Wyndham Bonnet Creek Vacations, Resorts, Rentals, Suites and Getaways
starting at $116/Night
What We Love
- Bonnet Creek puts you less than a mile away from the gates of Walt Disney World.
- For a small fee, the resort provides transportation to and from the Disney parks throughout the day.
- This resort has five awesome pools, including a Pirate Ship pool, lazy rivers, and private cabanas.
- For younger kids, there’s a great big splash pad and playground!
- The convenience store stocked with Starbucks and all kinds of beverages will help you stay stress-free!
Wyndham Bonnet Creek Resort offers fantastic family fun on the doorsteps of the Walt Disney World Resort. Nestled right next to Magic Kingdom, your family will be mere minutes away from making memories that last a lifetime. Large one-, two-, and three-bedroom condo units offer more than enough room and modern amenities to make the whole family comfortable. Complete with fully-equipped kitchens, washer and dryer, and many small appliances, these units offer you the flexibility to enjoy your vacation on your terms. Children and adults alike will be swept away by the extravagant swimming pools, splash pads, lazy rivers, and hot tubs found throughout the resort.
Other amenities include a fitness center, BBQ areas, game rooms, miniature golf, and beach volleyball courts. Organized activities are designed to capture your child’s imagination and interest, from arts and crafts to an ice cream sundae bar. With the four on-site restaurants and pizza delivery service, delicious dishes are only a short walk or call away. On top of all of this, the resort’s shuttle service will get you to the park in no time at all. Staying at Wyndham Bonnet Creek, with its proximity to Orlando’s #1 attraction, means less time “getting” there and more time “being” there.
Spend a little time off the Disney World campus, and enjoy one of Orlando’s original theme parks: Gatorland. A unique Central Florida attraction, which is equal parts kitsch, family fun, and reptilian entertainment. This family-owned park has been catering to families for more than 60 years, long before Walt Disney World opened up shop. See the alligators that are such a vital part of the Floridian ecosystem. If that weren’t enough, you can also take a ride on the Screamin’ Gator Zip Line!
- Tripbound has trekked to this resort to test it out for you before you go. We've also made sure that the property offers fun for the kiddos! Give us a call and we'd be happy to share why we love this pick, and make sure it's the perfect vacation match for you.
· Cable TV
· DVD player
· Fully-equipped kitchen
· Washer / dryer
· Whirlpool tub
· Air conditioning
· Balcony / deck
· Wireless Internet access
· Activity desk
· Play Day's activities program
· 4 Restaurants & Bars
· 3 BBQ and picnic areas
· Breakfast available - surcharge
· Business center - copy and fax services
· Coffee shop
· Convenience / gift shop
· Fitness center
· Front desk (24-hour)
· 3 Game rooms - arcade, pool table, and ping pong
· Complimentary wireless Internet
· Miniature golf
· 8 Hot tubs
· Running track / path
· Spa services on-site
· 2 Children's water features
· 5 Swimming pools - outdoor
· 2 Lazy rivers
· Volleyball - sandy beach court
· Self parking
Pools and water recreation areas are open daily from 8 a.m. until midnight.
Resort offers round-trip shuttle transportation directly to Walt Disney World Resort. Fee for this service is $8.00 / guest (Children
Shuttle to Disney:
(Depature and return times are subject to change)
Departure: 8:00 a.m., 9:40 a.m., and 11:40 a.m.
Return: 5:00 p.m., 7:00 p.m., 10:00 p.m., and 11:00 p.m.
Please note that some amenities are made available on a seasonal basis and at an additional charge.
Daily housekeeping is not included and may be added for a nominal charge.
Check In: 4:00 p.m., Check Out: 10:00 a.m.
· Disney's Animal Kingdom® Park
· Magic Kingdom® Park
· Disney's Hollywood Studios™
· Universal Orlando® Resort
· SeaWorld® Orlando
· Massage services
· Water skiing
· Horseback riding
· Jet skiing
1 Bedroom Deluxe
One Bedroom Deluxe unit features a private bedroom with Queen or King-size bed, Queen-size sleeper sofa, private balcony, bathroom with whirlpool tub, and washer & dryer. Full kitchen with coffee and tea maker, microwave, refrigerator, oven, dishwasher, stove, toaster, cookware, and flatware. Additional amenities include a hair dryer, iron and ironing board, and wireless Internet access. Max occupancy: 4, 812 - 902 sq. ft.
