Island Links Resort Vacations, Resorts, Rentals, Suites and Getaways
What We Love
- The large zero entry pool is great for kids of all ages!
- The spacious size of the suites gives you plenty of room to spread out.
- The units feature screened-in porches on the upper levels and large patios on the lower level.
- There are luxurious jetted tubs in all master bedrooms!
- Island Links is in a tranquil, quiet location in Port Royal Plantation with lots of walking and biking paths.
Hilton Head, South Carolina is a little slice of paradise that you can explore without the hassle of going all the way to Mexico or the Caribbean, and Island Links Resort is your gateway to all the area has to offer! This luxurious resort makes providing you with all the comforts of home its mission statement, and they deliver on their promise to be so much more than just a room to stay. At one of Island Links’ spacious condo-style units, you’ll have multiple bedrooms, a common room, full kitchen, and unique screened-in patio area. There are televisions equipped with DVD players in both the common room and the bedrooms, ideal for a relaxed family movie night after a day out adventuring! These suites earn extra points for their rejuvenating whirlpool tubs and easy access washer and dryers. The resort features a total of three pools to explore, a top-notch exercise facility, and priority access to nearby outdoor activities such as golf, tennis, and the miles of beautiful walking and bike paths that traverse Hilton Head Island. Island Links also provides a shuttle service straight to the ocean front, so you can have that beach escape with minimal stress. If you’re looking into the area’s other attractions, including the great shopping and dining to be found downtown, Island Links is ideally located just a short drive away! Island Links Resort in Hilton Head, SC might just be the perfect place for your next family beach getaway.
For a super fun family outing, check out the Pirates of Hilton Head cruise! On this 75 minute interactive adventure, the kids all become members of the Pirate Crew with face paint, temporary tattoos, and lessons on how to talk like a pirate! With a treasure map in hand, the kids then join on the search for infamous local pirate, Stinky Pete, who stole the key to the treasure. They get to blast him with water cannons, recover the key, and all get a share of the pirate booty. The cruise is rated Hilton Head Island’s #1 attraction, so we highly recommend taking your little ones for an unforgettable ride aboard The Black Dagger located at the commercial pier in Harbour Town!
- Tripbound has trekked to this resort to test it out for you before you go. We've also made sure that the property offers fun for the kiddos! Give us a call and we'd be happy to share why we love this pick, and make sure it's the perfect vacation match for you.
- Two outdoor pools - one heated pool and one zero entry with multiple fountains
- Outdoor hot tub
- Poolside Snack Bar
- Grilling Areas
- Shuffleboard & Horseshoes
- DVD Library
- Complimentary shuttle to Islanders Beach Park (9:00 a.m. - 5:00 p.m. daily)
- Daily Activities Program
- Fitness Center
- Access for 4 to Port Royal Racquet Club daily
- Business Center
- Access to Port Royal Plantation paths for walking, biking, and rollerblading
Full Kitchen including dishes, glassware, flatware, and cookware
Washer & Dryer
Jetted tub in Master Bathroom
Screened in porch or patio
Televisions in living room and each bedroom
Starter kit for toilet paper, paper towels, dish soap, laundry detergent, and
2 Bedroom Condo
This unit features a master bedroom with king bed, TV, jetted tub in the bathroom, and access to porch or patio. Guest bedroom features two double beds and TV. Living area has a double sleeper sofa, TV and DVD player. Large dining table and fully equipped kitchen with refrigerator, oven, stove, microwave, dishwasher, toaster, coffee maker, and blender.