Wyndham National Harbor Vacations, Resorts, Rentals, Suites and Getaways
starting at $216/Night
What We Love
- There’s a super convenient CVS grocery store located on the ground floor below National Harbor so you can easily take advantage of your suite’s full kitchen!
- National Harbor is located in its own mini city of sorts, so you’re within walking distance to fabulous places to eat, including Piano Bar, Capital Wheel, and Nando Peri Peri.
- The resort is located an easy 10 minute drive away from the heart of D.C., while you get to stay away from the hustle and bustle in a quiet, safe part of town.
- Your kiddos will love the onsite Lego room, game room with wii consoles, and access to movie rentals each night.
- This resort is only minutes away from MGM Grand Casino, perfect for an adults-only getaway!
Of all the noteworthy destinations found in our nation’s capital, the National Harbor district stands out as one of the trendiest. A stay at the Wyndham National Harbor places you right in the middle of this innovative city center. Conveniently located just 10 minutes south of Washington, D.C., the historic Potomac River has been transformed into a waterfront gateway to exciting nightlife, exclusive shopping, and a dizzying array of delectable restaurants. The Wyndham National Harbor seamlessly blends into this exciting scene. Spaciously designed one and two bedroom condominium style units are bathed in contemporary décor and ready to please with ample modern amenities. Enjoy both the seclusion of private bedrooms and the room to kick back in the oversized living and dining room areas. Full kitchens are outfitted with all the appliances and dinnerware needed to come up with your own in room culinary creations. On top of added room, two bedroom units also feature a Whirlpool tub to relax your cares away. For your convenience, all room options include cable TV, DVD player, and complimentary high speed Wi-Fi access. Guests of the resort are also treated to both indoor and outdoor pools, a designated children’s pool, and a bubbling hot tub. Stay on track or just relieve some stress in the fully equipped fitness center.
The Wyndham National Harbor even helps you explore the most popular Washington, D.C. attractions with its free shuttle into the city. Back at the resort, guests will enjoy exciting nightlife, gourmet restaurants, and vibrant shops along the shores of the river. Exciting town center activities are just a few steps away from the resort including ice skating, movies under the stars, and live summer concert series. Other must see attractions include the Tanger Outlets with more than 85 retailers and the 36' Americana style carousel. Let the Wyndham National Harbor be your launching pad to D.C. discovery, or a fantastic destination unto itself.
It's difficult to choose a favorite, as National Habor has more than thirty restaurants! One of our frequent D.C. travelers, however, tells us that Thai Pavillion is a gem of a restaurant in the National Harbor City Center, and is not to be missed! Check out the National Harbor site for an events calendar, dining guide, list of retailers, and more.
- Tripbound has trekked to this resort to test it out for you before you go. We've also made sure that the property offers fun for the kiddos! Give us a call and we'd be happy to share why we love this pick, and make sure it's the perfect vacation match for you.
· Cable TV
· DVD player
· Fully-equipped kitchen
· Balcony / deck (some units)
· Air conditioning
· Washer / dryer
· Sofa bed
· Wireless internet access
· Indoor swmming pool
· Outdoor children's pool
· Outdoor hot tub
· Outdoor swimming pool
· Fitness center
· Business center
· Game room
Pre-paid self parking is available at the St. George Parking Garage located adjacent to the resort for $13 per day; hourly rates are also available.
Please note that some amenities are made available on a seasonal basis and at an additional charge.*
Daily housekeeping is not included and may be added for a nominal charge.
Check In: 4:00 p.m., Check Out: 10:00 a.m.
· Day spa & salon
· Live entertainment
2 Bedroom Deluxe
Two Bedroom Deluxe unit features a Master bedroom with King-size bed, guest bedroom with two Double-size beds, Queen-size sleeper sofa, two full baths - one with a Whirlpool tub, private balcony (some units), wireless Internet. Full Kitchen: coffee and tea maker, microwave, refrigerator, oven, dishwasher, stove, toaster, cookware, flatware. Convenient comforts include cable TV, DVD player, hairdryer, AM/FM alarm clock, iron and ironing board, and free high speed wireless Internet for two devices. Max Occupancy: 8, 1,052 - 1,108 sq. ft.
- Promotional codes and seasonal sale prices not reflected.
Use Instant Quote feature to apply any discounts.
2 Bedroom Deluxe Weekday Weekend 9/14/18 11/15/18 $210 $350 11/16/18 12/13/18 $189 $312 12/14/18 12/20/18 $158 $266 12/21/18 12/27/18 $189 $312 12/28/18 1/3/19 $210 $350 1/4/19 1/10/19 $189 $312 1/11/19 2/21/19 $158 $266 2/22/19 2/28/19 $210 $350 3/1/19 3/7/19 $158 $266 3/8/19 5/16/19 $210 $350 5/17/19 5/23/19 $189 $312 5/24/19 6/27/19 $210 $350 6/28/19 7/25/19 $189 $312 7/26/19 8/1/19 $210 $350 8/2/19 9/5/19 $189 $312 9/6/19 9/12/19 $158 $266 9/13/19 11/14/19 $210 $350 11/15/19 12/12/19 $189 $312 12/13/19 12/19/19 $158 $266 12/20/19 12/26/19 $189 $312 12/27/19 1/2/20 $210 $350Reservation fees not included.
