Wyndham Vacation Resorts Reunion at Orlando Vacations, Resorts, Rentals, Suites and Getaways
starting at $195/Night
What We Love
The giant onsite water park with its lazy river and wild water slides is truly something special.
The deluxe suites here are particularly large and well-furnished, with stainless steel appliances, granite countertops, and spacious balconies.
There is super convenient access to all the Disney parks from the resort.
If you need a break from the heat and the crowds in the parks, the resort has a great supervised kid’s club onsite.
You’ll love the incredible views of Disney’s fireworks from the rooftop of Eleven, the restaurant located at the resort.
Enjoy Wyndham Vacation Resorts Reunion at Orlando, located just one exit away (7 miles away) from the Walt Disney World entrance. This resort boasts quite the pool scene, including a wickedly fun waterpark with twisted slides, lazy river, shallow play areas, and crazy cool water features. The entire family will enjoy Seven Eagles Pool Pavilion with zero entry pool heated during the winter, two relaxing Jacuzzis, gorgeous golf course views, poolside dining at The Cove restaurant. Additional amenities you won't want to miss out on include golf courses designed by Jack Nicklaus and a luxury on-site spa.
The fun-loving type should check out the Rooftop Pool Eleven atop The Reunion Grand—a South Beach Miami-style pool 11 stories in the air with handcrafted cocktails and great music. In addition to the water park (our travelers get 8 free passes per day!), Seven Eagles and the Reunion Grande also feature 8 other pools throughout the resort! No matter where you stay, there is sure to be a pool nearby, making it easy to enjoy the exceptional Florida weather. All pools are open from dawn to dusk.
Schedule a tee time for a day out on the green during your stay at Reunion Resort! The resort is the only destination in the world to boast three signature golf courses designed by legends Palmer, Nicklaus, and Watson. Combining the beauty of their natural landscaping with unique and challenging layouts, these courses have won numerous awards and followers over the years.
· Cable TV
· DVD player
· Air conditioning
· Washer / dryer
· Sofa bed
· Balcony / deck
· Fully equipped kitchen - and even wine glasses!
· Wireless Internet access
· 3 Championship golf courses*
· 11 Outdoor swimming pools, including a water park
· 7 Outdoor hot tubs
· 2 Outdoor children's pools
· Lazy river
· Fitness center
· Driving range
· Full-service day spa
· 3 Bars*
· 6 On-site dining options*
· 24-Hour (on-call) on-site shuttle
· Bike rentals
· Activity trails
· 6 Tennis courts, including programs and instructions
· Community playgrounds
· Kids Crew activity program - open Tuesday through Saturday from 9 a.m. to 4 p.m.
*Restaurant, bar, and golf course hours may vary seasonally.
Please note that some amenities are made available on a seasonal basis and at an additional charge.
Daily housekeeping is not included and may be added for a nominal charge.
Check In: 4:00 p.m., Check Out: 10:00 a.m.
· Disney theme parks
· Mall at Millenia
· Miniature golf
· Live entertainment
3 Bedroom Deluxe
Three Bedroom Deluxe unit features a King-size bed in the Master bedroom, one King-size bed in one Guest bedroom, two Double-size beds in second Guest bedroom, a Queen-size sleeper sofa in the living area, and three bathrooms. Full kitchen includes microwave, refrigerator, stove, flatware, and cooking utensils. General room accommodations include multiple TVs with cable, high speed wireless Internet, washer/dryer, and more. Max occupancy 8; 1,530 sq. ft.
Promotional codes and seasonal sale prices not reflected.
Use Instant Quote feature to apply any discounts.
