Wyndham St. Thomas, A Margaritaville Vacation Club Resort Vacations, Resorts, Rentals, Suites and Getaways
starting at $140/Night
What We Love
- This resort is truly a beachside paradise nestled in a cove. You’ll love the fine white sand, crystal-clear waters, and views of St. John island in the distance.
- Snorkeling, sailing, paragliding, and windsurfing are all perfect activities to make the most of this breathtaking location.
- All units come complete with a Margaritaville Frozen Concoction maker!
- There’s a delicious on-site Margaritaville restaurant and tiki-style, “5 o'clock somewhere” bar.
- Keep meal time stress free with the super convenient marketplace onsite!
The Wyndham St. Thomas, a Margaritaville Vacation Club Resort, offers a chance to join like-minded Parrotheads for a getaway like no other. Nestled away on Water Bay, Jimmy Buffett's greatest hits are bound to start playing in your head as you kick back in your beachside hammock, on the shore of the turquoise Caribbean waters. Studio, one-, two-, and three-bedroom suites, featuring a maritime feel, are a spacious and refreshing place to come back to after enjoying a day in the sun at the tropical pool. Additional fun lies beyond the resort, so make sure to explore what St. Thomas has to offer. Studio units feature kitchenettes, but fully equipped kitchens in the one-, two-, and three-bedroom units include a bar area that wouldn’t be complete without a Margaritaville® Frozen Concoction Maker®. Use it to mix up your favorite cold drinks to enjoy while lounging in your unit’s outdoor seating area.
Other amenities include a fitness center, marketplace, and an outdoor hot tub. And don’t pass up an opportunity to visit the on-site Margaritaville Restaurant or the tiki-style 5 O’Clock Somewhere Bar conveniently located next to the pool.
If you find yourself wanting to explore what’s outside of the St. Thomas resort, visit a historical landmark of the U.S. Virgin Islands: Blackbeard’s Castle Park, otherwise known as “The Williamsburg of the Caribbean.” Between October and May, you can access the park where history comes alive, and legend has it pirate Edward Teach used the castle as a lookout for bootlegging purposes. If that isn’t enough, you can also visit the famous “99 Steps” of Charlotte Amalie!
· Cable TV
· DVD player
· Balcony / deck
· Fully equipped kitchen (presidential units)
· Air conditioning
· Wireless Internet Access
· Outdoor swimming pool
· Outdoor hot tub
· 5 O'Clock Somewhere Bar
· Margaritaville© restaurant
· Room service
· Laundry facilities
Please note that some amenities are made available on a seasonal basis and at an additional charge.
Daily housekeeping is not included and may be added for a nominal charge. There is a $250 incidental deposit taken at check-in.
Effective May 1, 2017, the U.S. Virgin Islands government has imposed a fee of $25 per unit per night to be paid at check-in.
Check In: 4:00 p.m., Check Out: 10:00 a.m.
· Mahogany Run Golf Course
· 99 Steps of Charlotte Amalie
· Coral World
· Horseback riding
· Scuba diving
· Jet skiing
The studio unit has a king bed in an open area, with a bathroom, living room with dining room table, and partial kitchen (coffee maker, microwave, refrigerator, dishwasher, dishes and flatware, and toaster). General amenities: Wi-Fi, balcony/deck, air conditioning, heating, and cable TV. Max occupancy 2, 324 sq. feet
Promotional codes and seasonal sale prices not reflected.
Use Instant Quote feature to apply any discounts.
Studio Weekday Weekend 1/3/20 3/31/20 $149 $264 4/1/20 6/4/20 $135 $240 6/5/20 9/3/20 $115 $206 9/4/20 10/29/20 $90 $169 10/30/20 12/3/20 $115 $206 12/4/20 12/31/20 $149 $264 1/1/21 6/3/21 $153 $272 6/4/21 9/2/21 $119 $213 9/3/21 10/28/21 $102 $191 10/29/21 12/2/21 $119 $213 12/3/21 12/31/21 $153 $272
Select a room to view seasonal rates.Studio1/3/20 - 3/31/20Weekday: $149Weekend: $2644/1/20 - 6/4/20Weekday: $135Weekend: $2406/5/20 - 9/3/20Weekday: $115Weekend: $2069/4/20 - 10/29/20Weekday: $90Weekend: $16910/30/20 - 12/3/20Weekday: $115Weekend: $20612/4/20 - 12/31/20Weekday: $149Weekend: $2641/1/21 - 6/3/21Weekday: $153Weekend: $2726/4/21 - 9/2/21Weekday: $119Weekend: $2139/3/21 - 10/28/21Weekday: $102Weekend: $19110/29/21 - 12/2/21Weekday: $119Weekend: $21312/3/21 - 12/31/21Weekday: $153Weekend: $272Reservation fees not included.
- Jocelyn was amazing from start to finish! She took great care of us, was an awesome communicator, and oh so friendly!Posted by Christina M. on 01.11.2020We stayed here for 8 days in September 2019 and had the time of our lives! From the Infinity pool to the Cheeseburger in Paradise, to Shaquille, our golf cart driver this place Rocked!Posted by Ronald D. on 12.10.2019Great resort at a good value. Tripbound made everything eas.Posted by Wesley A. on 11.08.2019Loved the ease of the process. I found the resort I wanted at a decent price. Your follow up and follow through were on point. I would definitely use and recommend you guys again.Posted by Michele D. on 09.28.2019They were so very kind and accommodating. Such a great resort and location. Could not have asked for anything better.Posted by Patrick R. on 06.04.2019The resort was very nice. Great rooms! Beautiful views. Infinity pool was the perfect escape that overlooked the bay and the mai level pool was just beautiful. Gorgeous views from everywhere. Great food and drinks at the restaurant/bar. Corn hole around pool to play. Walking distance to Coki beach. The resort beach itself was nice but no one used it as the beach was a bit shallow. No chairs on the beach so didn’t appear inviting. There we’re many negative reviews about the seaweed as well but I was pleasantly surprised that it was not bad. I thought the beach was pretty and would have used it if they made it more inviting with beach chairs and umbrellas. Also the Adirondack chairs around the fire pit were not there and the fire pit itself wasn’t working. That would have been nice to sit around at night. Small gift shop and market to get food. Not much but enough. Ordered breakfast sandwiches there one morning. Small but cute. Overall was a great trip with my family.Posted by Maria L. on 02.09.2019Second time staying here at Margaritaville in St. Thomas and I absolutely love this resort. Most of the staff is friendly, the gardens and landscaping are amazing, lobby beautiful and fun games upstairs. Our presidential reserve room was amazingly beautiful. We did have issues with the air conditioner but they fixed it on the third try and each tech that came in was very nice and friendly. I just love the vibe at this resort and the location on the island on the east end. Food was greatly improved over three years ago as well. New top pool overlooking this little piece of paradise also served some delicious drinks, especially the BBC!Posted by Keith E. on 02.08.2019Everything was great from check in to check out. Grounds well kept .great views.Posted by Karrie H. on 02.07.2019Beautiful resort, friendly staff, loved the quiet location within walking distance of Coki beach. The room was absolutely gorgeous, and we loved sitting outside on the patio and relaxing in the hot tub at night meeting all of the other guests. We will definitely be back to this resort!Posted by Vicki L. on 01.10.20195 starsPosted by Robin C. on 01.18.2019