Mystic Dunes Resort & Golf Club Vacations, Resorts, Rentals, Suites and Getaways
starting at $112/Night
With lush Floridian scenery, elegant villa-style condominiums, and world-class fairways, Mystic Dunes Resort & Golf Club offers an exciting alternative to traditional vacationing. More than 600 pristine acres of gentle rolling hills and gorgeous tropical landscaping provide the perfect backdrop for a once-in-a-lifetime family vacation. Spacious one-, two-, and three-bedroom villas boast elegant Mediterranean décor while featuring all the comforts of home. For your convenience, all units offer a washer/dryer, garden tub, and big screen TVs. Full kitchens are modernly equipped and make it easy to enjoy a home-cooked meal on the porches or balconies found in most units. But if you don’t feel like cooking, rest assured because the resort still has you covered with the classic American cuisine found on-site at Kenzie’s Restaurant.
Four stunning swimming pools, complete with private poolside cabanas and massive pool decks, are sure to give your family a full dose of fun in the sun. Your children will be captivated by both the 2-story waterslide found at Dunes Lagoon and the well-organized resort activities. And of course, no Orlando vacation would be complete without a visit to the world famous area theme parks, all located less than 20 minutes from the resort. Yet, the star of the show is the 7,000-yard championship caliber golf course. Well-renowned, and critically acclaimed by Golf Digest (4½ stars), this par-72 course is complete with a 60,000 sq. ft. driving range, practice facility, and full-service Pro Shop. Experience the new standard of family vacationing found only at Mystic Dunes Resort & Golf Club.
Grab the family and go tubing in the refreshing spring-fed waters flowing through Kelly Park. About a 45-minute drive North, this preserve offers visitors a chance to take in the beauty of Mother Nature and take a break from the hustle and bustle of Orlando. Pack a lunch and enjoy it at one of the picnic pavilions, or just buy a snack from the concession stand. Tent and RV camping are also available. And best yet, $5 will get a whole carload into the park…an undoubtedly welcome change from the theme park prices.
- Tripbound has trekked to this resort to test it out for you before you go. We've also made sure that the property offers fun for the kiddos! Give us a call and we'd be happy to share why we love this pick, and make sure it's the perfect vacation match for you.
· Cable TV
· Sofa bed
· Air conditioning
· Full or partial kitchen
· Washer / dryer
· Free wireless internet access
· Gated entrance
· 24-hour security
· 18-hole par-71 championship golf course
· 18-hole miniature golf course
· 4 Resort pools, including Dunes Lagoon* with a two-story water slide and private cabanas
· Tennis and basketball courts
· Family and supervised children’s activities
· Bicycle rentals
· Kenzie’s full-service restaurant and bar
· Room service
· Maui Pizza delivery service
· Discounted attraction tickets
· Dry cleaning service
· Fax service
· Complimentary shuttle transportation to Walt Disney World®, Universal Orlando®, and SeaWorld® Orlando theme parks
· Complimentary wireless internet access - in lobby
Please note that some amenities are made available on a seasonal basis and at an additional charge.
Daily housekeeping is not included and may be added for a nominal charge.
Check In: 4:00 p.m., Check Out: 10:00 a.m.
· The Magic Kingdom
· Universal's Islands of Adventure
· SeaWorld Orlando
· Helicopter / plane sightseeing
· Miniature golf
· Theme parks
Two Bedroom unit features one King-size bed in the Master bedroom, two Queen-size beds in Guest bedroom, Queen-size sleeper sofa in living area, and full bath with garden tub. Full kitchen includes microwave, refrigerator, and stove. General amenities include cable TV, high speed Internet (charge), patio, washer/dryer, and more. Max occupancy: 8; 1,445 sq. ft.
