Wyndham Bentley Brook Vacations, Resorts, Rentals, Suites and Getaways
starting at $138/Night
What We Love
- You’ll love the indoor/outdoor pool and the spacious gazebo hot tub.
- Bentley Brook has a cool mini cinema with real, comfortable theater chairs!
- Jiminy Peak Mountain Resort is right next door, providing your family with a multitude of activities, a small store, and restaurant.
- This great location gives you easy access to skiing and other outdoor adventures.
- You’re also super close to the natural haven of The Berkshires, so you can hike, picnic, and relax in these gorgeous surroundings without a huge hassle!
Nestled among the Berkshire Mountains, you will find a true New England treasure; Wyndham Bentley Brook. Located a mere 200 feet away from the premier Jiminy Peak Mountain Resort puts you in position to take part in the area’s best skiing and snowboarding. After a full day on the slopes, warm up and relax in cozy studio, one- and two-bedroom units. Rooms here showcase both scenic mountain and valley views, and are filled with all the comforts and conveniences of home. All units feature a full kitchen; equipped with a stove, oven, dishwasher, microwave, and all the cookware needed to put together a private feast. Well laid-out suites provide generously-sized bedrooms and living rareas; two bedroom units even feature an in-suite washer and dryer.
The resort boasts both indoor and outdoor pools, and hot tubs for your full relaxation. Tennis courts, exercise equipment, sauna, and picnic and BBQ areas are offered for your enjoyment as well. Children will be entertained by the “Play Days” activities program and game room. Summer presents a wealth of activities as well, as Jiminy Peak transforms its ski slopes into mountain bike trails, a ropes course, and even a mountain coaster. Stay at Wyndham Bentley Brook, and enjoy the Berkshires in comfort and style.
Take to the hills for a romantic moonlit hike at the historic Hilltop Orchards. Home to the award-winning Furnace Brook Winery, the farm features 200 acres of the most incredible views and trails in all of the Berkshires. The always popular “Full Moon Hike & Bonfire” runs year round, according to the lunar cycle. The fee for this tour is $10 per adult, and includes a 1-1/2 hour interactive hike that finishes off with wine and cider samples by the bonfire. Tour times vary according to the time of year, and reservations are highly recommended due to limited space. If you don’t happen to be in town for a tour, don’t worry because Hilltop Orchards has miles of trails designed for hiking, cross-country skiing, and snowshoeing.
· Cable TV
· DVD player
· Fully equipped kitchen - and even wine glasses!
· Air conditioning
· Balcony / deck (excludes studio units)
· Washer and dryer (2 BR Deluxe units)
· Sofa bed
· Whirlpool tub (2 BR Deluxe units)
· Hair dryer
· Iron and ironing board
· Wireless Internet access
· Indoor swimming pool
· Outdoor swimming pool
· “Play Days” activities program
· 3 Tennis courts
· Exercise equipment
· Laundry facilities*
· 1 Indoor & 2 Outdoor hot tubs
· Game room
· Picnic / BBQ area
· Tour desk
· Video rentals*
· Kid's programs
Please note that some amenities are made available on a seasonal basis and at an additional charge.*
Daily housekeeping is not included and may be added for a nominal charge.
Check In: 4:00 p.m., Check Out: 10:00 a.m.
· Full Moon Hike & Bonfire
· Furnace Brook Winery
· Hancock Shaker Village
· Jiminy Peak
· Norman Rockwell Museum
· Hilltop Orchards
· Berkshire Museum
· MASS MoCA Museum of Contemporary Art
· Horseback riding
· Mountain biking
· Water skiing
2 Bedroom Deluxe
Two Bedroom Deluxe unit features a varying bed layout, two bathrooms - whirlpool tub in Master, washer and dryer, and private balcony or deck. Full kitchen with coffee and tea maker, microwave, refrigerator, oven, dishwasher, stove, toaster, cookware, flatware. Convenient comforts include cable TV, DVD player, hairdryer, AM/FM alarm clock, iron and ironing board, and complimentary wireless Internet. Max occupancy: 8, sq. ft. varies
- Promotional codes and seasonal sale prices not reflected.
Use Instant Quote feature to apply any discounts.
2 Bedroom Deluxe Weekday Weekend 1/4/19 2/14/19 $157 $266 2/15/19 2/21/19 $181 $304 2/22/19 4/4/19 $157 $266 4/5/19 5/30/19 $96 $180 5/31/19 6/27/19 $136 $220 6/28/19 8/29/19 $157 $266 8/30/19 10/17/19 $136 $220 10/18/19 12/19/19 $96 $180 12/20/19 12/26/19 $157 $266 12/27/19 1/2/20 $181 $304 1/3/20 2/13/20 $157 $266 2/14/20 2/20/20 $181 $304 2/21/20 4/2/20 $157 $266 4/3/20 5/28/20 $96 $180 5/29/20 6/25/20 $136 $220 6/26/20 8/27/20 $157 $266 8/28/20 10/15/20 $136 $220 10/16/20 12/17/20 $96 $180 12/18/20 12/24/20 $157 $266 12/25/20 12/31/20 $181 $304Reservation fees not included.
- We had a great time and the resort was very convenient for families! Ski in, ski out!Posted by Craig L. on 02.03.2019Bentley Brooke Wyndham is terrific! And booking through Tripboubd is easy & affordable. Highly recommend.Posted by Lara D. on 01.20.2019The ski in ski out is very convenient and the 2 bedroom deluxe is very spacious.Posted by Earnest L. on 01.04.2019We had a great 5-night stay in a 2 bed, 2 bath that had plenty of space for the six of us, plus a pullout couch we didn't even use. It was updated, clean, and the staff was very friendly. All amenities were there, including in-unit washer and dryer with detergent there for us to use. Loved the activities for the kids (such as making friendship bracelets and scented lip balm in the activity room) and the pool was perfect for our young kids. Jiminy Peak was awesome in the summer - kids had so much fun doing the ropes course, zips, mountain coaster, etc etc....and it was walking distance to get there! Overall great stay and highly recommend!Posted by Stephanie M. on 08.25.2018Well maintained. Pleasant staffPosted by Karen F. on 08.01.2018Staff is friendly and helpful, room was clean and very well stocked, and the amenities were great for the kids!Posted by Kathleen G. on 06.24.2018The Bentley Brook Resort was really clean, amazing amenities. I loved the indoor/outdoor pool and the fact that there was an adult only hot tub AND pool. 2 bathrooms, 2 bedrooms, and full kitchen were very useful. Unit was spacious and just the right amount of space/size for our trip. The setting was perfect and so easy to get to. All staff were so super friendly as well.Posted by Cheryl B. on 07.11.2018