2 Bedroom Deluxe
Two Bedroom Deluxe unit features a Master bedroom with a King-size bed, Guest bedroom with two Double-size beds, Queen-size sleeper sofa in living area, private balcony, two bathrooms - whirlpool tub in Master, and washer & dryer. Full kitchen with coffee and tea maker, microwave, refrigerator, oven, dishwasher, stove, toaster, cookware, and flatware. Max occupancy: 8, 1,180 - 1,257 sq. ft.
3 Bedroom Deluxe
Three Bedroom Deluxe unit features a Master bedroom with a Queen or King-size bed, one Guest bedroom with a King-size bed, second Guest bedroom with two Double-size beds, Queen-size sleeper sofa in living area, private balcony, two bathrooms - whirlpool tub in Master, and washer & dryer. Full kitchen with coffee and tea maker, microwave, refrigerator, oven, dishwasher, stove, toaster, cookware, and flatware. Max occupancy: 10, 1,503 - 1,560 sq. ft.
- Promotional codes and seasonal sale prices not reflected.
Use Instant Quote feature to apply any discounts.
1 Bedroom Deluxe 2 Bedroom Deluxe 3 Bedroom Deluxe Weekday Weekend Weekday Weekend Weekday Weekend 10/26/18 12/20/18 $63 $137 $91 $166 $147 $245 12/21/18 12/31/18 $140 $231 $189 $312 $252 $448 1/4/19 2/14/19 $120 $204 $181 $304 $224 $364 2/15/19 4/11/19 $160 $264 $216 $356 $288 $512 4/12/19 5/16/19 $72 $156 $104 $188 $168 $280 5/17/19 6/6/19 $120 $204 $181 $304 $224 $364 6/7/19 8/22/19 $160 $264 $216 $356 $288 $512 8/23/19 9/5/19 $120 $204 $181 $304 $224 $364 9/6/19 10/3/19 $72 $156 $104 $188 $168 $280 10/4/19 10/24/19 $120 $204 $181 $304 $224 $364 10/25/19 12/19/19 $72 $156 $104 $188 $168 $280 12/20/19 12/31/19 $160 $264 $216 $356 $288 $512Reservation fees not included.
- Posted by Christian Hallett on 11.10.2018We loved Bonnet creek at Disney WorldPosted by Joseph Olmeda on 11.09.2018Whyndam bonnet creek was just beautiful! The condones clean and spacious and quite newly redone. The grounds were tropical and very pretty!Posted by Ellen Rohrer on 11.09.2018Comfortable, convenient, and as advertised!Posted by Elissa Kyrola on 11.06.2018Stayed at wyndham bonnet creek resort. Best resort in orlando. Great accommodations great pools and food. Highly recommended.Posted by Brian Taylor on 11.04.2018We had an excellent stay for 6 days in mid-October with our large family group of seven. You can't get much closer to Disney property and the value for our 3 bedroom unit was amazing. I've typically stayed with DVC in the past and while there *may* be a little less "magic", it's far less expensive.The property is well maintained, plenty of pools, bars and restaurants and you're very close to Disney Springs, Epcot and Hollywood Studios (it's next door to Disney's Carribean Beach Resort). My 3-year-old loved feeding the fish in the pond and playing in the zero entry pool. My teens were excited to have room to spread out and were happy that we were close to the parks.Overall it was a great trip. We'll be back.- Geoff and Family (from Michigan)Posted by Geoff Pollak on 10.26.2018Just returned from Wyndham Bonnet Creek with the family. Tripbound was awesome with answering questions quickly and making the trip a great success. We will be back!Posted by Ron Norris on 10.24.2018This was my first time using Tripbound and I will definitely use them again! They offered personalized services and confirmed by trip a few days prior to arrival. They also offered the best price. I will definitely be using them again!Posted by Michael Janeczko on 10.23.2018Posted by Christine Misner on 10.17.2018Posted by Michael Hope on 10.09.2018I think the Wyndham Bonnet Creek was amazing. Lovely amenities, close to major attractions. Can't wait to go back!Posted by Karene Ricketts on 10.09.2018I had a great stay at Wyndham Bonnet Creek. The two bedrooms were very spacious and clean. The kitchen had everything one would need to prepare a meal. Multiple pools and scenic walkways around the resort. They even had two lazy rivers. The check in process was a little slow waiting for our room.Posted by Jason Bowman on 10.08.2018Recently stayed at the Wyndham Bonnet Creek Resort in Orlando FLA for my 25th Anniversary. Worked with one of the Tripbound Agents to make and finalize all our trip needs. She was very helpful and thorough in her assistance. Bonnet Creek is our Favorite Resort when visiting Disney and Universal Studios in Florida. It has all the comforts of home and then some. Several pools and restaurants on site, plus an assortment of other property items to use (games, grills, activities for the kids) and much more. Plus it's only a short distance to Disney Springs and all the entertainment it has to offer. And then you can enjoy the view of the fireworks at Epcot or Magic Kingdom from your room. Bonnet Creek offers it all.Posted by Mary Santiago on 10.03.2018Wyndham Bonnet Creek was