Wyndham Bali Hai Villas Vacations, Resorts, Rentals, Suites and Getaways
starting at $314/Night
What We Love
- Two beautiful outdoor pools with water features, hot tubs, grilling stations, and sun decks.
- Huge, state-of-the-art fitness center with weight stations, cardio equipment, and a view of the main pool.
- Princeville location close to the charming town of Hanalei in the beautiful rainforest area of Kauai.
- Friendly Hawaiian hospitality including fresh leis at check in, complimentary coffee bar, and family- oriented activity schedule.
- Spacious floorplans, perfect for families!
Calm Kaua‘i delights. Located in the leading resort community of Princeville, Kauai, Wyndham Bali Hai Villas truly captures the splendor of Hawaii. Princeville, and the neighboring town of Hanalei, offers an abundance of restaurants, beaches, galleries, boutiques, and challenging golf courses all within a short drive. These Hawaiian condos are one mile from Bali Hai beach and feature two outdoor pools. Free WiFi is included and laundry facilities are standard in all suites at Wyndham Bali Hai. The property also features a children’s playground and tropical grounds. The resort is 5.5 miles from the Kilauea Lighthouse. The Limahuli Garden and Preserve is a 15-minute drive from the property.
You don’t need to have a green thumb to enjoy the “Garden Isle” of Kauai. Wrapped in a magical mixture of lush rainforests, emerald valleys, and cascading waterfalls, the natural beauty of the island is undeniable. Whether you venture to the region to hike the trails of Kokee State Park, snorkel with the sea creatures in Hanalei Bay, or zip line over the luscious landscapes of the Na Pali coast, there’s no shortage of land, sea, and sky in Kauai.
Princeville's georgeous sight awaits 1/3 mile down a clay Hawaiian trail. Lace your sneakers or hiking boots, treck the trail to Queen's Bath–a scenic deep clear water tidal pool. On the hike down, Tripbound travelers pass three wonderfully melodic waterfalls admist the tropical foliage coverage. There will be a cove along the way where daredevils and thrill seekers alike jump or free dive off the rocks into the warm blue below. Coming to the T, before continuing left to Queens Bath, choose right! An overlook filled with basking sea turtles fills your eyes and warms your heart. It’s a sight to see! Arriving at Queen’s Bath, gear up with your snorkeler and jump from the black smooth rocks into the calm deep waters. Travel tip–make sure you are aware of any tide and weather warnings before traveling to Queen's Bath.
- Tripbound has trekked to this resort to test it out for you before you go. We've also made sure that the property offers fun for the kiddos! Give us a call and we'd be happy to share why we love this pick, and make sure it's the perfect vacation match for you.
· Cable TV
· DVD player
· Fully equipped kitchen - and even wine glasses!
· Balcony / deck
· Whirlpool tub
· Washer / dryer
· Iron and ironing board
· Hair dryer
· Wireless Internet access
· 2 Outdoor swimming pools
· 3 Outdoor hot tubs
· 1 Outdoor children's pool
· Tennis court
· Tennis lessons*
· BBQ / picnic area
· Fitness center
· Media lounge with business center
· Play Days Activities Program*
· Shuttle services*
· 24-hour front desk
· Dry cleaning & laundry facilities*
· Parking on-site
*Nominal fees may apply
Please note that some amenities are made available on a seasonal basis and at an additional charge.
Daily housekeeping is not included and may be added for a nominal charge.
Check In: 4:00 p.m., Check Out: 10:00 a.m.
Please be advised that each unit has ceiling fan, but not air conditioning.
**Your reservation must be booked at least 72 hours in advance of your check-in date for us to be able to accommodate your stay.**
· Anini Bay
· Ha'ena State Park
· Manini-holo Dry Cave
· Day Spa
· Horseback riding
· Scuba / snorkeling
· Live entertainment
1 Bedroom Deluxe
One Bedroom Deluxe unit features a varying bed layout and two full bathrooms - whirlpool tub in Master. Full kitchen includes coffee maker, cooking utensils, dishes, microwave, refrigerator, dishwasher and detergent, silverware, and toaster. General room amenities include private balcony or deck, complimentary wireless Internet, washer/dryer, and more. Max occupancy: 4; 871 sq. ft.
2 Bedroom Deluxe
Two Bedroom Deluxe unit features a varying bed layout and two full bathrooms - whirlpool tub in Master. Full kitchen includes coffee maker, cooking utensils, dishes, microwave, refrigerator, dishwasher and detergent, silverware, and toaster. General room amenities include private balcony or deck, complimentary wireless Internet, washer/dryer, and more. Max occupancy: 6; 1,149 sq. ft.
Promotional codes and seasonal sale prices not reflected.
Use Instant Quote feature to apply any discounts.
1 Bedroom Deluxe 2 Bedroom Deluxe Weekday Weekend Weekday Weekend 1/3/20 12/31/20 $264 $437 $322 $536 1/1/21 12/30/21 $272 $450 $332 $552
Select a room to view seasonal rates.1 Bedroom Deluxe1/3/20 - 12/31/20Weekday: $264Weekend: $4371/1/21 - 12/30/21Weekday: $272Weekend: $4502 Bedroom Deluxe1/3/20 - 12/31/20Weekday: $322Weekend: $5361/1/21 - 12/30/21Weekday: $332Weekend: $552Reservation fees not included.
- This was a very nice complex, but our unit was a bit tired and needs to be updated and refurbished. The countertop was laminated and had a big bubble where someone had placed a hot pan. No air conditioning in unit, so it was quite uncomfortable between 4-6 pm. Stairs need to be power washed, as there was a lot of mold. Staff very accommodating and eager to please. I would return.Posted by Darleen . on 01.21.2017