starting at $320/Night
What You'll Love
- Dreams Tulum shares a beach with sea turtles who hatch seasonally from July through December. They take part in efforts to protect the sea turtle population and watch as baby sea turtles take their first steps towards their home in the ocean. Guests often get a chance to witness this incredible event!
- Street Food – Every Tuesday, a street food festival is set up in front of the resort chapel. Local vendors offer Mexican foods, handicrafts and souvenirs.
- Located in Tulum, this beachfront resort is next to a golf course and within 6 miles of Tulum National Park and Tulum Mayan Ruins. Xel-Ha Water Park and Temple of Doom are also within 9 miles.
- Grab your woods and irons—Dreams Tulum Resort & Spa is offering complimentary greens fees at the Riviera Maya Golf Club.This course spans over nearly 12,000 yards, this Robert Trent Jones II designed 36-hole course development offers currently a 7,843 yards 18-hole championship course, a 1,356 yard 9-hole par 3 golf course, a driving range, practice green, pro shop, club and shoe rental services, restaurant and snack bar.
Please contact the concierge at firstname.lastname@example.org for prices, rates and other nearby golf courses.
All Inclusive Details
All Inclusive Includes:
- Limitless access to gourmet à la carte dining options without reservations required
- Unlimited international and domestic top-shelf spirits
- Unlimited natural fruit juices and soft drinks
- At Dreams Tulum Resort & Spa, experience a traditional Temazcal ceremony
- 24-hour room and concierge services
- Pool and beach wait service
- Daily refreshed mini-bar with soft drinks, juice, bottled water and beer
- Daily maid service
- Endless daytime activities and live nightly entertainment
- Theme parties, oceanfront bars and entertainment venues
- No wristbands required
- All taxes and gratuities included
Enjoy free Wi-Fi and free international calling to the US, Canada and Mexico with Unlimited Connectivity. The mobile app also allows you to view the schedules of all events, activities and restaurants at the resort, plus to learn about local destinations, excursions, and much more
- 2 Outdoor Pools
- Fitness Center
- Supervised Kids Club
- Business Center
- Free Self Parking
- Dry Cleaning + Laundry Service
- Full Service Spa
- Outdoor Tennis Courts
- 7 Bars and Lounges
- Free Beach Cabanas + Umbrellas
- Grocery/Convenience Store
- Safe Deposit Box
- Complimentary Beach Towels
- Childrens Pool
- Free Wifi
- Spa Pantry – Guests can learn how to make their own spa products with local Mexican flora, natural ingredients and oils. They can take home the products and the knowledge as well as use their product in a massage session at the spa at Dreams Tulum.
- Chef’s Dessert Night – Every Thursday, the chefs of Dreams Tulum set up all kinds of desserts at the Coco Café for guests to try.
- Catch some rays poolside or out on a private stretch of sugar-white sand beach
- Explore coral reefs and life under the sea during a snorkeling tour*
- The Dreams Entertainment team will provide endless fun during the day and at night
- Tee off at Riviera Maya Golf Club with complimentary green fees*
- Drop off the kids at the Mayan-themed Explorer’s Club—a fully supervised children’s program with lots of fun activities
- Teens can enjoy an array of activities, sports and games at the Core Zone Teens Club
- Discover all that Tulum has to offer, and enjoy a wide variety of tours and excursions
Our Suite Picks
Deluxe Garden View Suite
Starting at $320 per night
Deluxe Garden View King size bed or two double beds Private, furnished balcony or terrace with hammock Option to connect rooms Tranquil view of the lush, beautiful gardens 451 square feet/42 square meters Up to 4 guests (adults + children) with a maximum of 3 adults
Deluxe Ocean View
King size bed or two double beds Private, furnished balcony with hammock (hammock in select rooms) Marble bathroom with bathtub Option to connect rooms Lovely ocean view 451 square feet/42 square meters Up to 4 guests (adults + children) with a maximum of 3 adults Virtual Tour
Premium Junior Suite with Garden View
King size bed or two double beds Marble bathroom with shower, whirlpool and double sink Spacious living room with sofa Private, furnished balcony or terrace Option to connect suites Tranquil garden view 547 square feet/51 square meters Up to 4 guests (adults + children) with a maximum of 3 adults
Preferred Club Deluxe Garden Swim Out
King size bed or two double beds Marble bathroom with double sink Private, furnished terrace with direct swim-out access to a swimming pool that flows to each private patio Exclusive bar service by the swimming pool Option to connect rooms Preferred Club privileges Preferred location with tranquil view of the lush, beautiful gardens 451 square feet/42 square meters Up to 4 guests (adults + children) with a maximum of 3 adults Virtual TourALL INCLUSIVE RESORT
This is just a sampling of the suite options available at this resort. Your Travel Coordinator will discuss all options and help choose which is best for you upon receipt of your travel request.
Submit Travel Request