- Beautiful grounds and lovely condo.Posted by Patricia Blaylock on 06.22.2018Have stayed here several times and love it! Only issue and this goes for pretty much all timeshare properties is the hassle at check in trying to get you to attend a timeshare presentation.Posted by Kelly Padron on 04.08.2018The resort is slightly off the beaten path which provides a peaceful setting after long days at the theme parks which it is also very conveniently located to. More wildlife is enjoyed here due to its peaceful location. The only thing about this resort is the rooms could be cleaned better. The service here though, is better than many other resorts. It remains one of our favorite places to stay.Posted by Daniel Ezdebski on 02.16.2018Our 2 Bedroom unit was as nice as any we have ever stayed at! The place was spotless! Access to and from the property was both secure and easy. The pricing on this property was unbelievable, we could not have booked a low end motel for the price of this villa! Highest recommendations for the property and the Tripbound Team !Posted by David Rideout on 02.13.2018We enjoyed the room, the pool and the locationPosted by Joseph Zumpf on 02.03.2018The unit was very spacious with plenty of seating for our entire family. The location made traveling to and from Disney quick and easy.Posted by Robert Haynes on 01.30.2018Great resort perfect location to all parks and the resort has everything you need!Posted by William Upton on 01.29.2018The resort was nice. The outdoor areas were very well maintained and our condo was mostly clean and spacious. The linens on the beds were VERY nice as were the towels. I gave it a 3 because the bathroom tile was old and grungy and the furniture in the living room ( especially the sofa) was old worn and dirty. A “ $300 weekends only” sofa would upgrade the appearance of this place significantly.Posted by Jamie Beckemeier on 01.27.2018The resort was extremely clean. Lots of space for a family.Posted by Crystal Reese on 01.26.2018Easy to stay here and Get to Disney. It was very child friendly and clean. Staff was not pushy.Posted by Laura Kirklin on 01.23.2018Lovely resort. Spacious, clean condo. Had everything we needed. Location was perfect. We would definitely stay here again.Posted by Rachel Amber Shannon on 01.19.2018They need more cozy furniture and a quiet pool.Posted by Inge Flester on 01.18.2018Beautiful grounds, fantastic location and although the weather was too cold to enjoy most of the amenities at the resort. They offer a lot of great things to do throughout the day for all family members. The 2 bedroom suite was clean, well equipped, roomy and the bedding was very comfortable.The restaurant located on the premises offers room service, which was surprisingly affordable and the food was great! All staff members we dealt with were very friendly. We really enjoyed our stay and hope to return again.Posted by Carmen Ruddy on 01.08.2018Mystic Dunes was excellent. The location was perfect. The condo was clean and spacious. Would definitely returnPosted by Nicholas Cardamuro on 12.12.2017Just spent 5 days ant the Mystic Dunes and LOVED EVERY MOMENT! Room was beautiful....had EVERYTHING we needed. I brought 3 teenagers who decided to forego the Orlando theme parks (location was especially close to Disney) to hang out at the resort the entire time! There was always stuff to do from riding the bikes built for 2, to shooting hoops,playing ping pong, golfing, and having fun at the water slide! They also had a daily schedule of super fun activities for all ages. Pool snack bar had awesome smoothies and delicious food! Staff was so friendly and amenable! Best vacation deal I've ever experienced and will DEFINITELY return! No Orlando hotels ever again!Posted by Diana K. on 01.22.2017Perfect is the only word I can use to describe our time at this resort. The condo was beautiful and was exactly as represented. The resort had everything we needed and more perfect place for a family, something for all ages! Great location close to everything. We are already planning a return visit. Would highly recommend this resort.Posted by Mike B. on 04.02.2016Traveling north after two months in south Florida, we booked three days at Mystic Dunes as we were planning on spending those days at Disney and MD was very close (15 minutes) and reasonably priced. Upon arrival, we were very impressed with the resort as a whole and our condo. After three days of Disney, we decided to add two days to our stay so we could take advantage of the free amenities of the resort, including pool, mini-golf, shuffleboard, and biking, and my husband played a round of golf on their great course. The staff at the Activities Center were very friendly and there was a calendar with daily activities so it was impossible to be bored. We will definitely return but next time we'll skip Disney and spend our entire time at the resort.Posted by Jim W on 03.06.2016I bought my daughter and niece her for their spring break. The reservation process was "SUPERB". The agent really worked hard to get the dates I needed for this last minute trip. The property is beautiful with numerous amenities. The staff was very friendly.Posted by Louise on 03.05.2016ExcellentPosted by Debra Czodli on 07.26.2018I Like this Resort because it is so close to Disney and always so clean!I can depend on quick service when any requests are made : sheets towels trash bags etc.I can recommend this Resort.Posted by Misti Morgan on 06.14.2018Very nice. Enjoyed our time at the pool.Posted by Stan on 03.13.2016The amenities provided at Mystic Dunes are endless. So many great features and the employees are so kind and welcoming. We really enjoyed our stay!Posted by Suzanna K. on 07.17.2015