Disney's Hilton Head Island Resort Vacations, Resorts, Rentals, Suites and Getaways
What We Love
- Here you get all the benefits of the Disney theme and characters without having to go to Orlando!
- You’ll can shuttle to the Oceanfront "Beach House" from the resort where you’ll find an additional pool, direct beach access, and onsite restaurant.
- You can book super sun excursions like river kayaking and dolphin tours onsite!
- The whole family will love outdoor games scattered throughout resort grounds, including cornhole, giant checkers, and a putting green!
- Enjoy the hammocks set up all around, so you can lounge in the shade and relax in the peaceful calm of the resort!
Who says you have to get all the way to Orlando or Anaheim to enjoy the magic of Disney? At Disney’s Hilton Head Island Resort, you can experience both the natural beauty of the island and the fun of your favorite Disney characters! Located off the coast of southern South Carolina, Disney’s Hilton Head Island Resort gives you the chance to stay in multi-room villas on the water in a 1940’s style hunting and fishing style lodge. You’ll love the focus on outdoor fun for the whole family, with stunning views and miles of pristine island beach to explore. Disney’s resort features some extra special amenities sure to please, such as their very own putting green golf course, cornhole boards, giant checkers board, shuffleboard, horseshoes, bocce ball, and basketball court! There are always fun events going on around the resort, like dance parties on the Big Dipper Pool Deck or poolside Disney trivia.
When it comes to the more logistical parts of vacation planning, Disney has got you covered! They offer a bunch of great services that help to minimize stress around meal time, transportation, and more. The resort also provides a complimentary shuttle service to and from the Disney Beach House on the oceanfront throughout the day, so you won’t have to worry about car rentals or parking to get where you want to go. The Broad Creek Mercantile Shop is a quaint little general store located right by the pool, and you can visit the Signals or Tide Me Over onsite stands for snack and lunch foods throughout the day. Enjoy a one of a kind rustic Disney experience at the beautiful Hilton Head Island Resort!
Looking for a delicious and affordable lunch or dinner option while on your family vacay to Hilton Head? Bullies BBQ serves some of the most scrumptious southern barbeque that everyone can enjoy without breaking the bank. You’ll get the chance to enjoy the cuisine the area is known for, especially if you give their fresh-brewed sweet tea a try. The restaurant also offers family packs or party packs to accommodate large groups and special occasions. Don’t miss the most famous option on their menu— their one of a kind pulled pork sandwich!
- Tripbound has trekked to this resort to test it out for you before you go. We've also made sure that the property offers fun for the kiddos! Give us a call and we'd be happy to share why we love this pick, and make sure it's the perfect vacation match for you.
Dining In Menu
- Big Dipper Pool with Waterslide
- Little Dipper Pool with splash and play features
- Disney's Beach House with beach access, pool, and lounge. Shuttle service offered throughout the day from the resort. Umbrella and chair rentals available on the beach.
- Activity Program for Kids and Teens
- Bend & Stretch's Fitness Room
- Mercantile shop with groceries including milk, snacks, frozen meals, and adult beverages; souvenirs; DVD rentals
- The Live Oak Lodge: Pool table and lounge area
- Time Me Over Snack Bar: call ahead for quick & easy pick up!
- Outdoor sporting amenities including a putting green, cornhole, giant checkers, bocce ball, horseshoes, shuffleboard, and a basketball court
- Community Hall with board games
- TV & DVD Player
- Coffee Maker
- In-room Safe
- Iron & Ironing Board
- Pack & Play available
- Fully equipped kitchen
- Dining Area
- Private porch or balcony
- Washer & Dryer
- Whirlpool Tub
Studio unit offers 1 Queen bed and 1 Double-size Sleeper Sofa. Kitchenette is equipped with a microwave, mini-fridge, and coffee maker.
1 Bedroom Villa
Villa features 1 King Bed, 1 Queen-size sleeper sofa, and 1 Twin-size sleeper chair. Fully equipped kitchen including refrigerator, stove, oven, microwave, dishwasher, coffee maker, and toaster. 2 Bathrooms, Dining area, living area, and private porch or balcony.