3 Bedroom Deluxe Weekday Weekend 1/3/20 2/13/20 $189 $308 2/14/20 4/9/20 $247 $417 4/10/20 5/14/20 $145 $235 5/15/20 6/4/20 $189 $308 6/5/20 8/20/20 $247 $417 8/21/20 9/3/20 $189 $308 9/4/20 10/1/20 $145 $235 10/2/20 10/22/20 $189 $308 10/23/20 12/17/20 $145 $235 12/18/20 12/31/20 $247 $417 1/1/21 2/11/21 $221 $361 2/12/21 4/8/21 $289 $489 4/9/21 5/13/21 $170 $276 5/14/21 6/3/21 $221 $361 6/4/21 8/19/21 $289 $489 8/20/21 9/2/21 $221 $361 9/3/21 9/30/21 $170 $276 10/1/21 10/21/21 $221 $361 10/22/21 12/16/21 $170 $276 12/17/21 12/30/21 $289 $489
Select a room to view seasonal rates.3 Bedroom Deluxe1/3/20 - 2/13/20Weekday: $189Weekend: $3082/14/20 - 4/9/20Weekday: $247Weekend: $4174/10/20 - 5/14/20Weekday: $145Weekend: $2355/15/20 - 6/4/20Weekday: $189Weekend: $3086/5/20 - 8/20/20Weekday: $247Weekend: $4178/21/20 - 9/3/20Weekday: $189Weekend: $3089/4/20 - 10/1/20Weekday: $145Weekend: $23510/2/20 - 10/22/20Weekday: $189Weekend: $30810/23/20 - 12/17/20Weekday: $145Weekend: $23512/18/20 - 12/31/20Weekday: $247Weekend: $4171/1/21 - 2/11/21Weekday: $221Weekend: $3612/12/21 - 4/8/21Weekday: $289Weekend: $4894/9/21 - 5/13/21Weekday: $170Weekend: $2765/14/21 - 6/3/21Weekday: $221Weekend: $3616/4/21 - 8/19/21Weekday: $289Weekend: $4898/20/21 - 9/2/21Weekday: $221Weekend: $3619/3/21 - 9/30/21Weekday: $170Weekend: $27610/1/21 - 10/21/21Weekday: $221Weekend: $36110/22/21 - 12/16/21Weekday: $170Weekend: $27612/17/21 - 12/30/21Weekday: $289Weekend: $489Reservation fees not included.
- We stayed at the reunion resort and absolutely loved it . Very spacious , nice grounds,clean and lots of activity for the kids . Would recommend this resort and would definitely stay here again.Posted by Mary S. on 11.25.2018Wyndam Reunion in Orlando is a well maintained resort. I think the condo units are large, clean and quiet. The beds are comfortable and everything you need is already there (i.e. extra bath towels, a fully functional kitchen.) The resort is convenient to Disney. I would definitely recommend.Posted by Annie C. on 02.11.2018Resort is a beautiful golf resort. It is not convenient to theme parks or have any options for walking to shops and restaurants. The unit we stayed in was very nice with a lot of space. The beds were very firm and our family,unfortunately, did not sleep well and woke up daily with back and neck pain. The Wyndham vacation staff were not helpful. I called (Mona gave me her cell phone # but never returned my calls.) and stopped by the desk with questions but all cooperation was contingent upon attending a breakfast and sitting through a presentation. Each time I did not commit to giving up my families vacation time to sit through their spiel they did not answer my questions and all previously mentioned discounts to parks, etc. were revoked. Although a nice property I will look for other options for my family in the future.Posted by Deborah S. on 01.13.2018The condo was clean, large and very nice. We had everything we needed there and were an easy walk to three different pools. Our five year old loved the lazy river and kiddie pool. My son and I loved the three great golf courses on site. We were only about 20 minutes away from Disney on I4. We would stay here again no doubt.Posted by Tom E. on 02.28.2017This resort was perfect for our needs. Our condo was large enough for everyone to have their own space (4 friends stayed in the same unit) and was convenient to Disney. Tripbound was a great company to use and we will use them again in the future.Posted by Laura on 02.08.2017My friends and I stayed at the Reunion last week and it was a wonderful resort. The rooms were spacious and beautifully decorated and outfitted with everything we needed. Amazing views overlooking the golf courses, which the guys loved, and the youngest greatly enjoyed the waterpark. We did go to one of the presentations and it lasted 90 minutes just as promised. The Eleventh floor roof area was very gorgeous and romantic. Was not too far from any of the parks or attractions, easy drives. We would love to stay here again in the future. The only bad part was leaving. Thanks Tripbound.Posted by Tammy M. on 12.08.2014The resort is as advertised. The condo was very large and very quiet! The water park was very nice and not very crowded. The resort is only four miles from the Disney exit and close to fast food, groceries, and gas. We did not use any of the other amenities of the resort due to our busy schedule but everything looked very nice. We were skeptical about booking through Tripbound because we were not familiar with them. They delivered everything they said they would and at an outstanding bargain! I would recommend this resort to anyone.Posted by Ken H. on 05.19.2015The 3 bedroom villa was perfect for our needs. We were in Orlando for an event at Disney and the villa is in a great location that was easy to go to and from. The accommodations were as described but even better in person. We loved having a full kitchen which had everything needed. We used one pool near our building. It was easy to get to and the grounds were kept up nicely. We would definitely go back again.Posted by gjsharp on 02.06.2015