amazing. Our family loves the pools and lazy rivers. The apartment was a great setup and very clean.Posted by Randi Graham on 09.30.2018Posted by Ryan Corcoran on 09.28.2018Loved the resort. The security was great, as were the grounds and amenities. The condo was perfect for the three of us since it was on WDW property and close to everything. The restaurants and bars were good and the walking trail around the lake was wonderful. No complaints at all. We highly recommend it and would definitely stay there on our next trip to Orlando.Posted by Mary Gail Ulrich on 09.22.2018Clean, family friendly, well-stocked.Posted by Samantha Lako on 09.21.2018Posted by Tiffany Marie Valure on 09.17.2018Posted by Brent Livingstone on 09.06.2018Wyndham Bonnet Creek is in an ideal Disney location and you get a lot of space for your money. We love the washer/dryer. It wasn't quite as nice for us this time. I think we enjoyed Tower 4 & 5 more than Tower 6. Always ask for an upper floor, we had always gotten one and this time they weren't available. The lower floors don't let you see the fireworks at night, which is something we've always enjoyed. The staff wasn't quite as nice this time. It seemed a lot of guests were having issues (we didn't have any issues) but it seemed everyone (guests and staff) were frustrated when we walked by the front desk each day. Also be aware that WBC is more strict with their slides and your child will not be able to use a life jacket and has to be 48 inches tall. Not a huge deal, but upset my little one who was used to Disney pools allowing it. I am staying here again, it just felt more off this time.Posted by Rachel Bagnulo on 08.26.2018Everything was beautiful and the bed was the best thing ever!!Posted by Jessica Smith on 08.25.2018LOVED the resort! Beautiful & spacious room! Beautiful grounds and pools! Great place for adults and kids!Posted by Michael Sanchez on 08.23.2018The resort was in a great location. The condo was clean and had a nice view. My kids loved the swimming pools, lazy rivers, and hot tubs. . We had a lovely stay there for our six nights. We will definitely stay again at the Bonnett Creek resort.Posted by Brian Venneberg on 08.07.2018I give it 5 stars!! Wyndham Bonnet Creek is perfect if you have kids and just want to relax. Everyday can be a new adventure with different activities, pools, slides, parks and fun for all. You have the option of cooking in your room, grilling by the pool or eating at their restaurants. With 6 kids, it truly is relaxing and fun for all ages. My kids especially like watching fireworks from our balcony from nearby theme parks.Posted by Larissa Kwiatkowski on 06.14.2018I would give it a 4 out of 5. Resort is beautiful and amenities are high quality. Very nice that they opened up a cantina and pool bar that serves breakfast and lunch it was a long walk to the Grand side for breakfast. Biggest drawback is the towel situation. Having to wash and dry towels everyday is difficult when you get home from the parks late like we do. Especially when the dryer does not work well. Other than that everything was great.Posted by David Jarrell on 06.14.2018Great accommodations at Wyndham Bonnet Creek. I've stayed at several other hotels in the Orlando area and this is by far the best. Rooms are spacious with everything you need. Several pools, hot tubs, track around the lake, and access to the Grand. Will continue to stay here for future trips. Rating: 5 starsPosted by Seth Sieunarine on 05.02.2018Wyndham Bonnet Creek offers everything a family needs when travelling in Orlando. The location is close to the parks. The rooms are spacious and comfortable. The full kitchen allows for good healthy meals while away from home. The activities and various pool options outstanding. We thoroughly enjoyed our vacation.Posted by Kristi Sage on 04.26.2018Great pools. Perfect for the kids. Condo was clean and we'll equipped. We spent 3 days at the resort with 3 kids ages 3, 6, and 12 and went to no parks and had a great time.Posted by Lisa Gruver on 04.25.2018Wyndham Bonnet Creek is great! We’ve stayed there twice and have had great, hassle-free trips both times. The multi-bedroom suites are perfect for the family. They allow us to enjoy our vacation flexibly without feeling captive at a Disney resort with small rooms and limited meal plans.Posted by Brian Iwerks on 04.22.2018Definitely returning. Clean, lots for the kids. Onsite bbq a plusPosted by Witnery Garcia on 04.15.2018Being a timeshare, the marketing team is a bit pushy to have you tour their facility. On the plus side, beautiful pools, fun water slides, lazy rivers. Close to Disney. Large, well accommodating rooms.Posted by Angela Martin on 04.07.2018Awesome amenitie...we didn’t want to leave! A family of 5 fit so wonderfully at