedroom/2 Bath was very nice, clean, well equipped and perfect for two couples. Our unit was a little dark as it was on the ground floor but it had amazing views of the Red Rocks. I woke up one morning and found the sky filled with hot air balloons, it was beautiful. The location was perfect for us as it was close to where we started our hikes and it's just a 5 minute drive to uptown Sedona. The check-in staff were friendly and efficient. I would recommend this property.Posted by Shirley J on 04.16.2014My family LOVED this place! We stayed in the Sunset Suite. It had a great balcony with Mountain View and was plenty big for our family of four. Front desk and concierge were very helpful and had candy on the counter every day! My husband reported that one of the bathroom doors in the unit was broken and a repairman man showed up within a few hours. We asked to switch our cleaning day. Sure no problem. Plenty of TLC at this resort. We used the pools, fitness center and pool tables. Great hiking trails too. You should vacation at Sedona Summit.Posted by Karen N on 04.11.2014Perfectly maintained condo great view and quiet despite proximity to shops and walks.Posted by Judy W on 01.22.2014We found the Sedona Summit standard suites very nice, clean and the staff very helpful. The location is very convenient to Sedona and quiet even though it is near the highway. Would recommend this place to our friendsPosted by Pam S. on 01.22.2014Excellent Resort! Loved the pool and hot tub, which were open 24 hours with your room key card! Check in and out was very easy, reserving the room was easy as well. I just called the number listed & the team at Tripbound assisted me with booking. I asked about reserving the condo for one night (even though they say it's a 2 night minimum) and because they were not full they allowed a 1 night stay :-) rate was very reasonable for a 2 bedroom 2 bath unit, with full kitchen & washer & dryer! We were on an extended trip & it was nice to catch up on our laundry. We like saving money by eating in the condo instead of eating at restaurants & the kitchen was fully stocked with pots/pans & dishes to allow us to do so. I would definitely stay here again!! Sedona is a beautiful city and I would like to have more time to explore it next time through the area as we were just passing through for one night. There were 6 of us staying here and the condo was spacious and comfortable - so much better than a hotel room!!! I would stay here again for sure.Posted by Penny H. on 12.21.2013This was our first time in Sedona and we had no idea what to expect. The team at Tripbound was very helpful and knowledgeable and recommended this resort due to the location and red rock views. We got a great price and they made the reservation process easy and pleasant. It worked out perfectly! The one bedroom suite was plenty spacious, bed was comfy and the location was ideal. We were right up the street from the airport (where we went to watch the sunset each night) and just a few minutes from uptown. There is a great organic market where we grabbed snacks and breakfast foods right up the street. Lots of great trails, restaurants and shops nearby! Would defiantly recommend this resort to other travelers.Posted by Chrissy M on 11.27.2013We spent 2 days at the resort and found the accommodations to be just what we needed. Having the separate room for our young adult daughter gave everyone just the right amount of privacy. Would certainly stay at the resort again.Posted by Little Ditty on 11.11.2013Wow! Sedona was so much more beautiful than we ever expected! We stayed at the very comfortable Flagstaff Wyndham and visited nearby Sedona and the Red Rocks and also the Grand Canyon. The resort was beautiful and so close to all the attractions (Grand Canyon was 2 hours away). We looked forward to returning to our lodging at the end of each day. It was like our home away from home!Posted by Shar and Den on 10.11.2013