The Point at Poipou Vacations, Resorts, Rentals, Suites and Getaways
starting at $183/Night
What We Love
- You’ll appreciate the onsite restaurant, the Honu Cove Bar & Grill, that features delicious drinks, unique and scrumptious meal options, and stand-out friendly staff!
- This resort provides direct beach access, so you can avoid the stress of navigating the area on your own or taking a shuttle off resort grounds.
- Perfect for some family bonding time, there are gas grills on site for barbequing and beautiful manicured gardens for ideal picnic ambiance.
- There is an excellent onsite Breakfast Pavilion to avoid early morning mealtime stress!
- For some extra luxury, enjoy the multiple outdoor hot tubs and heated pool.
The Point at Poipou is ideally located to showcase Kauai’s stunning natural beauty. Overlooking Shipwreck Beach, this resort is situated on the southernmost tip of Hawaii’s Garden Isle. The Point at Poipu is ensconced in lush tropical foliage, secluded from touristy areas with manicured grounds and aesthetic landscaping.
Elegant accommodations at the Point at Poipu feature lovely ocean or garden views, large balconies, ample seating areas, full kitchens, entertainment centers, internet access, and laundry facilities. A stay at this luxurious resort is a gateway to exploring all the island has to offer, by land and sea! The resort provides beach access, picnic areas, a fitness center, massage services, a sauna, and extensive gardens. There is also an outdoor heated pool and hot tub, as well as an activities department for special events! Within 5 miles, there are venues for fishing, canoeing, horseback riding snorkeling/scuba diving, bike rentals, and more. There is an onsite restaurant and bar, Honu Cove Bar & Grill, as well as a concession stand, barbeque areas with gas grills, and a poolside bar. The Point at Poipou is here to cover anything you might need on your Hawaiian adventure to beautiful Kauai Island!
- Cable TV
- DVD Player
- Fully equipped kitchen - including wine glasses!
- Air conditioning
- Balcony or patio
- Washer and Dryer
- Iron and Ironing Board
*Please note, General Excise Tax (GET) and state imposed Transient Occupancy tax (TOT) will be applicable to all reservations and collected upon check-in.
- Outdoor Heated Pool
- Outdoor Hot Tubs
- Beach Access
- Fitness Center
- Massage Services and Sauna
- Picnic and Grilling Areas
- Activities Department
- Babysitting Services
- On-site parking
- Complimentary Wi-Fi in Lobby (fee for room connectivity)
- Bike Rentals
- Golf facilities
- Horseback Riding
- Moped and Scooter Rentals
- Water Sports
2 Bedroom Garden View
The two bedroom garden wiew suite has a Master Bedroom with 1 Queen bed and a guest bedroom with 2 Twin beds and a double sleeper sofa. Two bathrooms, washer/dryer, private balcony or patio. Full kitchen complete with coffee maker, microwave, refrigerator, oven, diswasher, stove, toaster, cookware, and flatware. Convenient Comforts include cable TV, DVD player, hairdryer, AM/FM alarm clock, iron and ironing board. Maximum Occupancy: 6