Wyndham Ka 'Eo Kai Vacations, Resorts, Rentals, Suites and Getaways
starting at $185/Night
What We Love
- Luxurious on-site massage treatments!
- The Makai Golf Course is one of the best in Hawaii, and it’s located so close to the resort that you’re sure see some great views of the green.
- All one and two bedroom units feature a balcony, perfect for taking in the sights and relaxing in the sun.
- The Hanalei National Wildlife Refuge is a must-see for nature lovers!
- You can easily walk the nature trails near the resort that offer amazing views of the island.
Modern living melds with the natural beauty of the Garden Isle at Wyndham Ka ‘Eo Kai. Located in the delightful town of Princeville, this condominium-style resort offers guests both spacious accommodations and central access to everything that makes Kaua’i so magical. Instead of competing with the natural environment, Wyndham Ka ‘Eo Kai seeks to seamlessly blend into the lush surroundings with secluded nature trails, ocean view pools, and buildings designed to honor Hawaiian architecture.
Studio, one-, and two-bedroom condo units are the ultimate in comfort and convenience. One- and two-bedroom units feature a full kitchen with coffeemaker, refrigerator, oven, microwave, and all cooking utensils and flatware. Pack light and save when you take advantage of the in-suite laundry facilities. Other great amenities include complimentary WiFi access, cable TV, Blu-ray DVD player, comfy sleeper sofas, and a private balcony or deck. Make sure you bring the golf clubs along because you will be within chipping distance of the Makai Golf Course; one of the best courses all of the islands.
Outdoor swimming pools, a children’s pool, and hot tubs will put you in tune nature. The organized activities “Play Day” program for the kids, tennis court, and clubhouse will keep your days full as well. Take a drive along Princeville’s historic tree lane, explore the famed Na Pali Coast, or discover the grandeur of the Waimea Canyon on Kauai’s west side. The stunning scenery of Kaua’i is on full display at Wyndham Ka ‘Eo Kai.
There is perhaps nothing so closely associated with the Hawaiian Islands as the traditional luau. Many resorts and restaurants throughout the islands host this unique blend of native fare and celebratory dancing. Some are certainly better than others, and one of the best is found at the Mediterranean Gourmet Luau. Traditional island favorites such as Kalua pig, lomi-lomi salmon, haupia, coconut cake, and poi fill out the buffet-style spread. Hawaiian entertainers enchant diners with hula dancing, fire knife dancing, and the best in local music performances. The Mediterranean Gourmet Luau is held every Tuesday night from 6-8:15 p.m. Tickets are $74 for adults (includes one alcoholic beverage), $64 for ages 12-20, and $38 for kids under the age of 11. Make sure to grab a reservation because this luau is limited to 80 guests.
· Cable TV
· DVD player
· Fully equipped kitchen - and even wine glasses! (excludes Studio units)
· Balcony / deck
· Whirlpool tub
· Washer and dryer (excludes Studio units)
· Hair dryer
· Iron and ironing board
· Wireless Internet access
· Business center
· Outdoor hot tub
· Jogging trails
· Massage treatments (upon request)
· Two outdoor pools
· Children’s pool
· Picnic area with tables
· Scheduled Kid's Activities - "Play Days" Activities Program
· Tennis court and tennis pro available for lessons
· Tour desk
No air conditioning; units cooled by trade winds, ceiling fans in every room.
All reservations are subject to Hawaii's Transient Occupancy Tax upon check-in.
Wireless Internet is free for up to 4 devices, ideal for emails and basic web browsing. For more streaming and surfing options on unlimited devices, Enhanced High-Speed Wireless Internet is available for $9.95 per day, $49.95 for 6-10 days, and $59.95 for 11-30 days.
Please note that some amenities are made available on a seasonal basis and at an additional charge.
Daily housekeeping is not included and may be added for a nominal charge.
Check In: 4:00 p.m., Check Out: 10:00 a.m.
**Your reservation must be booked at least 72 hours in advance of your check-in date for us to be able to accommodate your stay.**
· Day spa
· Horseback riding
· Scuba / snorkeling
· Live entertainment
· Waimea Canyon
· Kilauea Lighthouse
· Manini-holo Dry Cave
Studio Deluxe unit features a varying bed layout and partial kitchen with coffee maker, kitchen utensils, dishes, microwave, refrigerator, silverware, and a toaster. Full bathroom includes a whirlpool tub. A private balcony or deck with the unit as well. Max occupancy: 2; 330 sq. ft.
Studio Plus units feature varying bed layouts and include a partial kitchen with coffee maker, kitchen utensils, dishes, microwave, refrigerator, silverware, and a toaster. Full bathroom includes a whirlpool tub. A private balcony or deck is available as well. Max occupancy: 2; 330 sq. ft.
1 Bedroom Deluxe
One Bedroom Deluxe unit features a varying bed layout and a full kitchen with coffee maker, kitchen utensils, dishes, microwave, refrigerator, silverware and toaster. Full bathroom includes a whirlpool tub. A private balcony or deck, and washer/dryer with the unit as well. Max occupancy: 4; 1,700 sq. ft.
2 Bedroom Lower
Two Bedroom Lower units include a varying bed layout and two full bathrooms. Additional amenities include a full kitchen with coffee maker, kitchen utensils, dishes, microwave, refrigerator, silverware and a toaster, and washer/dryer. Max occupancy: 6; 2,146 sq. ft.
2 Bedroom Deluxe
Two Bedroom Deluxe unit features a varying bed layout and a full kitchen with coffee maker, kitchen utensils, dishes, microwave, refrigerator, silverware, and toaster. Two full bathrooms - Master includes a whirlpool tub. A private balcony or deck is with the unit as well, and a washer/dryer. Max occupancy: 6; 2,030 - 2,120 sq. ft.
- Promotional codes and seasonal sale prices not reflected.
Use Instant Quote feature to apply any discounts.
Studio Deluxe Studio Plus 1 Bedroom Deluxe 2 Bedroom Lower 2 Bedroom Deluxe Weekday Weekend Weekday Weekend Weekday Weekend Weekday Weekend Weekday Weekend 1/1/19 12/31/19 $129 $152 $152 $208 $184 $296 $230 $384 $269 $448 1/3/20 12/31/20 $130 $152 $152 $208 $184 $296 $230 $384 $269 $448Reservation fees not included.
- My husband and I stayed here for 3 nights. The property was well maintained, very clean, and larger than we expected! Loved the large lanai and having the washer/dryer available to us in our unit. It was nice having a DVD player on a rainy night. The unit was quite warm when we first arrived, opening all windows and doors and adding the standup fan in the bedroom made it better. It was warmer on this trip to Kauai than the last couple years have been, and with a bit less of a breeze, so I think normally with all the windows and doors it would be pleasant. Would definitely stay here again, planning to take our kids next time!Posted by Ashley G. on 09.22.2015