Omni Hilton Head Oceanfront Vacations, Resorts, Rentals, Suites and Getaways
What We Love
- Parents and kids alike will appreciate the awesome Kid's Club— moms and dads can enjoy the adult pool while the youngsters play.
- Enjoy convenient bike rentals on site, ideal for Hilton Head’s huge biking atmosphere.
- There’s a great poolside snack bar that offers sno cones and ice cream for the kids!
- Check out the s'mores to go boxes available in the Palmetto Market great for some family fun time at the fire pit!
- There are multiple onsite dining options, including an upscale restaurant, a more casual bar & grill feel, or the market with easy to go options to enjoy or prepare in your room.
Omni Hilton Head Oceanfront Resort is located in Palmetto Dunes—a quiet coastal area thanks to the fact that it lacks a public beach access point. With more than 530 square feet, this resort’s deluxe rooms are about one third larger than others on the island, and include an in-suite mini kitchen and private balconies.
This luxurious, family-friendly hotspot also hosts three swimming pools (including one exclusively for adults), two beachside hot tubs, a full-service spa, championship golf, 25 tennis courts, an 11-mile lagoon system perfect for canoeing and kayaking, daily resort activities the entire family will love, and so much more.
- HH Prime Steaks & Seafood- beachside fine dining serving breakfast and dinner
- Palmetto Market- casual cafe for breakfast, lunch, and dinner
- XO Sports & Spirits- lively sports bar
- The Buoy Bar- drinks and burgers/sandwiches by the pool
- Kids receive a backpack at check-in (includes activity book, crayons, card games, binoculars, and a small tabletop game)
- Milk and cookies delivered to the room the first night
- Omni Kids Crew Program- catering to kids all over the resort
- Summer Seaside Kid’s Camp- adult supervised activities for kids ages 4-12 years old
- Non-smoking luxury hotel
- 323 studio suites with mini kitchens and balconies
- 20 Oceanfront Suites and eight Resort View Suites, each with separate king bedrooms
- Recently renourished, award-winning beaches
- Three swimming pools, including one exclusively for adults and two beachside hot tubs
- Kids Splash Zone
- Private cabanas available
- Full-service Ocean Tides Spa
- 54 holes of championship golf
- 25 tennis courts
- Pet friendly units available (Pet deposit required, up to 50 lbs.)
- 11-mile lagoon system for canoeing and kayaking
- Daily resort activities available for the entire family
- Wi-Fi Internet service – included in Resort Service Charge
- Private access to miles of sugar sand beaches
- Outdoor games: ping-pong, life-size chess/checkers, basketball, volleyball
- Children’s playground
- Bike rentals available to explore more than 5 miles of scenic bike paths
- Fire pits with Make-Your-Own-S'Mores boxes available in the market!