Wyndham Bonnet Creek! Extra bonus is location, location, location!Posted by Michelle Griffin on 04.06.2018Beautiful Resort and was perfect for a family with tweens and teens. Clean and updated unit with excellect location in Disney. Highly recommend!Posted by Kelly Currin on 03.26.2018The Wyndham Bonnet Creek was more beautiful than imagined. Our room had been refurbished and everything looked brand new! The paint colors were beautiful. We were in Tower 3 and loved the pool there.Posted by Cassie Watson on 03.16.2018Bonnet Creek was fantastic for our family vacation. Loved having the 3 bedroom suite to make it a comfortable stay for our extended family, yet still being on Disney property for ease of access to the parks. You can't beat the quality resort life without the cost of the Disney affiliation. Will return!Posted by Ashley Yuskevich on 03.04.2018Wyndham Bonnet Creek was everything we could have hoped for! Incredible pools and polite employees! The location for all of Disney and Universal is perfect, with nothing more than 20 minutes away. Our favorite part was how the two bedroom suite was fully equipped with a full kitchen and laundry! It was like we moved away to a home away from home.Posted by Kate Desjardins on 02.25.2018Everyone was very friendly and accommodating!Posted by Kurtus Reiber on 02.19.2018Good resort. Nice amenities and well kept.Posted by Benjamin Graham on 02.19.2018We LOVED the resort and the room was very nice too. It was the prefect set-up for traveling with my family and my mom.Posted by Brittany Brozo on 02.18.2018Amazing setting with multiple facilities for swimming , lounging, eating and drinking. Everything was top notch... service, accommodations and beautiful surroundings. Great for grandparents wanting to spoil their grandchildren and impress their children!Posted by Bruce Marche on 02.17.2018Even though there was some construction at the Wyndham Bonnet creek, we still enjoyed the grounds. We went to all of the different pools and each one had something new for the kids to enjoy. The food was pricey but very good. Very close to all of the Disney parks which helps to avoid some traffic. Great place to stay!!Posted by Dawn Costin on 02.15.2018The resort was great for families with young children. My toddlers loved the pools, playground and other activities. The rooms were fine, although definitely showing some signs of wear, especially in the furniture and appliances. For the price, it definitely met my expectations, and we would likely return if we're in the area again.Posted by Michelle Wong on 02.12.2018Loved Wyndham Bonnet Creek. Tripbound was easy to use to book the trip and everything met my expectations.Posted by Paula Hemmingsen on 02.08.2018We love Bonnet Creek!!Posted by Cylinda Biediger on 02.08.2018Spacious condos. Great family resort close to area attractions.Posted by Valerie Sanderson on 01.27.2018Friendly resort with cleaning and comfortable rooms/beds. Great location to Disney and other attractions. Would definitely stay again.Posted by Robin Janouskovec on 01.04.2018Only needs vending machines on each floor to be the perfect getaway!Posted by Alix Michel on 12.23.2017I have stayed here only a few times but the resort us always clean and hassle free and close to many golf courses as well as amusement parks.Posted by Drew Snare on 12.22.2017Wyndham Bonnet Creek is right inside the Disney bubble (right next to the Caribbean Beach Resort) and has tons of pools and activities for the children. The condos are a great size for our family and we love having a fireworks view. I also want to give a shout out to the reservation desk agent, Rachel Vasquez, for being so helpful to our family when we checked in. Our room wasn't ready yet and she searched for one that was so we wouldn't have to wait. She also made sure to get us an upper floor when my son told her how he loved being on the 14th floor last time. She was so sweet and kind to our kids. The location of this resort can't be beat for Disney-goers. This is my go-to offsite resort when we come to Disney. :-)Posted by Rachel Bagnulo on 12.22.2017The reservation process was quick and simple. I called Tripbound a couple of times with questions after making my reservation and they answered the phone and all my questions. Very professional staff at Tripbound. When we checked into our resort we didn’t have any issues and were able to check in early. We stayed at Bonnett Creek Resort and it was beautiful. Definitely will be using Tripbound again for our reservations.Posted by Cynthia Hopkins on 12.20.2017The resort was very accommodating, check-in was smooth, pools were great and the condo was clean with plenty of room. It was perfect. Tripbound was very professional and we're on the ball. I would definitely use them again.Posted by Constantine Krassopoulos on 12.13.2017Loved Bonnet Creek in Orlando. The 2 bedroom, 2 bath suite was perfect for the 6 of us women. Excellent that it was so close to Disney and Sea World, we had a fantastic 6 night vacation. 