Wyndham Ocean Walk Vacations, Resorts, Rentals, Suites and Getaways
starting at $185/Night
What We Love
- You’ll love the three-level entertainment complex complete with shops, restaurants, and even a movie theater!
- There are tons of opportunities for fun at Ocean Walk, including a lazy river, water slides, special aquatic play areas, mini golf, pool tables, and game room.
- This resort is super kid friendly, with constant children’s activities going on!
- The Daytona Beach Boardwalk and Main Street Pier are both less than a half-mile stroll down the pedestrian-only beach.
- Check out one of the best low-key local restaurants around, Crabby Joe's Deck & Grill and Calypso Bar on Sunglow Pier.
Wyndham Ocean Walk perfectly blends the beauty of beachfront living, convenient condominium accommodations, and a list of amenities and attractions certain to please the whole family. Sweeping seascape views will delight guests of this modern high-rise resort. While, the smartly furnished suites provide the perfect setting for relaxation. Spacious one- and two-bedroom suites bring the benefit of full kitchens; equipped with stoves and ovens. For your convenience, all options include a dishwasher, microwave, refrigerator, flatware, washer/dryer, TV, and DVD player.
But the amenities don’t stop there. Stunning indoor and outdoor pools beckon for you to come out and play. While, the lazy river, water slide, special aquatic play areas, mini golf, pool tables and game room will endlessly entertain your kids. Hit the beach, splash in the surf, or simply lay back and relax on the plentiful beach chairs. Both the Daytona Beach Street Pier and the Ocean Walk Village and Shoppes are within easy walking distance of the resort. Other nearby area highlights include the Peabody Auditorium, Daytona Lagoon, Halifax Historical Museum, and the famed Daytona International Speedway. And of course, the world famous Orlando theme parks of Disney World, Universal Studios, and SeaWorld are just a little over an hour away. Family vacationing is at its best at Wyndham Ocean Walk.
What Sunglow Pier lacks in notoriety, it more than makes up for in unique charm. Visitors will not be greeted with the extravagant amusement park rides and over-the-top restaurants seen on Daytona’s main pier, but rather a scenic boardwalk that boasts one of the best low key, local restaurants around. Crabby Joe’s Deck & Grill and Calypso Bar features fresh fish with a true family-friendly atmosphere. Rustically decorated, diners are surrounded by nautical themes, and can even see and feel the tide crash through the deck boards that make up the pier. A wide selection of beers and mixed drinks are available from the Calypso Bar. Finish off you meal with a treat from the restaurant’s Ice Cream Shack.
· Cable TV
· DVD player
· Air conditioning
· Fully-equipped kitchen
· Washer / dryer
· Sofa bed
· Balcony or deck
· Whirlpool tub
· Wireless Internet access - fee
· Activities center
· Arcade / game room
· On-site restaurant
· Breakfast available - fee
· Coffee shop
· Fitness center
· Gift shop
· Indoor miniature golf
· Complimentary wireless Internet access in public areas
· Lazy river and water slide
· Poolside bar
· Two indoor swimming pools
· Two outdoor swimming pools
· Three outdoor hot tubs
· Video rentals
· Free self-parking*
· Valet parking
*Free Parking (only one space available per unit). Additional parking is available for a fee at the parking garage across the street at the Ocean Walk Village Garage. A covered walkway to the resort is provided. Boat and trailer parking is not available in the parking garage.
Please note that some amenities are made available on a seasonal basis and at an additional charge.
Daily housekeeping is not included and may be added for a nominal charge.
Check In: 4:00 p.m., Check Out: 10:00 a.m.
· Daytona Beach and Boardwalk
· Main Street Pier
· Daytona International Speedway
· Ponce Inlet Lighthouse & Museum
· Scuba / snorkeling
· Water and jet skiing
· Horseback riding
2 Bedroom Deluxe
Two Bedroom Deluxe unit features a Master bedroom with King-size bed, Guest bedroom with two Double-size beds, Queen-size sleeper sofa in living area, two full bathrooms - whirlpool tub in Master, and private balcony or deck. Full kitchen includes coffee and tea maker, microwave, refrigerator, dishwasher, toaster, oven, cookware, and flatware. Convenient comforts include washer/dryer, cable TV, WiFi (fee), hairdryer, DVD player, AM/FM alarm clock, CD player, and iron with ironing board. Max occupancy: 8, 1,237-1,827 sq. ft.
Promotional codes and seasonal sale prices not reflected.
Use Instant Quote feature to apply any discounts.
