Top 5 Tuesday: Warm Weather Vacation Destinations
This winter can be summed up in one word: brrr! Speaking for the nation as a whole, I think we are ready to be sun-drenched instead of snow-drenched. With kids running low on snow-day activities and parents running low on patience, right now is a wonderful time for a warm weather getaway. Before you freeze in your tracks at the price of a Caribbean vacation, let Tripbound share the sizzling spots of our Top 5 Warm Weather Vacation Destinations.
Top 5: Warm Weather Vacations Destinations
- Philipsburg, St. Maarten: Whether you enjoy scuba diving for treasure, or you prefer winning your treasure at the blackjack table, the island of St. Maarten is the palm-fringed place for you. The Flamingo Beach Resort in Philipsburg allows its guests to experience both relaxation and adventure.
- Kailua-Kona, Hawaii: Want to vacation on a South Pacific island without even having to apply for a passport? Kailua-Kona on the Big Island of Hawaii is as exotic as you can domestically get. The Wyndham Kona Hawaiian Resort has the charm of 1930’s Hawaii, while still promising the comfortable luxuries and daring activities of a present-day island.
- Indio, California: The beach isn’t the only place with sand and sun! The town of Indio, located in Greater Palm Springs, offers an oasis of contemporary culture and iconic architecture in the midst of the otherwise desolate desert. The heat may cause you to believe that the Wyndham Indio is actually a mirage. Instead, it is a Mediterranean-style resort beckoning you to relax at the spa, float in the “Lazy River, or tee up at the Golf Course at Terra Lago.
- San Antonio, Texas: While it may be easy to stereotype Texas, it not’s easy to stereotype San Antonio. Located at both a geographical and cultural crossroads, you will remember the city of San Antonio like Sam Houston remembered the Alamo. The Wyndham Riverside Suites is a historical building on the banks of the renowned River Walk, and just a block and a half away from the Alamo battle site. At this hotel, comfort and convenience are assured, all in the heart of downtown San Antonio.
- San Diego, California: 70 miles of coastline and reliably sunny weather are ideal characteristics for warm weather vacation destinations. If you are an animal-lover who enjoys outdoor recreation, in addition to appreciating the best weather year-round and beaches, you should be stop reading this blog and start planning your trip to San Diego. The new Wyndham Harbour Lights is set in the notable Gaslamp Quarter. Whether you’re seeking time with your significant other, or a stroll through the San Diego Zoo, a suite at the Harbour Lights can guarantee a special time in San Diego.
Is your parka put away and is there sunscreen in your suitcase? Tripbound can offer you heavily discounted vacations at resorts in all 5 of these warm weather vacation destinations. Before getting sun bound, call Tripbound!