Wyndham Branson at the Meadows Vacations, Resorts, Rentals, Suites and Getaways
starting at $92/Night
What We Love
- There are both indoor and outdoor pools at this resort, and you can get some quiet time in the adult-only pool while the kiddos splash around in the children’s pool.
- You’ll love the easy & stress-free tram service to shuttle your family to all the amenities around the resort area.
- The kiddos will appreciate the full schedule of fun activities as a part of the kid’s program, which includes playtime at the playground and game room.
- The resort is ideally located close to Silver Dollar City for a day filled with family thrills and water park fun.
- You’ll also get easy access to the strip via highway 76!
For generations, families have been flocking to the Ozark Mountains in search of the perfect blend of adventure and relaxation. The Wyndham Branson at the Meadows places you and your family at the very heart of this region. The resort is set mere minutes from the famous Table Rock State Park, providing a stunningly beautiful backdrop to your entire vacation. Accommodations here are nothing but first-class; including modern one-, two-, and three-bedroom furnished condo-style units with spacious floor plans. Partial and full kitchens are furnished with all the cutlery and appliances needed to enjoy your vacation on your terms. The in-suite washer/dryer saves you money on airline baggage fees by letting you bring less luggage.
There is a wealth of activities here to enrich your stay; whether you take a dip in one of the many outdoor pools, unwind in a soothing hot tub, or simply enjoy a morning workout in the fully-equipped fitness center. The younger members of your party will be able to frolic at the children’s pools, game room, playground, and basketball courts. The famed 76 Strip, along with Silver Dollar City, Bass Pro Shops Outdoor World, and Big Surf Waterpark are only a quick car trip away. All of the excitement of Branson is within your reach from the cozy confines of Wyndham Branson at the Meadows.
Take a ride on the Branson Scenic Railway, and explore more than 40 scenic miles of the Ozark foothills. Enjoy this nostalgic journey onboard an old-fashioned iron horse, all while relaxing in the comfortable top notch interior. Affable tour guides add interesting historical information during the train ride. Saturday nights feature a dinner train, but call ahead for reservations as they are required.
· Cable TV
· DVD player
· Fully-equipped kitchen
· Washer / dryer
· Balcony / deck
· Whirlpool tub (excludes 1 Bedroom Suite units)
· Sofa bed
· Hair dryer
· Iron and ironing board
· Wireless internet access
· Outdoor swimming pool
· Outdoor children's pools
· “Play Days” activities program
· Fitness center
· Outdoor hot tub
· Game room
· Picnic / BBQ area
· 24-Hour front desk
Please note that some amenities are made available on a seasonal basis and at an additional charge.
Daily housekeeping is not included and may be added for a nominal charge.
Check-In: 4:00 p.m., Check-Out: 10:00 a.m.
· Silver Dollar City
· Fantasy World Caverns
· Table Rock Lake
· Branson Landing
· Miniature golf
· Water and jet skiing
1 Bedroom Suite B-Side
One Bedroom Suite B-Side offers a King-size bed in private bedroom, Queen-size sleeper sofa in living area, full bathroom, washer / dryer, and private balcony or deck. Mini kitchen with coffee maker, microwave, mini refrigerator, toaster, cookware, and flatware. Convenient comforts include cable TV, hairdryer, AM/FM alarm clock, iron and ironing board. Max occupancy: 4, 353 sq. ft.
2 Bedroom Deluxe
Two Bedroom Deluxe offers a King-size bed in Master bedroom, two Double-size beds in Guest bedroom, Queen-size sleeper sofa in living area, two bathrooms - whirlpool tub in Master, washer/dryer, and private balcony or deck. Full kitchen with coffee and tea maker, microwave, refrigerator, oven, dishwasher, stove, toaster, cookware, flatware. Convenient comforts include 3 cable TVs, hairdryer, AM/FM alarm clock, and iron and ironing board. Max occupancy: 8, 1,180 sq. ft.
3 Bedroom Deluxe
Three Bedroom Deluxe offers a King-size bed in Master bedroom, King-size bed in one Guest bedroom, two Double-size beds in second Guest bedroom, Queen-size sleeper sofa in living area, two bathrooms - whirlpool tub in Master, washer/dryer, and private balcony or deck. Full kitchen with coffee and tea maker, microwave, refrigerator, oven, dishwasher, stove, toaster, cookware, flatware. Convenient comforts include 3 cable TVs, hairdryer, AM/FM alarm clock, and iron and ironing board. Max occupancy: 10, 1,550 sq. ft.
- Promotional codes and seasonal sale prices not reflected.
Use Instant Quote feature to apply any discounts.
1 Bedroom Suite B-Side 2 Bedroom Deluxe 3 Bedroom Deluxe Weekday Weekend Weekday Weekend Weekday Weekend 5/4/18 11/1/18 $63 $137 $126 $224 $168 $291 11/2/18 12/20/18 $56 $111 $105 $179 $147 $245 12/21/18 1/3/19 $42 $91 $56 $130 $105 $179 1/4/19 3/7/19 $48 $104 $64 $148 $120 $204 3/8/19 4/4/19 $56 $112 $96 $180 $144 $256 4/5/19 5/2/19 $64 $148 $120 $204 $168 $280 5/3/19 10/31/19 $72 $156 $144 $256 $192 $332 11/1/19 12/19/19 $64 $148 $120 $204 $168 $280 12/20/19 1/2/20 $48 $104 $64 $148 $120 $204Reservation fees not included.
- Posted by Phillip Holmes on 04.05.2018Good location, clean, good amenities, carpets thread worn.Posted by Kevin Fitch on 01.01.2018The rooms were indeed handicap accessible, however we found out that there is a difference between handicap accessible and ADA compliant rooms. It was explained that my wife was in a power chair, so we were hoping to at least have grab bars in the bathrooms, to make transfers to toilets and showers easier to use. Also, there is a lack of van accessible parking spaces.Posted by Kevin Woomer on 11.13.2017i really like the stay , but I think I liked the falls a little better only because we don't have kids and I like a less busy location. all in all the trip was great and the condo was very nice and clean.Posted by Becky Krietemeyer on 08.11.2016We love staying at The Meadows in Branson. We will be back.Posted by Samantha Burgess on 08.04.2016We had a fabulous stay here! We would highly recommend this location for your next vacation. It is extremely family friendly. We have a 6 year old and a 2 year old and they constantly had activities the kids could participate in from movies to build-a-bear to scavenger hunts to pool parties. The pools were excellent and the locations of them are perfect no matter what condo building you are placed at. The staff is very friendly and if you have any problems at all they are very accessible. We will definitely come back to this location and use Wyndham resorts for future vacations.Posted by Katherine P on 07.10.2016We loved the property. Loved the roominess and layout of condo.Posted by Lorie K on 12.01.2015