Wyndham Indio Vacations, Resorts, Rentals, Suites and Getaways
starting at $200/Night
What We Love
- Situated in the middle of the surrounding desert, the resort grounds are lush, with little streams running through where you might find bunnies or birds.
- The resort features an excellent on site spa, where you can relax in a totally tranquil environment.
- There is a shaded kid’s pool area and an adjacent playground with soft flooring to keep the little ones cool and safe.
- Within the resort, there is a super convenient mini mart, deli, and coffee bar to get your day started right!
- You’ll really enjoy the big decks that come with gas grills and great outdoor dining tables at this resort.
The Wyndham Indio Resort is a Mediterranean style oasis that springs up from the Coachella Desert Valley. Located in Palm Springs, perfect weather, abundant adventure, and endless relaxation opportunities surround your stay here. Accommodations at this resort range from charming suites, which are perfect for that romantic getaway, to one-, two-, or three-bedroom condos that are sure to provide respite for the entire family. All units overlook the meticulously manicured golf course or the stunning mountain scenery, and are complete with a BBQ, patio or balcony, washer and dryer, and fully equipped kitchen. This type of convenience and comfort will allow you to thoroughly partake in all of the amenities and activities that Wyndham Indio offers its guests. Outdoor swimming pools and hot tubs, a modern fitness facility, and full-size tennis courts are all provided for your enjoyment. The on-site Spa at Indio will relax away your tension with a full litany of massages and facials. The Golf Club at Terra Lago is just a short putt away from the resort, so make sure your clubs are packed. Children are catered to with two children’s pools, a lazy river ride, multiple playgrounds, and a fun-filled game room. If you’re looking to immerse yourself in all Palm Springs has to offer, then look no further than Wyndham Indio.
Condo-style vacationing lets you leave the bags at home. So take advantage of this by grabbing some of the best vintage finds of the Coachella Valley, and come home with souvenirs that are as unique as your vacation. At The Estate Sale Co. you will be ushered into a treasure room filled with the area’s most distinctive fine art, sought after collectibles, and stunning estate jewelry. Since Palm Springs was once the playground to Hollywood’s Golden Age stars, you may just walk away with a once-in-a-lifetime steal.
- Tripbound has trekked to this resort to test it out for you before you go. We've also made sure that the property offers fun for the kiddos! Give us a call and we'd be happy to share why we love this pick, and make sure it's the perfect vacation match for you.
· Cable TV
· DVD player
· Full kitchen
· Air conditioning
· Washer and dryer
· Murphy bed
· Wireless Internet Access - fee
· Spa at Indio
· Outdoor swimming pool
· Lazy river
· Two children's pools
· Five hot tubs
· Fitness center
· Business center
· Convenience shop
· Concierge desk
· Tennis court
· Two playgrounds
· Arcade games
· Movie rentals
Please note that some amenities are made available on a seasonal basis and at an additional charge.
Daily housekeeping is not included and may be added for a nominal charge.
This resort charges a Transient Occupancy Tax. Taxes may be due at the time of booking.
Check In: 4:00 p.m, Check Out: 10:00 a.m.
· Horseback riding
· Miniature golf
· Mountain biking
· Cross-country skiing
· Live entertainment
Master Bedroom with King Bed, Guest Bedroom with Two Twin Beds, Queen Murphy bed in Living Area, Patio or Balcony, Washer & Dryer, barbecue grill and a fully equipped kitchen including microwave, refrigerator, oven, dishwasher, stove, coffee and tea maker, toaster, cookware, flatware. Convenient comforts include cable TV, DVD player, and stereo with CD player.
Promotional codes and seasonal sale prices not reflected.
Use Instant Quote feature to apply any discounts.
2 Bedroom Weekday Weekend 2/7/20 4/30/20 $183 $307 5/1/20 5/21/20 $150 $253 5/22/20 8/27/20 $183 $307 8/28/20 12/17/20 $150 $253 12/18/20 12/31/20 $183 $307 1/1/21 2/4/21 $150 $254 2/5/21 4/29/21 $184 $308 4/30/21 5/20/21 $150 $254 5/21/21 8/26/21 $184 $308 8/27/21 12/16/21 $150 $254 12/17/21 12/31/21 $184 $308
Select a room to view seasonal rates.2 Bedroom2/7/20 - 4/30/20Weekday: $183Weekend: $3075/1/20 - 5/21/20Weekday: $150Weekend: $2535/22/20 - 8/27/20Weekday: $183Weekend: $3078/28/20 - 12/17/20Weekday: $150Weekend: $25312/18/20 - 12/31/20Weekday: $183Weekend: $3071/1/21 - 2/4/21Weekday: $150Weekend: $2542/5/21 - 4/29/21Weekday: $184Weekend: $3084/30/21 - 5/20/21Weekday: $150Weekend: $2545/21/21 - 8/26/21Weekday: $184Weekend: $3088/27/21 - 12/16/21Weekday: $150Weekend: $25412/17/21 - 12/31/21Weekday: $184Weekend: $308Reservation fees not included.
- Posted by Jack F. on 03.09.2019Posted by Michael F. on 03.09.2019This resort was really nice. It had a lot of great amenities and a wonderful swimming pool. The Spa at Indio was fantastic. Had a massage there that was best massage ever.It would be nice if it had a Pool Bar. However, the store and deli were fine. Lots of supplies available and grocery store right down the street. Lot's of BBQ grills so never had to wait for a grill.The only downside to the resort is that is almost 45 minutes to downtown Palm Springs. Other than that, we enjoyed our stay and would come back again.Posted by Kelli R. on 04.21.2018The resort was wonderful, and it was a great value.Posted by Roger M. on 03.12.2018Very clean, modern spacious accommodations. Site is on the outskirt area of Plam springs in Indio, but with easy access to interstate , driving to golf destinations was very quick. Would recommend this destination to others.Posted by Wayne M. on 03.04.2018Very nice resort. Tripbound group very professional and a level higher to book with and answer any questions. We were on a golf trip and found many courses within easy driving distance. Terra Lago course is right on site. Strongly recommend this location and especially this company.Posted by w. M. on 01.30.2018Excellent for couples or families. Beautiful grounds, awesome pools, lots to do and see.Posted by Dawn H. on 01.14.2018Beautiful resort. The condominium was spacious. The bed was very comfortable.Posted by Avaleen V. on 02.10.2017Had a wonderful vacation at this beautiful resort! Has all the amenities that you could ever need.-multiple heated pools and hot tubs, lazy river, gym, tennis and basketball court, floor shuffleboard game. A huge recreation centre with scheduled activities for younger children, ping pong tables and movie room. You can even order Starbucks coffee or fancy drinks from the convenience store on site. Not to mention a great golf course that surrounds the resort! We stayed in the main bldg which was perfect as it's close to the pool, hot tub and lazy river! Tripbound was great to deal with from start to finish. Looking forward to booking another trip with them soon!Posted by Elaine V. on 02.07.2017The Wyndham Indio was awesome. Very clean, lots to do onsite. Absolutely no complaints what so ever. It is a time share resort so they asked us to participate in a 90 minute presentation, but we declined and they did not pressure us. Great facility to stay at.Posted by Karen S. on 03.17.2019I have been to this resort before and have always found it clean and well stocked. The personnel is extremely friendly and the folks in housekeeping, where we pick up clean towels and supplies, are always very friendly. I would give the resort the top rating. Needless to say, I will use Tripbound again and recommend it to my friends.Posted by MaryLou T. on 03.12.2019