4 sisters and 2 nieces....Loved the tub....and how wonderful to have a full kitchen for meals...And the pools, lazy river, and hot tubs were an great way to spend the afternoon. Also cooking burgers on the grill...Can't wait to do it again. So relaxing.Posted by Huberta Miller on 12.04.2017Great location and close to all the parks. Very nice staff and rooms are very nice. Pools are great and restaurants are good when you don’t feel like cooking in your room. We will be back for sure.Posted by Breanna Price on 11.05.2017I wondered if our stay was going to be as good as the pictures showed. It was! The pools were amazing and our two bedroom unit was perfect for our family. There were multiple hot tubs throughout the property making it easy to snag one after a long day at Disney. Parking was also very convenient and close to our unit. I would love to stay here again. I know my husband prefers a hotel room though for the free morning breakfasts and daily room service. I felt the size of the unit, pools, ease of parking and great location offset those things for me.Posted by Erica on 02.22.2017We stayed at the Wyndham Bonnet Creek for 7 nights in February. We were 10 people from 3 families in a 3-bedroom suite, and even though we reached the maximum occupancy, we had more than enough room! The suite was very spacious and well-designed for comfort. We all LOVED our stay. The resort grounds were impeccably clean, and the staff was very attentive and friendly. When we called the front desk about an issue losing power in one of our bedrooms, they had a serviceman in to fix it within 15 minutes. The kids in our group really loved the multiple pools, including a couple lazy rivers and slides, which are open until 10 p.m. We also loved our proximity to the Disney parks, just minutes away from Epcot and Hollywood Studios, and less than 15 minutes to Magic Kingdom and Animal Kingdom. We could even see the Epcot fireworks show from our window! We would recommend this resort without any hesitation. p.s. While it is a timeshare property, we weren't hassled at all about attending a presentation. We received one phone call, and when we said we weren't interested, the lady didn't push back and told us to enjoy our stay -- which we did!Posted by JulieFromCanada on 02.21.2017We've just returned from our Orlando vacation and our beautiful stay at the Wyndham Bonnet Creek. We loved the great walking path around the lake and the numerous pools were delightful. The suite was great...had everything we needed to set up our home away from home.The grounds were very well-maintained and all of the staff were welcomed us with their smiles.The drinks and food from the bars were very good. We plan to return. Thanks for everything Bonnet Creek.Posted by Sherry on 02.15.2017I cannot compliment this property and Tripbound customer service enough! Booking my stay was easy, and when I had questions, Aliza at Tripbound answered them quickly. Wyndham Bonnet Creek is a fabulous property!! Our 2-bedroom was spacious, with a fully-equipped kitchen and amenities, and the in-room washer/dryer was a lifesaver! Our view of Epcot was exactly what we'd requested; we saw fireworks each night of our stay. We spent our first night in Orlando at the Contemporary, which was very nice. However, the next night we arrived at the WBC for the remainder of our vacation, and my husband and kids couldn't stop saying, "WOW!" We loved every aspect of our stay and would choose WBC again in a heartbeat over Disney hotels.Posted by Amy on 02.07.2017My Fiance and I extremely enjoyed our vacation. It is perfect location to every park you could want to go to. The property has beautiful pools a nice lake to walk around and so much more. The rooms were spacious and clean. Having an Kitchen was extremely useful as well. Highly Recommended ! It my first time booking through TRIPBOUND and I was very pleased with the customer service and will definitionally book through them again!Posted by Kimberly York on 12.18.2016My Fiance and I extremely enjoyed our vacation. It is perfect location to every park you could want to go to. The property has beautiful pools a nice lake to walk around and so much more. The rooms were spacious and clean. Having an Kitchen was extremely useful as well. Highly Recommended ! It my first time booking through TRIPBOUND and I was very pleased with the customer service and will definitionally book through them again!Posted by Kimberly York on 12.18.2016We had a fantastic time at Wyndham Bonnet Creek! So close to the parks yet a lot to do onsite! We