2 Bedroom Deluxe Weekday Weekend 1/10/20 1/30/20 $153 $272 1/31/20 2/13/20 $183 $302 2/14/20 4/30/20 $204 $349 5/1/20 5/28/20 $183 $302 5/29/20 9/3/20 $216 $374 9/4/20 10/1/20 $162 $266 10/2/20 10/29/20 $135 $240 10/30/20 11/5/20 $162 $266 11/6/20 11/26/20 $135 $240 11/27/20 12/3/20 $162 $266 12/4/20 12/24/20 $135 $240 12/25/20 12/31/20 $162 $266 1/1/21 1/7/21 $183 $302 1/8/21 1/28/21 $153 $272 1/29/21 2/11/21 $183 $302 2/12/21 4/29/21 $204 $353 4/30/21 5/27/21 $183 $302 5/28/21 9/2/21 $204 $353 9/3/21 9/30/21 $183 $302 10/1/21 10/28/21 $153 $272 10/29/21 11/4/21 $183 $302 11/5/21 11/25/21 $153 $272 11/26/21 12/2/21 $183 $302 12/3/21 12/23/21 $153 $272 12/24/21 12/31/21 $183 $302
Select a room to view seasonal rates.2 Bedroom Deluxe1/10/20 - 1/30/20Weekday: $153Weekend: $2721/31/20 - 2/13/20Weekday: $183Weekend: $3022/14/20 - 4/30/20Weekday: $204Weekend: $3495/1/20 - 5/28/20Weekday: $183Weekend: $3025/29/20 - 9/3/20Weekday: $216Weekend: $3749/4/20 - 10/1/20Weekday: $162Weekend: $26610/2/20 - 10/29/20Weekday: $135Weekend: $24010/30/20 - 11/5/20Weekday: $162Weekend: $26611/6/20 - 11/26/20Weekday: $135Weekend: $24011/27/20 - 12/3/20Weekday: $162Weekend: $26612/4/20 - 12/24/20Weekday: $135Weekend: $24012/25/20 - 12/31/20Weekday: $162Weekend: $2661/1/21 - 1/7/21Weekday: $183Weekend: $3021/8/21 - 1/28/21Weekday: $153Weekend: $2721/29/21 - 2/11/21Weekday: $183Weekend: $3022/12/21 - 4/29/21Weekday: $204Weekend: $3534/30/21 - 5/27/21Weekday: $183Weekend: $3025/28/21 - 9/2/21Weekday: $204Weekend: $3539/3/21 - 9/30/21Weekday: $183Weekend: $30210/1/21 - 10/28/21Weekday: $153Weekend: $27210/29/21 - 11/4/21Weekday: $183Weekend: $30211/5/21 - 11/25/21Weekday: $153Weekend: $27211/26/21 - 12/2/21Weekday: $183Weekend: $30212/3/21 - 12/23/21Weekday: $153Weekend: $27212/24/21 - 12/31/21Weekday: $183Weekend: $302Reservation fees not included.
- We were blown away by how nice our stay was! From our room to everything the resort offered we were pleasantly content! The room had everything we needed, was so clean and beautifully decorated. The resort offered so many fun activities for our kids and we enjoyed the luxury amenities. We will definitely be staying again!Posted by Kelsey H. on 06.01.2019The two bedroom, full kitchen and living room was perfect for our family of seven. The kitchen helped us save a lot of money by being able to cook a few dinners in and have breakfast and lunch in the room. The resort was very spacious and clean. There were 3 pools that were big and clean as well. I did not like being told I couldn't use my raft in the pool by a security guard.(While I was on it!) I had to call the service desk for bathroom tissue twice and it was brought up to the room right away. Our room was on the 17th floor and the elevators were pretty quick in picking us up. My 16 month old grandson was with us, and upon check in we requested a pack and play for him to sleep in. We were told they were all out, and would not be able to get one for a day or two. That was inconvenient. But they did give us a high chair for him to use. I didn't expect that. It came in very handy.I forgot to purchase coffee, so I went down to the restaurant to get a cup, the price was comparable, and it was very good. We would definitely go back.Posted by Dean P. on 07.28.2018Beautiful resort. Directly on the beach, free parking. Lots of amenities. No aggressive timeshare pitch. Rooms were very clean and well stocked with everything we needed. Within walking distance to many restaurants and shops. Movie theatre next door ! No complaints with the Ocean Walk resort in Daytona Beach ! Would definitely recommend ten times over !Posted by Shawn W. on 12.01.2017I bought my niece her honeymoon at the Wyndham Daytona Ocean Walk and they couldn't get over how beautiful it was! Easy check in and they thought they were getting a one bedroom and they were upgraded to a two bedroom for free! They had a wonderful honeymoon! Thank you Tripbound!Posted by WALTER H. on 11.07.2018