Wyndham Rio Mar, A Margaritaville Vacation Club Resort Vacations, Resorts, Rentals, Suites and Getaways
starting at $148/Night
What We Love
- There are multiple restaurants and bars within the resort, keeping your mealtime and pleasuretime consistently stress-free.
- Enjoy the full 18-hole golf course and driving range on site!
- There’s a truly luxurious spa onsite that offers massages, manicures, facials, and meditation rituals for total relaxation.
- You’ll love this ideal location —right next to stunning El Yunque National Rainforest!
- The kiddo’s will love the zero-entry kid’s pool, waterslide, playground, and rotating fun activities each day!
Your own personal paradise is served up at the Margaritaville Vacation Club at Wyndham Rio Mar. Set on 500 of Puerto Rico’s most pristine acres; Wyndham Rio Mar puts the island’s beauty on full display. Stunning ocean views and enviable seascapes await guests along the resort’s secluded beachfront. Just as striking are the lush Caribbean forests that dominate the local landscape. Wyndham Rio Mar’s southern border is made up by the tropical rainforests of the El Yunque Caribbean National Forest. Only a tropical setting as stunning as ths one could host a Margaritaville Vacation Club.
From the playful Jimmy Buffet-themed atmosphere to the “5’ O’clock Somewhere Bar,” Parrotheads will feel right at home. Wyndham Rio Mar studio suites are the perfect home base for couples as they partake in this paradise. Units feature private rooms with plush bedding, complimented by carefully-selected island décor. Enjoy a cup of world-famous Puerto Rican coffee from your own private balcony overlooking the nearby rainforests or ocean views. Make yourself at home with the mini kitchen and its full slate of kitchen appliances. For your convenience, all suites offer complimentary WiFi as well.
Guests of the resort will have access to some amazing amenities sure to make your vacation truly memorable. Two outdoor swimming pools, a children’s pool, and two outdoor hot tubs will provide much-needed relaxation. Stay active on the resort’s two golf courses, multiple tennis courts, and a fully-equipped fitness center. Between the poolside bar, and 10 on-site restaurants and lounges, you can be certain you’ll find the perfect frozen cocktail or fresh Caribbean dish. Now is the time to make your escape to the Margaritaville Vacation Club at Wyndham Rio Mar.
Bioluminescent Bay in nearby Laguna Grande is a natural spectacle not to be missed. Located about a half hour from the Wyndham Rio Mar resort, a multitude of brightly glowing plankton inhabit these tropical waters, creating a nighttime luminescence that is simply breathtaking. This natural phenomenon requires exact environmental conditions, and is therefore extremely rare. The best way to witness these illuminated waters is by kayak, and several outfits offer guided tours. Keep in mind, for optimal viewing, visit Bioluminescent Bay during a cloudy or moonless night, as it will reduce light pollution.
· Cable TV
· DVD player
· Fully-equipped kitchen (deluxe units only)
· Air conditioning
· Balcony / deck
· Hair dryer
· Iron and ironing board
· Wireless Internet access
· 2 Outdoor swimming pools
· Organized activities
· 2 Golf courses
· Fitness center
· Day spa
· Recreation center / game room
· Water sports
· Laundry facilities
· Poolside cabanas
· 13 Tennis courts
· 2 Outdoor hot tubs
· 10 Restaurants / lounges
· Poolside bar
Car rental recommended: transportation required for most off-site activities
Self-parking at the resort is available for $15 / night, and valet available for $20 / night.
Resort is a non-smoking property.
For travel to Puerto Rico, simply bring a valid photo I.D. Passport is required for non-U.S. citizens.
Please note that some amenities are made available at an additional charge.
Daily housekeeping is not included and may be added for a nominal fee.
Check In: 4:00 p.m., Check Out: 10:00 a.m.
· Water and jet skiing
· White water rafting
· Horseback riding
· Scuba / snorkeling
· Miniature golf
· El Yunque Rainforest
· Yokahu Tower
· Bioluminescent Bay
· Old San Juan
· Bacardi Factory
Promotional codes and seasonal sale prices not reflected.
Use Instant Quote feature to apply any discounts.
Studio Mountain View Weekday Weekend 11/1/19 12/12/19 $116 $192 12/13/19 1/2/20 $152 $254 1/3/20 5/14/20 $158 $262 5/15/20 7/2/20 $120 $199 7/3/20 8/27/20 $158 $262 8/28/20 10/29/20 $98 $168 10/30/20 12/10/20 $120 $199 12/11/20 12/31/20 $158 $262
Select a room to view seasonal rates.Studio Mountain View11/1/19 - 12/12/19Weekday: $116Weekend: $19212/13/19 - 1/2/20Weekday: $152Weekend: $2541/3/20 - 5/14/20Weekday: $158Weekend: $2625/15/20 - 7/2/20Weekday: $120Weekend: $1997/3/20 - 8/27/20Weekday: $158Weekend: $2628/28/20 - 10/29/20Weekday: $98Weekend: $16810/30/20 - 12/10/20Weekday: $120Weekend: $19912/11/20 - 12/31/20Weekday: $158Weekend: $262Reservation fees not included.
- Our family had an amazing trip to Puerto Rico! It was the perfect balance of relaxing in paradise (our resort) and adventurous excursions into the rainforest, kayaking in bioluminescent lagoons and exploring historic towns. Our suite was spacious, clean and came with outstanding views. The resort offered daily activities for children such as feeding iguanas, flying kites on the beach, craft hour, cooking/mixology classes, and friendly water volleyball games. Thank you, Tripbound, for the recommendation and assistance in setting up our reservations. It was our most stress-free vacation planning to date!Posted by Kristina C. on 11.30.2018Margaritaville Wyndham Rio Grande is the most amazing hotel in Puerto Rico. If you want to stay in luxury you should stay here. They give 5 star service 24/7. They are so accommodating and friendly. They have activities throughout the day as well which are so fun! We stayed here 4 times already because this place is the best!Posted by Samantha D. on 09.28.2018