Wyndham Sedona Vacations, Resorts, Rentals, Suites and Getaways
starting at $134/Night
What We Love
- This resort’s luxurious outdoor hot tub has the most beautiful view of the starry skies at night.
- You’ll love the beautiful red rock surroundings. You really get to experience the Arizona desert right from the resort!
- The staff at this resort are truly helpful. They are exceptionally friendly and knowledgeable, and always ready to give recommendations on hiking trails and local places to check out.
- This location has the best of both worlds: it is both convenient to access and also offers an authentic West Sedona experience.
- You’ll appreciate that there is a nearby Whole Foods style grocery store and in-suite kitchens so you won’t have to deal with the expenses and hassle of eating out for every meal!
Located in the midst of the Arizona’s famous Red Rocks, Wyndham Sedona brings guests face to face with this awe inspiring beauty. While here, you can comfortably enjoy the stunning scenery from your tastefully appointed, villa style residence. Bask in the sun, or swim under the soft glow of the moon at the 24-hour onsite pool. Work up a sweat at the fully modern fitness center, complete with a sauna. Let the beauty of nature be your muse, as you embark on an artistic journey in one of the organized arts & crafts classes. Step out of the creature comforts, and discover the nature & vortex walks that weave you through winding creeks, ascending terrain, and picturesque vistas. National Forests and State Parks present even more opportunity for exploration. Venture out further, and embrace the eclectic charm that is Sedona; quaint boutiques and dining options abound. At Wyndham Sedona you will truly become one with nature.
Wyndham Sedona is ideally located close to Uptown Sedona, Arizona. Here you will find excelent shopping and dining, from boutiques, jewelry, galleries and more. Grab a cup of coffee and take in a view of the beautiful red rocks. Looking for a hearty breakfast to start the day? Check out the famous Coffee Pot Restaurant, a local favorite – great food, large portions, and affordable prices.
- Tripbound has trekked to this resort to test it out for you before you go. We've also made sure that the property offers fun for the kiddos! Give us a call and we'd be happy to share why we love this pick, and make sure it's the perfect vacation match for you.
· Cable TV
· DVD player
· Fully equipped kitchen - including wine glasses! (excludes 1 Bedroom Suites)
· Air conditioning
· Balcony or deck (excludes 1 Bedroom Suites)
· Washer and dryer
· Sofa bed
· Iron and ironing board
· Hair dryer
· Wireless Internet Access
· Outdoor swimming pool
· Outdoor hot tub
· Exercise equipment
· Activities center
· “Play Days” activities program
· Game room
· Picnic / BBQ area
Please note that some amenities are made available on a seasonal basis and at an additional charge.
Daily housekeeping is not included and may be added for a nominal charge.
Check In: 4:00 p.m., Check Out: 10:00 a.m.
· Tlaquepaque Arts & Crafts Village
· Chapel of the Holy Cross
· Cathedral Rock
· Horseback riding
· Live entertainment
· Mountain biking
1 Bedroom Deluxe
Wyndham's one bedroom deluxe unit has upgraded finishes. Unit has king bed, and queen sleeper sofa. Bathroom with whirlpool tub, washer/dryer and private balcony, WiFi wireless internet. Full Kitchen: coffee and tea maker, microwave, refrigerator, oven, dishwasher, stove, toaster, cookware, flatware. Convenient Comforts include cable TV, DVD player, hairdryer, AM/FM alarm clock, iron and ironing board, complimentary high speed wireless Internet. Maximum occupancy: 4, unit is up to 974 sq. ft.
2 Bedroom Deluxe
Two bedroom unit provides a king bed, and two double beds and queen sleeper sofa. Bathroom with whirlpool tub, washer/dryer and private balcony, WiFi wireless internet. Full Kitchen: coffee and tea maker, microwave, refrigerator, oven, dishwasher, stove, toaster, cookware, flatware (some units do not have oven and stove). Convenient Comforts include cable TV, DVD player, hairdryer, AM/FM alarm clock, iron and ironing board, complimentary high speed wireless Internet Maximum Occupancy: 8, unit size is 1224 sq ft.
Promotional codes and seasonal sale prices not reflected.
Use Instant Quote feature to apply any discounts.
1 Bedroom Deluxe 2 Bedroom Deluxe Weekday Weekend Weekday Weekend 3/13/20 11/26/20 $136 $220 $181 $304 11/27/20 12/10/20 $104 $188 $168 $280 12/11/20 12/24/20 $84 $168 $144 $256 12/25/20 12/31/20 $136 $220 $181 $304 1/1/21 1/7/21 $145 $233 $193 $323 1/8/21 1/28/21 $89 $179 $153 $272 1/29/21 3/11/21 $111 $199 $179 $298 3/12/21 11/25/21 $145 $233 $193 $323 11/26/21 12/9/21 $111 $199 $179 $298 12/10/21 12/23/21 $89 $179 $153 $272 12/24/21 12/31/21 $145 $233 $193 $323
Select a room to view seasonal rates.1 Bedroom Deluxe3/13/20 - 11/26/20Weekday: $136Weekend: $22011/27/20 - 12/10/20Weekday: $104Weekend: $18812/11/20 - 12/24/20Weekday: $84Weekend: $16812/25/20 - 12/31/20Weekday: $136Weekend: $2201/1/21 - 1/7/21Weekday: $145Weekend: $2331/8/21 - 1/28/21Weekday: $89Weekend: $1791/29/21 - 3/11/21Weekday: $111Weekend: $1993/12/21 - 11/25/21Weekday: $145Weekend: $23311/26/21 - 12/9/21Weekday: $111Weekend: $19912/10/21 - 12/23/21Weekday: $89Weekend: $17912/24/21 - 12/31/21Weekday: $145Weekend: $2332 Bedroom Deluxe3/13/20 - 11/26/20Weekday: $181Weekend: $30411/27/20 - 12/10/20Weekday: $168Weekend: $28012/11/20 - 12/24/20Weekday: $144Weekend: $25612/25/20 - 12/31/20Weekday: $181Weekend: $3041/1/21 - 1/7/21Weekday: $193Weekend: $3231/8/21 - 1/28/21Weekday: $153Weekend: $2721/29/21 - 3/11/21Weekday: $179Weekend: $2983/12/21 - 11/25/21Weekday: $193Weekend: $32311/26/21 - 12/9/21Weekday: $179Weekend: $29812/10/21 - 12/23/21Weekday: $153Weekend: $27212/24/21 - 12/31/21Weekday: $193Weekend: $323Reservation fees not included.
- Been coming to Sedona for 11 years and I wish I'd found the Wyndhom (and Tripbound) sooner! Nicely situated, very clean and quiet, nice, nice people handling the desk and activities. Room to spread out and eat 'at home' if you want. Even for a short trip, I will always book here.Posted by Kristina A. on 03.29.2015