enjoyed a relaxing day at the many pools and played mini golf. The food ant the restaurants was excellent and reasonably priced. The rooms, and resort in general, were impeccably maintained and felt fresh and new. Everything works well and we were very comfortable.I think we have found our new "home away" for when we travel to Orlando!Definitely a great stay.Posted by Bruce A. on 08.23.2016Great location and amenities! Within minutes of the Disney and Universal Parks, but enough to do within the resort that our 9 and 12 year-old didn't want to leave. This will definitely be our resort of choice whenever we travel to Orlando!Posted by Scott on 07.01.2016We just stayed in a 2 bedroom deluxe suite on May 4 to May 11, 2016. When we arrived at the gates, we were welcomed with open arms which made us feel right away the Disney Magic. It was pouring rain when we arrived, but there was bell service which helped us with our luggages and the person was just excellent as he was very knowledgeable of the fireworks in the resort and all the events which was very helpful. We just loved our suite which Tripbound organized for us and we had everything that we needed in the suite and resort. We just loved it there and already miss it. We can't wait to go back. Thank you Tripbound for making our first Disney vacation memorable. My 4 year old twin daughters asked me as soon we arrived home when are we going back. Thank you ❤Joanne RiefPosted by Joanne Rief on 06.15.2016My family and I stayed at the Wyndham Bonnet Creek Resort from April 23rd to May 5th 2016. We stayed at tower 3 which is close to the from desk building. We booked it from Tripbound and had no problem what so ever. Every time that I needed something, they promptly got back to me with the information or solution.Talking about the hotel. We arrived close to 9 pm and the check-in was great, the staff was very friendly and put us on a nice room on the 11th floor with a lake view. I had some, maybe several, package delivered to the hotel from Amazon and Disney, and they were easily found and handle to me. When we arrived at the unit, the room was very clean and spacious. It was everything that I was waiting for.The internet connection is very good and despite being in a high floor, the elevators were very fast and you hardly have to wait for them. There are no complimentary housekeeping service, so if you want someone to make your bed and clean the room every day you will need to pay extra.There a several swimming pools, playground and another entertainment areas in the resort. I didn’t use them because I was focus on going to the Disney parks, but I went to a couple of pools with my daughter and they were great.To finalize, we had a minor incident. One night, around 2 am, the fire alarm went off and we had to exit the building. There were a small fire at the 12th floor. The firefighter came quickly, and the hotel staff promptly helped us and were very transparent about what was happening. In about 30 minutes the situation was resolved and we went back to our room.We had the best time and I will definitely comeback.Posted by Daniel Leal on 05.10.2016Hi,I'm finally finding a moment to write to you. I just wanted to thank you for allowing us to use your vacation rental. My family and I had an amazing vacation in Orlando. We were so impressed with Wyndham Bonnet Creek. The staff were friendly and helpful, the landscaping was immaculate and the pools were fantastic. The room was great too. My only regret is that we couldn't stay for another week. Thank you for making my first vacation rental experience a great one. I would love to do business with you again in the future, as well as recommend you to my family and friends. Best regards,TianaPosted by Tiana C. on 04.09.2016This was the most convenient resort to all things Disney that we have ever stayed at in the Disney area. Our daughter was on a school trip staying at a Disney resort which was less than 1 mile away. We had a 2 bedroom, 2 bath condo and it was spacious, clean and extremely comfortable. We stayed for six nights and were really sad to leave. We were given a parking lot view room in Tower 1 which were a bit bummed about, but we were pleasantly surprised our first evening that we were able to see the entire fireworks display from our balcony coming straight from both Disney Movie Studios and Epcot. Just a short walk down the hall, the resort had opened another empty room for a beautiful view of the Magic Kingdom fireworks. On those nights that we weren't at the parks, we still had a little taste of Disney magic!!! After our stay, we decided that we would return to the resort next time we came to Disney and we will request an upper parking lot room in Tower 1 again!!! It was perfect and no major noise issues at all. One negative