Dreams Tulum Resort & Spa Vacations, Resorts, Rentals, Suites and Getaways
starting at $320/Night
What We Love
- The kids club is exceptional. They offer a Camping Night on the beach where kids get to watch a movie and have smores under the stars, while parents get to enjoy an extended date night!
- The all-exclusive dining package offers a la carte dining options all day long, not just for dinner.
- The property is beautiful and well-maintained, with lush landscapes and ornate walkways.
- The Kids Explorer Club also offers exciting days at the resort water park as a part of their jam-packed schedule of fun.
- Dreams Tulum shares a beach with sea turtles who hatch seasonally from July through December. The resort takes part in efforts to protect the sea turtle population and watch as baby sea turtles take their first steps towards their home in the ocean. Guests often get the chance to witness this incredible event!
- Tripbound has trekked to this resort to test it out for you before you go. We've also made sure that the property offers fun for the kiddos! Give us a call and we'd be happy to share why we love this pick, and make sure it's the perfect vacation match for you.
All Inclusive Details
- Limitless access to gourmet à la carte dining options without reservations required
- Unlimited international and domestic top-shelf spirits
- Unlimited natural fruit juices and soft drinks
- Experience a traditional Temazcal ceremony
- 24-hour room and concierge services
- Pool and beach wait service
- Daily refreshed mini-bar with soft drinks, juice, bottled water, and beer
- Daily maid service
- Endless daytime activities and live nightly entertainment
- Theme parties, oceanfront bars, and entertainment venues
- No wristbands required
- All taxes and gratuities included
Enjoy free Wi-Fi and free international calling to the US, Canada, and Mexico with Unlimited Connectivity. The mobile app also allows you to view the schedules of all events, activities, and restaurants at the resort, plus learn about local destinations, excursions, and much more.
- 2 Outdoor Pools
- Fitness Center
- Supervised Kids Club
- Business Center
- Free Self Parking
- Dry Cleaning + Laundry Service
- Full Service Spa
- Outdoor Tennis Courts
- 7 Bars and Lounges
- Free Beach Cabanas + Umbrellas
- Grocery/Convenience Store
- Safe Deposit Box
- Complimentary Beach Towels
- Childrens Pool
- Free Wifi
- Spa Pantry – Guests can learn how to make their own spa products with local Mexican flora, natural ingredients, and oils. They can take home the products and the knowledge, as well as use their product in a massage session at the spa at Dreams Tulum.
- Chef’s Dessert Night – Every Thursday, the chefs of Dreams Tulum set up all kinds of desserts at the Coco Café for guests to try.
- Street Food – Every Tuesday, a street food festival is set up in front of the resort chapel. Local vendors offer Mexican foods, handicrafts, and souvenirs.
- Catch some rays poolside or out on a private stretch of sugar-white sand beach
- Explore coral reefs and life under the sea during a snorkeling tour*
- The Dreams Entertainment team will provide endless fun during the day and at night
- Tee off at Riviera Maya Golf Club with complimentary green fees*
- Drop off the kids at the Mayan-themed Explorer’s Club—a fully supervised children’s program with lots of fun activities
- Teens can enjoy an array of activities, sports, and games at the Core Zone Teens Club
- Discover all that Tulum has to offer, and enjoy a wide variety of tours and excursions
Our Suite Picks
Deluxe Garden View Suite
Starting at $320 per night
Deluxe Garden View; King-size bed or two double beds; private, furnished balcony or terrace with hammock; option to connect rooms; tranquil view of the lush, beautiful gardens; 451 square feet/42 square meters; up to 4 guests (adults + children) with a maximum of 3 adults
Deluxe Ocean View
King-size bed or two double beds; private, furnished balcony with hammock (hammock in select rooms); marble bathroom with bathtub; option to connect rooms; lovely ocean view; 451 square feet/42 square meters; up to 4 guests (adults + children) with a maximum of 3 adults
Premium Junior Suite with Garden View
King-size bed or two double beds; marble bathroom with shower, whirlpool, and double sink; spacious living room with sofa; private, furnished balcony or terrace; option to connect suites; tranquil garden view; 547 square feet/51 square meters; up to 4 guests (adults + children) with a maximum of 3 adults
Preferred Club Deluxe Garden Swim Out
King-size bed or two double beds; marble bathroom with double sink; private, furnished terrace with direct swim-out access to a swimming pool that flows to each private patio; exclusive bar service by the swimming pool; option to connect rooms; Preferred Club privileges; Preferred location with tranquil view of the lush, beautiful gardens; 451 square feet/42 square meters; up to 4 guests (adults + children) with a maximum of 3 adultsALL INCLUSIVE RESORT
This is just a sampling of the suite options available at this resort. Your Travel Coordinator will discuss all options and help choose which is best for you upon receipt of your travel request.
Submit Travel Request