Wild Dunes, Isle of Palms Vacations, Resorts, Rentals, Suites and Getaways
What We Love
- You’ll love the way the sand is hard packed on the beach, so you can ride your bike right along the water’s edge!
- This resort is just 30 minutes away from Charleston, so you can enjoy a beachy, resort-style vacation and a city-exploring, cultural trip at the same time.
- These suites are truly luxury, with high ceilings, spacious balconies, and no shortage of southern charm.
- There are several convenient onsite dining options here, so you won’t have to constantly plan every meal or wonder where you’ll find a good variety of food.
- The resort overall is very family-focused, including their activity program, which is designed to provide families with the opportunity to spend quality time together.
Wild Dunes—Charleston’s Island Resort—is just a short walk from the pristine Isle of Palms beach. When looking to this resort to serve as your home away from home, you can choose from one- to three-bedroom condos—all of which are fully furnished and truly offer the best rates and values for traveling families.
Its full menu of family activities is offered from approximately June 1 to August 15. You’ll also have access to educational programs (think basket weaving and blacksmithing), as well as Dune Bug Club, which is a supervised kids club for your mini-mes ages 5-12. And, even a Pirate Treasure Hunt where kids ages 3-12 will be guided by a real-life pirate as they find hidden clues that lead to buried treasures.
If you’re looking to enjoy the great outdoors and savor the island life, however, head out on a guided family kayak paddle to glide past wildlife and shrimp boats. Also, a fitness center and the Sand & Sea Day and Spa with a resort pool is located just steps away. And, when you’re ready to get out and about around town, The Village at Wild Dunes is home to a new family BBQ restaurant, Billy G’s Smokehouse, and Hudson’s Market.
- Tripbound has trekked to this resort to test it out for you before you go. We've also made sure that the property offers fun for the kiddos! Give us a call and we'd be happy to share why we love this pick, and make sure it's the perfect vacation match for you.
Signature restaurant and bar located in the Boardwalk Inn, and overlooking the pool. Upscale dining serving breakfast, lunch, and dinner.
The Terrace at Coastal Provisions:
Casual fare and ambience overlooking the Boardwalk Inn pool, serving lunch and dinner.
Beachside Burgers & Bar:
Located at the end of the Boardwalk in the Grand Pavilion with breathtaking ocean views.
Casual eatery located near the Tennis Center, serving breakfast favorites, burgers, sandwiches, and salads all day.
Huey's Southern Eats:
Relaxed dining featuring a casual lunch menu and lounge area inside the Links Clubhouse.
For the ultimate convenience, have family-style specialty dinners brought right to your condo-style suite.
- 2 Beachfront pools
- On-site bar + grill
- Swim center - 25-meter lap and recreational pool
- Palm Cove Family Pool with zero entry
- On-site market
- Adults only Boardwalk Inn pool with poolside dining
- Several on-site dining options
- The Links and Harbor Golf Courses designed by Tom Fazio
- 17 Har-Tru tennis courts, including a stadium course
- Full service spa
- Conference facilities
- Fitness center
- Business center
- 24-Hour front desk
Just For Kids Program
- Fun + educational Dune Bug Club (ages 5-10)
- Pirate treasure hunt (ages 3-12)
- Family kayak paddle (all ages)
- Recreational rentals (ping pong, cornhole, spikeball, and more)
- Bricks 4 Kids - interactive program using Legos and robotics (ages 5-10)
Additional Services Available
- Bicycle rentals
- Beach chairs and umbrellas
The suite is comfortably furnished with a king size bed and has all the services and amenities of a hotel with the convenience of extras to feel like home including a kitchen, dining area, private balcony and washer and dryer.
One Bedroom Suite
One large master bedroom plus a generous sleeper sofa in the living room make this suite the perfect choice for a small family or couple. Enjoy all the services and amenities of a hotel with the convenience of extras to feel like home including a private balcony, kitchen, dining area and washer and dryer.
2 Bedroom Suite
These spacious two bedroom suites offer a large and open kitchen, dining and living area perfect for entertaining the entire family. Other bonuses in these suites include sleeper sofa, washer and dryer, and all the services and amenities of a hotel.
3 Bedroom Suite
These spacious three bedroom suites offer exceptional space that will comfortably accommodate your whole family. As you enter the room, you'll have three private bedrooms - one with two queen beds and two with a king. Featuring a large kitchen with a wrap-around granite counter top and bar space, the dining area includes an over-sized dining table. Other bonuses in these suites include private balconies, sleeper sofa, washer and dryer, and all the services and amenities of a hotel.