regarding the resort was a bit of pressure to do the sales tour, which we did agree to. We were told 1 1/2 hours, but wound up taking up approximately 3 1/2 and it didn't start at the time we were told it would start. Other than that, Wyndham Bonnet Creek is an excellent resort and we can't wait until our next Disney vacation!!Posted by Janice H. on 04.08.2016We enjoyed a great stay. Only three nights but will stay 5 nights next year. A great resort and value. Perfect for families with kids.Posted by Kristi K. on 03.08.2016this is a great website. It is easy to navigate and give great values!!Posted by kristin gitter on 01.15.2016It was very clean, staff very friendly and helpful,it is a beautiful resort,I would recommend to anyone looking for a great vacationPosted by Patrick.Daley on 04.21.2015We thought it was wonderful. Very close to the disney parks. Loved having a kitchen vs just a mini fridge (kitchen is not like renting from a private owner but still nice to have) Loved the size how much room for all. With a group of 5 adults no one felt like we were on top of each other.Posted by Margaret Roberts on 10.31.2018Very convenient and well appointed.Posted by Robert Furbush on 10.19.2018We just finished a wonderful vacation at Bonnet Creek..The resort is beautiful, the staff always greeted us wherever we were and so helpful with everything..The atmosphere is a tropical setting with so many pools, lazy rivers that you feel so relaxed you dont want to leave..We will definitely go back and recommend it to others..Pam T.Posted by Pamela Thompson on 09.29.2018Bonnet creek is a great resort. Staff is always polite and friendly. Rooms are always in top order. Grounds are well maintained. It's a great destination for the whole family or for a couple looking to get away.Posted by Anthony Poluch on 09.22.2018Great resort!Posted by Christopher Bosse on 06.14.2018Resort is great. Our one issue was we didn’t spend enough time here due to going to the parks. Next time we may dedicate a day just to hanging out around here.Posted by Jonathan Doll on 06.14.2018We LOVED the resort!! It was beautiful and everyone was very friendly. We would have liked a little bit later checkout than 11 but that is the only complaint we had. Everything else was perfect!Posted by Kristin Headley on 06.14.2018Pretty wonderful!Posted by Umbertino Defazio on 06.14.2018The resort itself was great. The location was convenient for a Disney vacation, the pools and grounds are fantastic, and the employees were nice and helpful. The room was spacious and well-appointed. The only issue was that it seemed like half the outlets didn't work, there was either no overhead lighting in bedrooms (the room with two full/queen beds) and if you turn off the light switch on the wall, it turns off the outlets; and the controls for the ceiling fan in the master did nothing - no adjusting the fan speed or turning on/off the lights. Getting devices charged was a real challenge on the few outlets that seemed to work. Other than that, the room was perfect!Posted by Roma Pritza on 06.14.2018Perfect for a family trip!Posted by Andrea Badiang on 06.14.2018Outstanding resort with great amenities and accommodations. I would definitely recommend staying here.Posted by Leslee Giralico on 06.14.2018Our resort was fantastic! Very clean, all amenities one could need, and easy to maneuver. We loved our room and all the pools. Even the outdoor grills were easy to utilize. Would love to stay there again.Posted by Tina Golumbeski on 06.14.2018We loved Wyndham Bonnet Creek. The location was perfect - super close proximity to all Disney parks. Our suite was large and comfortable. We enjoyed the resort pools and amenities. We would definitely stay here again!Posted by Theresa Black on 06.14.2018This was my first experience with Tripbound and my first experience with a resort. I couldn't be happier!! The room was EXACTLY as it was pictured and the entire property was first class. The room was comfortable and spacious, the grounds were well kept, the lake was beautiful, and the staff was very friendly and eager to help. It was EXTREMELY easy to navigate to all of the parks and I didn't miss the "convenience" of using the Disney Resorts bus system. It was such a pleasure to just get into our car at the end of the day and drive back to the condo in quiet and comfort. I have already recommended Bonnet Creek as well as Tripbound. I won't hesitate to visit either in the future! A holiday WIN for us!!Posted by Marianne S. on 05.04.2015We stayed in a 2 bedroom unit for 6 nights. The location is terrific. The resort is easy to find. We love staying here. We had a child and a teenager with us. They were delighted to have their own beds and bathroom. As we've stayed at other time share rentals, we've had