Wyndham Vacation Resorts Steamboat Springs Vacations, Resorts, Rentals, Suites and Getaways
starting at $236/Night
What We Love
- As its name would suggest, Steamboat Springs has a top notch steam room and sauna, giving it some major relaxation points!
- The resort is ideally located right outside downtown Steamboat.
- You’ll love the breathtaking mountain views straight from your suite!
- The resort offers a convenient shuttle service to the ski slopes located one mile away.
- There’s also a great BBQ area with picnic tables and a large fire pit, perfect for cozy family time after a day’s adventures.
Tucked away in the rugged beauty of the Routt National Forest is Wyndham Vacation Resorts Steamboat Springs. The adjacent Mt. Werner (10,564') is home to the world-class Steamboat ski area, so staying at Steamboat Springs puts you right in the middle of the heart-pounding action. While the area has been held in high regard by skiers, snowboarders, and winter adventurers, it also offers plentiful summertime activities. Hundreds of single-track trails are yours to tame. Cool off in the refreshing waters of the Yampa River, or one of the many mountain lakes. Hike on any of the numerous trails located throughout the Yampa Valley and three area national parks. Wyndham Steamboat Springs provides the perfect finishing touch to your mountaintop vacation.
One-, two-, and three-bedroom units are rustically decorated with knotty hardwood floors and warmly finished fireplaces. All condo-style accommodations feature a full kitchen, washer and dryer, picturesque private balcony or deck, and high-speed Internet access. With so much to do, a time spent at the resort is anything but boring. Swimming pools (2 outdoor / 1 indoor), outdoor hot tubs (3), fitness center (with sauna and steam room), and access to great local golf courses keep your days as busy or relaxing as you desire. Come for the skiing, explore the unparalleled nature, but stay at Wyndham Vacation Resorts Steamboat Springs.
Unleash your inner photographer at The Arapaho National Wildlife Refuge. Set aside in 1967, this sanctuary for waterfowl, and their marshland habitat, provides critical protection for more than 25,000 acres. In addition to the 208 species of birds, 37 species of mammals, and 390 types of plant life you are likely to encounter, it is also the highest refuge in the lower 48 states. Entrance to the park is free, and if you want to experience all it has to offer, consider taking the 6-mile guided driving tour. With all of the area activities you are sure to partake in, Arapaho offers a welcomely picturesque respite.
· Cable TV
· DVD player
· Fully-equipped kitchen - and even wine glasses!
· Washer / dryer
· Balcony / deck
· Air conditioning
· Whirlpool tub
· Queen murphy bed
· Wireless Internet access
· 2 Outdoor swimming pools (seasonal)
· Indoor swimming pool
· 3 Outdoor hot tubs
· Fitness center
· Game room
· Sauna / steam room
· Picnic / BBQ area
· Ski shuttle (seasonal)
· Business center
· Video rental
· 24-Hour front desk
Please note that some amenities are made available on a seasonal basis and at an additional charge.
Daily housekeeping is not included and may be added for a nominal charge.
Check In: 4:00 p.m., Check Out: 10:00 a.m.
· Cross-country skiing
· Mountain biking
· Downhill skiing
· Horseback riding
2 Bedroom Deluxe
Two Bedroom Deluxe unit provides a King-size bed in Master bedroom, a Queen-size bed in Guest bedroom, and a Queen-size sleeper sofa in living area. Two bathrooms - whirlpool tub in Master, fireplace, and balcony or deck. Full kitchen: coffee and tea maker, microwave, refrigerator, oven, dishwasher, stove, toaster, cookware, and flatware. Convenient comforts include cable TV, DVD player, hairdryer, AM/FM alarm clock, iron and ironing board, and high-speed Internet. Max occupancy: 6, 1,077-1,140 sq. ft.
Promotional codes and seasonal sale prices not reflected.
Use Instant Quote feature to apply any discounts.
2 Bedroom Deluxe Weekday Weekend 1/3/20 4/16/20 $217 $352 4/17/20 6/4/20 $186 $231 6/5/20 10/15/20 $217 $352 10/16/20 12/17/20 $186 $231 12/18/20 12/31/20 $217 $352 1/1/21 4/15/21 $238 $387 4/16/21 6/3/21 $204 $353 6/4/21 10/14/21 $238 $387 10/15/21 12/16/21 $204 $353 12/17/21 12/31/21 $238 $387
Select a room to view seasonal rates.2 Bedroom Deluxe1/3/20 - 4/16/20Weekday: $217Weekend: $3524/17/20 - 6/4/20Weekday: $186Weekend: $2316/5/20 - 10/15/20Weekday: $217Weekend: $35210/16/20 - 12/17/20Weekday: $186Weekend: $23112/18/20 - 12/31/20Weekday: $217Weekend: $3521/1/21 - 4/15/21Weekday: $238Weekend: $3874/16/21 - 6/3/21Weekday: $204Weekend: $3536/4/21 - 10/14/21Weekday: $238Weekend: $38710/15/21 - 12/16/21Weekday: $204Weekend: $35312/17/21 - 12/31/21Weekday: $238Weekend: $387Reservation fees not included.
- I'd like to start this review w/comments re: Tripbound, the agency that reserves this rental via the Wyndham. When renting condos in the past, it's always been through an individual owner, not a third party. With no reviews on this rental nor Tripbound, I was hesitant and did quite a bit of searching online about both the resort and Tripbound. The few reviews I found about Tripbound were consistently great and the reviews of the resort I found were also positive. It was also, by far the best rate I found for our dates in Steamboat. I am more than pleased to report that my experience with Tripbound was absolutely fantastic. Stellar customer service from these folks. All my emailed questions were answered quickly and completely. I would not hesitate to rent with Tripbound in the future and highly recommend these folks. As for the unit, their photos and description are right on. We LOVED our stay at the Wyndham. It was a beautiful resort, very well maintained and very clean. We did get a request to sign-up for a timeshare program at check-in, but politely refused, indicating we were there for skiing only and we weren't pushed any more. The T/S agent was very helpful with maps/ local info. and coupons to save some $ at the hot springs. Be sure to read the small booklet you'll get at check-in, full of very helpful info - hot tub towels, icemaker, etc. We were in building #5 -awesome views of the mountains. Heated, underground parking, luggage carts in the garage right at the elevator. Our 3rd fl. unit was fantastic! We couldn't have been happier. First class all the way, huge, very clean, well appointed and even better than we expected! Everything this unit profile promised and more. Spacious kitchen, full selection of pots, pans, appliances, cutlery, dishes, etc. Everything we needed for our stay. Stackable washer/dryer w/detergent was great. Lots of closet space. Comfy living room with great fireplace and door to balcony where we kept our skis/poles. 1st bedroom had 2 full-size beds, great closet space and furniture, full bath across the hall. Master bed/bath suite was awesome. King size bed, huge shower, Jacuzzi tub, separate toilet. Both baths had lots of fluffy towels and generous toiletries. HUGE perk, there is a shuttle that picks up in front of each condo building and goes directly to the resort and back. Hot tub right outside our building and also big pool, sauna and steam room in the main building. 5 stars to TripBound and Wyndham, we will be back and will for sure use Tripbound in the future. Well done!!!Posted by Sharon on 01.03.2016