Kiawah Island Golf Resort Vacations, Resorts, Rentals, Suites and Getaways
What We Love
- You'll love the water park play area with a huge splash pad and windy slides.
- There are miles of beautiful Palmetto-lined bike paths around the resort.
- The unique nature program keeps the kids having fun outside like kayak tours, hikes, and animal scouting adventures.
- There’s a great range of different styles of suites and cottages for any size family and budget.
- Seriously stellar golf and tennis program at this resort for kids and grown ups. P.S. it’s home of the next PGA Tournament!
Voted No. 1 island to visit in the U.S. mainland by Conde Nast Traveler, Kiawah Island offers the perfect luxury getaway for families, outdoor enthusiasts, and paradise seekers alike. Located just 21 miles outside of Charleston, you can take advantage of the sites and sounds of the historic city and retreat back to your island escape. You can enjoy the 10-mile beach, take a bike ride, explore the nature center, play a round of golf, or relax at the spa. Stay at the gorgeous Sanctuary Hotel, or feel right at home in one of the individually-owned and decorated one- to three-bedroom vacation rentals located throughout the island. Be sure not to miss out on the traditional lowcountry Oyster Roast & BBQ with live music at Mingo Point offered every Monday night!
- Tripbound has trekked to this resort to test it out for you before you go. We've also made sure that the property offers fun for the kiddos! Give us a call and we'd be happy to share why we love this pick, and make sure it's the perfect vacation match for you.
- The Ocean Room- Kiawah’s signature steakhouse
- The Atlantic Room- a signature seafood restaurant
- Tomasso at Turtle Point- an Italian gathering place
- Jasmine Porch- Lowcountry-style cuisine
- Cherrywood BBQ- southern BBQ at its best
- Loggerhead Grill- a tropical oceanfront cafe
- The Night Heron Grill- poolside dining
- Beaches & Cream- quick snacks, decadent sweets
- The Lobby Bar- specialty cocktails, spirits, and lobby bar offerings
- Ryder Cup Bar
- West Beach Cantina
- The Market at Town Center
**Oyster Roast & BBQ with live music on Mondays at Mingo Point**
- Junior Naturalist Program
- Turtles’ Nest Art Studio
- Night Heron Park (teen and youth activities)- Laser tag, basketball, ping pong, archery, kayaking, paddleboarding, and nature scavenger hunts!
- Kamp Kiawah- mornings, afternoons, and full day sessions (ages 3-7)
- Camp Extreme- mornings, afternoons, and full day sessions (ages 8-15)
- Family crafts
- Heron Park Nature Center
- Kids welcome gift at check-in
- Free Wi-Fi
- On-site restaurants
- Room service
- Several pools - adults only and kids only pools
- Water park
- Hot tub
- Fitness center
- The Spa at the Sanctuary
- 5 golf courses - including Ocean Course, host of the 2012 PGA Championship
- #1 Tennis Resort in the World by TennisResortsOnline.com; 24 Har-Tru, clay, and hard courts
- Bike rentals
- Nature tours
- Shuttle bus service
- Self-serve laundry
Night Heron Cottages
These three-bedroom cottages are located right next door to a beautiful 21-acre park with easy access to Kiawah’s 10-mile beach. Each individually-owned and decorated cottage features a full kitchen, dining room, living room with fireplace, washer/dryer, outdoor shower, and private parking. Resort, deluxe, and premier level accommodations available. (Bedroom layouts vary by unit.)
These one, two, and three-bedroom oceanfront villas are located as close to the beach as you can get and allow you to enjoy beautiful views of Kiawah Island. Each individually-owned and decorated villa features a full kitchen, living/dining room, and washer/dryer. Resort, deluxe, and premier level accommodations available. (Bedroom layouts vary by unit.)
Mariner's Watch Villa
These one- and three-bedroom villas are located in between the beach and Night Heron Park, offering convenient access to both. Each individually-owned and decorated villa features a full kitchen, dining room, living room with fireplace, washer/dryer, vaulted ceilings, and exterior decks. Resort, deluxe, and premier level accommodations available. (Bedroom layouts vary by unit.)