Wyndham Midtown 45 at New York City Vacations, Resorts, Rentals, Suites and Getaways
starting at $270/Night
What We Love
- Amidst the hustle and bustle of the city, you’ll be thankful for the conveniently-located grocery store only a half block up 45th street.
- There’s lots to explore in the city that never sleeps, so you’re in a great spot at the Wyndham Midtown only two and a half blocks away from Grand Central Station.
- You’ll love the resort’s beautiful rooftop deck for breathtaking city views.
- Enjoy evening cocktails that will be waiting for you in the lobby when you return from your day’s adventures!
- For a jam-packed city, it’s truly a feat to find accommodations that give your family the space you need. At the Wyndham Midtown, you get full kitchens equipped with stovetops in every single unit!
The Wyndham Midtown 45 places you in the very heart of New York City with sophisticated condominium-style accommodations, all designed to put you within short reach of the city’s most iconic attractions. Luxurious appointed studio and one-bedroom suites have been filled with the finest touches. Custom-designed furniture by David Rockwell outfits these rooms, while, limestone clad bathrooms are complete with relaxing rain showers. In addition to the fine details found in the hotel rooms, these apartment units feature ultra modern Poggenpohl kitchens that include gourmet Gaggenau counter cook tops, convection oven with built-in microwave, full-size refrigerator, dishwasher, and all necessary utensils and dining ware. For your convenience, rooms boast LCD TVs, cable, WiFi access, safe, and many other thoughtful amenities. Guests of the hotel also have access to amazing city views from the 33rd Floor Sky Lounge and modernly-equipped fitness room.
The real beauty of the Wyndham Midtown 45, however, is found just outside the resort's front door. Many consummate NYC attractions, such as the United Nations building, Grand Central Station, and Madison Avenue are just blocks from the hotel. Experience the prime culinary spots along Park Avenue, or partake in world-class shopping on 5th Avenue; both just minutes away. Times Square, Rockefeller Center, the Theater District, and the famed Empire State Building are within a mile of the hotel as well. See New York City in style when you stay at the Wyndham Midtown 45.
The world is truly your oyster when you visit New York City. But with so much to see and do, there are certainly some strong opinions as to what attractions are the best in the city. We can all agree, however, that one of the best things in this world is having a good laugh. So finish off a busy day of sightseeing at the one and only Upright Citizens Brigade Theater, in the nearby Chelsea neighborhood. For decades, this institution of sketch and improv comedy has been launching careers and providing audiences with a sidesplitting night of laughs. Lineups and shows change regularly, and are well attended, so make sure to get your reservations through the UCB website.
- Tripbound has trekked to this resort to test it out for you before you go. We've also made sure that the property offers fun for the kiddos! Give us a call and we'd be happy to share why we love this pick, and make sure it's the perfect vacation match for you.
· Cable TV
· DVD player
· Video game system (in some units)
· Wireless Internet access
· Mini kitchen
· Sofa bed (1 BR Deluxe)
· Express dry cleaning and valet service*
· 24-Hour fully-equipped fitness center*
· Member's Sky Lounge
· Concierge services upon request
· 24-Hour valet parking *
· Laundry facilities
Early check-ins are not allowed.
*Valet parking is offered, as onsite parking is not available. Fees are $55/night for cars and $75/night for SUVs. In and out privileges are available with an additional fee of $10 per re-entrance. Bringing a car to the city is highly discouraged. Instead, guests should consider the ample public transportation options in the city.
**Wireless Internet is free for up to 4 devices, ideal for emails and basic web browsing. For more streaming and surfing options on unlimited devices, Enhanced High-Speed Wireless Internet is available for $9.95 per day, $49.95 for 6-10 days, and $59.95 for 11-30 days.
Luggage delivery service available for a fee through Bags VIP. Visit SkipToTheTrip.com for more details.
*Please note that some amenities are made available on a seasonal basis and at an additional charge.
Daily housekeeping is not included and may be added for a nominal charge.
Check In: 4:00 p.m., Check Out: 10:00 a.m.
· Day Spa
· Top of the Rock, located at the home of NBC studios
· Statue of Liberty
· Brooklyn Bridge
· Broadway shows
· Central Park
· Metropolitan Museum of Art
The Studio unit features a Queen-size bed and one full bath. Mini kitchen includes a mini fridge, stove top, and sink. Convenient comforts include wireless Internet, hair dryer, and iron and ironing board. Max occupancy: 2; 400 sq. ft.
1 Bedroom Deluxe
The 1 Bedroom Deluxe unit features a King-size bed in the bedroom, a Queen-size sleeper sofa in the living area, and one full bath. Mini kitchen includes a mini fridge, stove top, and sink. Convenient comforts include wireless Internet, hair dryer, and iron and ironing board. Max occupancy: 4; 600 sq. ft.
- Promotional codes and seasonal sale prices not reflected.
Use Instant Quote feature to apply any discounts.
Studio 1 Bedroom Deluxe Weekday Weekend Weekday Weekend 1/1/19 1/2/20 $336 $560 $432 $720 1/3/20 12/31/20 $210 $350 $270 $450Reservation fees not included.