- Resort and surrounding restaurants were excellent.Posted by Robert Ward on 09.14.2018Posted by Cheryl Frey on 08.05.2018Great place!Posted by Christin Moss on 07.27.2018Our family just had a great time spending 4 nights in a 2 Bedroom at the Wyndham National Harbor. We really enjoyed our trip and the property. Our room had plenty of space, was clean and quiet. We lucked out and we’re on the same floor as the amenities. Our kids loved being so close to the pool, arcade room, wii room and LEGO room. There were a bunch of kid friendly restaurants within walking distance and even a market where you could get a hot breakfast/ sandwiches to go or pick up things for your room. We drove into The District for the day (on Sunday parking around the mall is free), but there are also tour buses that you can pre arrange with the hotel that will pick you up and take you downtown. There is also a full time concierge on the amenities floor who will give you directions or recommendations.Posted by Elizabeth Kilgore on 07.06.2018All of the employees were very nice and helpful. This resort is a time share but the staff was not obnoxious about wanting us to sit through a presentation. Condo was clean and spacious. I would definitely stay here again.Posted by Patricia Appel on 04.25.2018This was a great property in National Harbor with LOTS of room to relax and enjoy each other.Posted by Kelly Makay on 03.12.2018Lovely! Had a fantastic time, would love to come back someday!Posted by Marena Arakaki on 02.20.2018Fantastic resort for the price. Would come back again.Posted by Ryan Rubenzahl on 01.12.2018pool area supervisor was not intelligent about how to turn on the hot tub, and she sat there all week looking bored. Please train the pool people at your hotel, Wyndham. Otherwise we LOVE the hotel!Posted by Bonnie Bogovich on 01.07.2018Great resort everything was very clean and after a minor check in issue everything was very smooth and convenient.Posted by Morgan Burns on 12.17.2017Best place! Stayes in 2-bedroom presidential reserve room. Amazing! Went to D.C. almost everyday. Easy bus ride over to the subway. Will be back!Posted by Brian on 10.02.2017Could this place get any better?!? We were able to enjoy a two bedroom presidential reserve suite. It was amazing. We were here in early February and we're lucky enough to enjoy some days in the 70's! Even saw marine 1 fly by off of our balcony. The staff easy great and very helpful with any concerns we had. They were always minor! Tripbound staff was great and took wonderful care of us!Posted by Brian on 04.21.2017The 2 bedroom suite was absolutely fantastic, though the closet door in the double bedroom was off the hinge / track when we arrived, but otherwise everything was great! I loved the room and absolutely intend to room there again in the future! The visitors who came to the room for photoshoots or hanging out were blown away by everything that came in it. 10/10 will never room anywhere else in National Harbor again. =)Posted by Samantha Crawford on 02.22.2017Thanks to Tripbound everything was perfect. The accommodations were clean and spacious. The staff was friendly and helpful. We would definately recommend Tripbound and the Wyndham at National Harbor.Posted by C. Stranger on 02.15.2017We had a wonderful stay in a wonderful suite! It was exactly what we needed for our family of 6. The amenities at the hotel were many. The shuttle service is a great addition to services available to guests. We arrived, parked the car, and didn't need it again until our stay ended and it was time to go home. National Harbor is an amazing mini city with restaurants, shops, hotels, a grocery, a pharmacy and more all within a few blocks.Posted by Marnie R. on 03.16.2016Kudos to Tripbound! My stay at the Wyndham National Harbor couldn't have been better. Friendly and welcoming staff, comfortable and clean accommodations, an easy stroll to a variety of restaurants and shops, and a great view of the river--all at an affordable price!Posted by Heather on 02.25.2015The hotel staff were accommodating and friendly upon arrival. The hotel room was in pristine condition. All room furnishings were updated and in great condition. The bed was very comfortable. Would definitely book with Wyndham again. The hotel is in a great location since it is central to many of the Harbor’s great restaurants and shops. Booking through Tripbound was fast and easy. The description and pictures of the hotel provided by Tripbound were spot-on and did not disappoint.Posted by Emily Nesterick on 02.24.2015Fast expedient service from trip bound. I have had absolutely no hassles since I've started using trip bound.Posted by BIll Simons on 02.23.2015My family of 3 generations stayed a week at this location for Spring Break 2016. It was the very best decision that I have made for a Great Hotel Room in a long time. Everything was fresh and new. The property is Top Notch and the staff is wonderful.Posted by Greg G. on 04.03.2016