Wyndham Kona Hawaiian Vacations, Resorts, Rentals, Suites and Getaways
starting at $252/Night
What We Love
- This resort has all the Hawaiian vibes! You'll find polynesian themed design and activities throughout your resort experience.
- Just a few minutes away from Kona Village.
- Family friendly acitivity program including lei making, hula dancing and all things Hawaiian.
- Fanstastic lanais with shade and lush landscaping offer the perfect place to enjoy your morning kona coffee.
- The property's koi pond, resident cats, perserved historic grounds, and plumeria trees offer a spectacular resort backdrop.
Take a step back in time with a stay at the romantically designed Wyndham Kona Hawaiian. Traditional Hawaiian décor and picture perfect architecture replicate the golden age of Big Island vacationing. Located directly across from the beach, in the quaint island town of Kailau-Kona, resort-style living meshes seamlessly with island exploration. Two-bedroom and two bath units are as pleasing to the eye as they are functional. Full kitchens are complete with all the comforts of home. Relax and enjoy your own private Hawaiian feast or tropical cocktail concoction outside on your open air lanai. The resort also offers all the amenities you have come to expect from a Wyndham property. Luxurious swimming pools and hot tubs, a fully-equipped fitness room, and a courteous concierge desk to attend to your needs.
Experience the power and majesty of an active volcano at Hawaii Volcanoes National Park. Peruse the local cafés, tropical restaurants, charming shops, or even happen upon a secluded waterfall…in Kona the possibilities are endless. Visit the Royal Kona Coffee Mill & Museum for an aromatic visit into island culture and coffee history. With one foot in the storied past, and the other in the present, Wyndham Kona Hawaiian brings the Big Island to life.
Magic Sands Beach is a local treasure that is both mesmerizing and mysterious. A short five minute drive from Wyndham Kona Hawaiian, this beach loses its supple soft sand to the ocean’s currents every winter, only to have it deposited back by the waves a few months later. With the sand stripped from the shore, a rocky volcanic landscape is exposed. Flying in to the island, over the warm waters of the Pacific, the sand can be seen swirling just off the land. Please note that swimming at most Hawaiian beaches carries some degree of risk, this is due to unpredictable currents and riptides. It is imperative to check local tide conditions before entering the water. After an idyllic day soaking up the sun, dine Oceanside-style at Island Lava Java. A full menu of local dishes is capped off with 100% Kona coffee and cinnamon rolls that you will tell your grandchildren about. During whale season, diners are routinely treated to sighting humpbacks just off shore from the restaurant.
- Tripbound has trekked to this resort to test it out for you before you go. We've also made sure that the property offers fun for the kiddos! Give us a call and we'd be happy to share why we love this pick, and make sure it's the perfect vacation match for you.
· Cable TV
· DVD player
· Fully equipped kitchen - and even wine glasses!
· Air conditioning
· Balcony / deck
· Whirlpool tub
· Washer / dryer
· Sofa bed
· Wireless Internet access
· 2 Outdoor swimming pools
· 2 Outdoor hot tubs
· Exercise equipment
· Tour desk
· Outdoor children's pool
· Computer & printer available
· Bicycle rental
Please note that some amenities are made available on a seasonal basis and at an additional charge.
Daily housekeeping is not included and may be added for a nominal charge.
Check In: 4:00 p.m., Check Out: 10:00 a.m.
Please note that no elevators are available to second-floor units.
Guests will find options for grocery shopping less than 2 miles from the resort, and the nearest swimmable beach is roughly 4 miles away.
Consider renting a vehicle, as sidewalk and path access to town is limited.
All reservations are subject to Hawaii’s “Transient Occupancy Tax." Taxes may be due at the time of booking.
**Your reservation must be booked at least 72 hours in advance of your check-in date for us to be able to accommodate your stay.**
· Horseback riding
· Water and jet skiing
· Scuba / snorkeling
· Live entertainment
· Mountain biking
2 Bedroom Deluxe
Two Bedroom Deluxe unit features a King-size bed in Master bedroom, King-size bed in Guest bedroom, and Queen-size sleeper sofa. Two bathrooms - whirlpool tub in Master. Full kitchen includes coffee maker, microwave, stove, refrigerator, cooking utensils, and flatware. General amenities include washer/dryer, private balcony or deck, complimentary wireless Internet, and more. Max occupancy: 6; 1,156 sq. ft.
- Promotional codes and seasonal sale prices not reflected.
Use Instant Quote feature to apply any discounts.
2 Bedroom Deluxe Weekday Weekend 1/4/19 1/31/19 $192 $332 2/1/19 4/18/19 $224 $364 4/19/19 5/23/19 $192 $332 5/24/19 11/28/19 $224 $364 11/29/19 12/19/19 $192 $332 12/20/19 1/2/20 $224 $364Reservation fees not included.
- The Wyndhan resort was greatPosted by John S. on 01.18.2018Very clean and well outfitted condo. Nice grounds. Very large outdoor lanai for eating, relaxing. Beds were exceptionally comfortable, great pillows.Posted by Garret H. on 06.14.2018