Wyndham Cypress Palms Vacations, Resorts, Rentals, Suites and Getaways
starting at $126/Night
What We Love
- You’ll love how stress-free your day to day can be here, since restaurants and shops are within walking distance from the resort.
- There are two large pools with plenty of chairs to lounge on, and the hot tub area is off to the side for a nice retreat from the pool activity.
- The rooms have one very important feature: a screened in balcony to protect the little ones and keep out bugs!
- The location is ideal for access to Disney World, Disney Springs, Seaworld, Cocoa Beach, Clearwater Beach, and Universal.
- Ambiance is important for any resort, and Cypress Palms features a lovely little lake with turtles and a variety of wild birds.
Wyndham Cypress Palms, with its beautiful lakefront scenery, makes for a truly tranquil family resort. Located in Kissimmee, you are only a mere stone’s throw away from the fun and excitement of the renowned Orlando area attractions. Condo-style accommodations, available in both one- and two-bedroom units, are well-appointed…all with your family’s needs in mind. These rooms include spacious floor plans, kitchen areas, King-size beds, washer and dryer, and private sleeping areas. One- and two-bedroom deluxe units also offer whirlpool tubs and a balcony or deck to enhance your stay.
Outdoor swimming pools, coupled with hot tubs, provide a perfect place to unwind after a full day of adventure and exploration. Additional amenities include a fitness center, full schedule of daily activities, and conveniently-located BBQ areas. Connecting you with the area’s theme parks is of paramount importance. To that end, Wyndham Cypress Palms provides an onsite Disney representative, resort concierge, and daily shuttle service to help you coordinate the perfect vacation.
At first glance, you may not notice the burgeoning foodie scene that lies just outside the well-worn tourist areas of Orlando. Condè Nast Traveler recommends the more than a dozen Vietnamese restaurants that lie only 20 minutes north of the Magic Kingdom. These local merchants are an integral part of one of the largest Vietnamese communities in all of the U.S. Exotically spiced Pho Soup (Beef Soup) and “melt in your mouth” Bun (noodles) are served up, primarily along Colonial Drive and Mills Avenue. Each stop here is dedicated to their own uniquely delectable culinary specialty. Some of the standouts here are Vinh’s Restaurant (where BBQ pork is slow roasted on site) and Anh Hong (renowned for its fantastic fried tofu). So skip the chain restaurants and be rewarded for your adventurous spirit! Also, check out some of the great tips Condè Nast Traveler offers for visiting Walt Disney World.
· Cable TV
· DVD player
· Washer / dryer
· Air conditioning
· Fully-equipped kitchen (1 & 2 BR Deluxe units)
· Whirlpool tub (1 & 2 BR Deluxe units)
· Sofa bed
· Balcony / deck (1 & 2 BR Deluxe units)
· Wireless Internet access - fee
· 2 Outdoor swimming pools
· “Get Out & Play” activities program
· Exercise equipment
· 2 Outdoor hot tubs
· 3 Picnic / BBQ areas
· Free laundry facilities
Concierge and Disney Representative are located on site to assist with you travel arrangement needs.
Round-trip shuttle service is offered daily from the resort’s Activity Center to Walt Disney World Resort, SeaWorld, and Universal Orlando. A small charge applies for this service; reservations are required 24 hours in advance.
Please note that some amenities are made available on a seasonal basis and at an additional charge.
Daily housekeeping is not included and may be added for a nominal charge.
Check In: 4:00 p.m., Check Out: 10:00 a.m.
· Downtown Disney®
· Universal CityWalk®
· Medieval Times®
· Health club
· Miniature golf
· Jet skiing
· Horseback riding
· Water skiing
1 Bedroom Deluxe
One Bedroom Deluxe unit features a Master bedroom with one King-size bed, separate living area with Queen-size sleeper sofa, one bathroom with whirlpool tub, and washer/dryer. Full kitchen with coffee maker, microwave, refrigerator, toaster, oven, stove, and flatware. Convenient comforts include cable TV, hairdryer, balcony or deck, AM/FM alarm clock with MP3 Player, and iron and ironing board. Max occupancy: 4, 889 sq. ft.
2 Bedroom Deluxe
Two Bedroom Deluxe unit features a Master bedroom with one King-size bed, Guest bedroom with two Double-size beds, separate living area with Queen-size sleeper sofa, two bathrooms - whirlpool tub in Master, private balcony or deck, and washer/dryer. Full kitchen with coffee maker, microwave, refrigerator, toaster, dishwasher, stove top, oven, cookware, flatware. Convenient comforts include cable TV, hairdryer, AM/FM alarm clock with MP3 Player, and iron and ironing board. Max occupancy: 8, 1,196 sq. ft.
- Promotional codes and seasonal sale prices not reflected.
Use Instant Quote feature to apply any discounts.
1 Bedroom Deluxe 2 Bedroom Deluxe Weekday Weekend Weekday Weekend 1/4/19 2/14/19 $96 $180 $144 $256 2/15/19 2/21/19 $120 $212 $120 $212 2/22/19 3/14/19 $96 $180 $144 $256 3/15/19 4/25/19 $120 $212 $168 $280 4/26/19 6/13/19 $96 $180 $144 $256 6/14/19 8/22/19 $120 $212 $120 $212 8/23/19 9/12/19 $96 $180 $144 $256 9/13/19 10/10/19 $72 $156 $120 $204 10/11/19 12/5/19 $96 $180 $144 $256 12/6/19 12/19/19 $72 $156 $120 $204 12/20/19 1/2/20 $120 $212 $120 $212 1/3/20 2/13/20 $96 $180 $144 $256 2/14/20 2/20/20 $120 $212 $168 $280 2/21/20 3/12/20 $96 $180 $144 $256 3/13/20 4/23/20 $120 $212 $168 $280 4/24/20 6/11/20 $96 $180 $144 $256 6/12/20 8/20/20 $120 $212 $168 $280 8/21/20 9/10/20 $96 $180 $144 $256 9/11/20 10/8/20 $72 $156 $120 $204 10/9/20 12/3/20 $96 $180 $144 $256 12/4/20 12/17/20 $72 $156 $120 $204 12/18/20 12/31/20 $120 $212 $168 $280Reservation fees not included.
- We planned this trip really late so we knew our normal place would not be available. The Tripbound agent helped us find this location that was close to Disney. The resort was very nice and rooms seem to have been recently remodeled. It was just my husband and myself staying and we were in a 1 bedroom delux room which was plenty big for us. Check in was smooth and easy and they were not too pushy about signing up for the condo presentation. Cracker Barrel is just in front and you can walk to it. We did not go to the pool but there are two of them. Rooms were clean, plenty of items in the kitchen if you want to cook and it was quiet and peaceful even though the resort was full. Great experience!!Posted by Breanna P. on 11.14.2018