Polo Towers Suites Vacations, Resorts, Rentals, Suites and Getaways
starting at $81/Night
Set on the brightly-lit Las Vegas Strip, Polo Towers Suites put you in the heart of all the neon-fueled action. This classic Las Vegas high-rise resort pays homage to the golden age of this desert destination with classic casino architecture, warm hospitality, and a dizzying array of lavish amenities. One- and two-bedroom suites are spaciously designed and filled with an abundance of amenities and convenient comforts. Private bedrooms with plush King-size beds offer seclusion you won’t find in a standard hotel room, and after all–when you’re in Vegas you should never settle for “ordinary.”
Separate dining and living spaces, combined with fully-equipped kitchens featuring a dishwasher, microwave, oven, refrigerator, stove, utensils, and all the small appliances, help you feel right at home. Balconies overlook the exciting city scene below, while the complimentary WiFi, flat-screen television, DVD player, and iPod dock provides plenty of in-room entertainment. A fully-equipped fitness center gives you the option to stay fit, even on vacation. The on-site family waterpark and play area offer a splash-filled adventure, or escape to the rooftop pool and spa for some much-needed relaxation. On top of being so close to the best Vegas attractions, the Polo Towers Suites ensure your coming and going is just as convenient by providing free parking, valet services, and a resort shuttle.
Whether you’re looking for some fun for the adults or the children in your group, The Adventuredome at Circus Circus Hotel delivers hours of highflying thrills. America’s largest indoor theme park has 25 unique rides and attractions, and is a great choice for escaping the triple digit Las Vegas heat. Hop on El Loco, an adrenaline-inducing ride that takes guests on a heart pounding straight plunge. Other coasters include Chaos, Inverter, and Canyon Blaster. Mini golf and laser tag provide a more tame form of entertainment. Entry to the park is free, but individual ride passes vary from $5 to $12, with an all day pass ($29) available.
· Cable TV
· DVD player
· Fully-equipped kitchen
· iPod dock
· Air conditioning
· Balcony, patio, or terrace
· Hair dryer
· Iron and ironing board
· Sofa bed
· Wireless Internet access
· Gift shop
· Kathy's Hair and Nails Studio
· Laundry facilities
· Massage and spa treatments
· BBQ area
· Fitness center (must be 18 years of age or older)
· Business center with copier & fax machine
· Family water park and play area
· Rooftop pool and spa
· Parking - free
· Shuttle service - free
· Valet - free
Roll-away beds are based on availability and subject to $20 charge.
Please note that some amenities are made available on a seasonal basis and at an additional charge.
Daily housekeeping is not included and may be added for a nominal fee.
Check In: 4:00 p.m., Check Out: 10:00 a.m.
· Adventure Dome
· Bellagio Conservatory & Gallery of Fine Art
· Fountains at Bellagio
· Fremont St. Experience
· M&M's World
· Horseback riding
· Jeep tours
· Helicopter / plane sightseeing
One Bedroom Suite: Private master bedroom with a King-size bed, full bathroom, sleeper sofa, separate dining area and living spaces, and either a balcony, patio, or terrace. Full kitchen features blender, coffee maker, cooking utensils, dishes, dishwasher, detergent, microwave, oven refrigerator, silverware, stove, and toaster. Convenient comforts include A/C, alarm clock, flashlight, iron and ironing board, safe, sofa, telephone, voicemail, cable TV and complimentary WiFi. Max occupancy: 4, 600 sq. ft.
- Polo Towers was FANTASTIC! So nice and very happy we got to stay there.Posted by Shannon D. on 08.24.2018Polo Towers in Las Vegas was the perfect place for our family getaway. It is right off the strip, and easy walking distance to a number of the places we wanted to see.The pool area was amazing, we used it almost every day we were there.The staff were very good, and always ready to helpPosted by Braden L. on 08.04.2018AWESOME STRIP LOCATION!We got the studio and didnt expect much..were we pleasantly surprised! Lots of amenities! I never experienced a Murphy bed before so i was expecting a hard lumpy mattress but found it to be very comfortable! The balcony was great. We loved the splash pad in the kids area(the wife and i are just big kids).The location is awesome if your main focus is the strip,most of the big casinos are within a couple of blocks! I would highly recommend staying here. We will be back soon!Posted by David P. on 08.03.2018Pollo Towers was a wonderful place for my family and I to stay at. I have four boys and need plenty of room for them to stretch out in. The standard suite along with the on-suite was the perfect amount of room for my family. The staff was friendly and courteous, and the rooms and bathrooms were clean. Please be forewarned, this is a time share facility. We are not time share owners, and they had a sales pitch waiting for us. They weren't pushy and we did not have to sit through a presentation. This resort is a great place to stay.Posted by Maria T. on 06.27.2018Very nice building and location set up. Good for family.Posted by Cho-nan T. on 06.15.2018Polo Towers was everything we had hoped for. Room facing the Strip. Close to everything. Staff very helpfulPosted by Steve H. on 02.04.2019Great gym for Las Vegas. Comfortable room.Posted by J R. on 06.14.2018Resort was great Friendly people room was nice, nice pool no complaintsPosted by Stacey S. on 06.14.2018