to provide toilet paper, dish soap, laundry soap, etc. Not at Bonnet Creek, cleaning supplies, shampoo, everything but the food we needed for our stay was in the unit. We always rent a car so we buy groceries at a Walmart that isn't too far away. The pools are relaxing. The unit is fairly quiet. We plan to stay here again, hopefully next year.Posted by Lisa S. on 05.04.2015We traveled with our 7 and 4 year old boys and this resort was perfect. Our 2 Bedroom, 2 bath condo was spacious with all of the comforts of home. The resort had endless activities with great pools. We would certainly stay here again. Tripbound made the process easy and we will also use Tripbound in the future.Posted by Stacey D. on 05.04.2015Plenty of room for family of four plus extra room to spare. Clean, spacious, quiet on the 9th floor. Extremely convenient to all the parks. We will definitely stay here again when we return to Orlando.Posted by Sue on 05.03.2015I booked this place 10 month before travel, after reading a lot of reviews and feedback about this place. I choose a 2 bedroom standard for the whole family…I booked by Tripbound.com and the customer service was PERFECT. They recommended this place to stay with my family and after spending 7 days at the resort, I totally agree. The resort is enormous, with free parking, really safe/secure, the check in/check out is super-fast, there are a lot of amenities (playroom, food store, games, gym, wonderful pools, etc). They also received more than 20 packages I shipped to the resort before my check in and all were in great conditions. The room were really spacious and very clean. I will choose this place for my next stay in Orlando. Thanks for all.Posted by Gonpincha_93 on 05.03.2015I absolutely love this resort. We stayed here for 5 days for the Summit Nationals Cheer comp. This was the BEST location for commute to ESPN Wide World of Sports, as well as to most of the Disney parks. With its location, we avoided traffic almost always. The resort itself is beautiful, with extensive pools including lazy rivers and water slides for the kids. I like to do a morning run, and it was great doing a few laps around the pond/lake in the middle of the resort. All of the staff (including check-in/front desk, concierge, restaurant and bar folks) were all fantastic. I will definitely stay at the Wyndham Bonnet Creek condos on any future Orlando trip.Posted by Cheer Mom on 04.30.2015Need a perfect alternative for Disney Hotels and out of all the fuss, then Wyndham Bonnet Creek resort has it all. Stayed here with my family for 12 days in a deluxe room which has all the comfort you need. Resort close to all parks within 10-15 minute drive. We will definitely book again!Posted by Pascual D. on 04.25.2015This was our first Disney trip that we stayed "off property". We have stayed at the Polynesian and Grand Floridian, but our family of six preferred our stay at Bonnet Creek. The location is amazing. Pools, restaurants and recreation were right outside our room for those days we just wanted to relax. We will certainly be back at this resort! Best Orlando vacation yet.Posted by Jennifer N. on 04.07.2015We were travelling with 2 children (5 & 2) and our family had a great experience at this property (8 nights). The condo was spacious, clean, and included everything we needed for a very comfortable stay. The resort itself was very impressive with numerous pools, hot tubs, play areas & activities for the kids. The location within Disney World was outstanding, which allowed for easy navigation to and from the various parks, as well as I-4. Tripbound was very helpful throughout the booking process. They communicated all necessary info leading up to our stay and made themselves available for questions we had. I would highly recommend this property and hope to return again in the future.Posted by A.S. on 03.18.2015My family and I had an incredible vacations. The place was beautiful. Restaurants, pools. I recommend this place to everybody that need a relaxing vacation. Perfect environment for kids. I loved it :-)Posted by Bibi on 11.06.2013My family and I will never stay at any other place! You can have a complete, fun vacation just by staying at the resort... swimming, BBQ, dining, pirate adventures and arts and crafts for the kids, movie night on the lawn, fireworks from your beautiful balcony overlooking the lake, etc... Enjoy live music at one of the several pool lounges/bars. They have several pool areas with slides and lazy rivers. It really is a wonderful resort. Close to all the Disney parks...and they have shuttle service all day and night. Very friendly and clean..... The room are so accommodating, and the beds are extra cozy. All you have to bring is yourself! Love Bonnet Creek Orlando!Posted by Cinbad on 10.21.2013