Wyndham Ocean Boulevard Vacations, Resorts, Rentals, Suites and Getaways
starting at $98/Night
What We Love
- You’ll love the easy beach access that this resort provides!
- The movie rentals and game room onsite will give you lots of opportunities for family fun and bonding time.
- For some serious luxury relaxation, enjoy the whirlpool tubs in the master bedroom of your suite.
- The whole family will love the several pools and lazy rivers at the resort.
- There is a great deli/snack station at The Palms Pool Bar that’ll help you minimize mealtime stress when planning your family vacay.
Whether you're craving the sun or the sand, a stay at Wyndham Ocean Boulevard lets you savor outstanding ocean fun. A stylish, beachfront resort with award-winning Art Deco designs, the towers of Ocean Boulevard boast the best access and views of North Myrtle Beach. Your fully-furnished condominium is the oceanside home of your vacation dreams. Complete with a full kitchen, whirlpool tubs in the Master Bedroom, and a private balcony, these deluxe suites offer everything you need for a seaside retreat.
In addition to the Atlantic, guests are also invited to spend the day water-front, floating in the lazy river, soaking in a hot tub, or drinking a refreshing beverage at The Palms Pool Bar. With a variety of on-site pleasures and in-close proximity to many of Myrtle Beach's most popular attractions, Ocean Boulevard is the pinnacle of beach resort paradise.
A little too much fun in the sun on your first day in Myrtle Beach? Venture outside of the resort to Barefoot Landing for a relaxed shopping, dining, and entertainment experience. This favorite destination takes the guesswork out of "What's for dinner?" with an impressive selection of restaurants and eateries. Not to mention, there are specialty shops for any style, along with live entertainment, for you to take your adventure outside of Wyndham Ocean Boulevard to the next level!
- Tripbound has trekked to this resort to test it out for you before you go. We've also made sure that the property offers fun for the kiddos! Give us a call and we'd be happy to share why we love this pick, and make sure it's the perfect vacation match for you.
· Full kitchen
· Fireplace (3BR Presidential, Tower 3)
· Whirlpool tub
· Wireless internet
· Video game systems
· DVD player
· Large-screen TV
· Concierge services
· Guest services
· Bell hop
· Laundry facilities
· Parking on-site
· Valet parking
· Safe deposit boxes
· Complimentary Wi-Fi
· 3 outdoor swimming pools
· 6 outdoor hot tubs
· Outdoor children's pool
· 2 indoor swimming pools
· 2 indoor hot tubs
· Lazy river
· The palms pool bar
· Exercise equipment
· "Get Out and Play" activities program-adults and kids
games, contests, and craft events
· Movie/popcorn night
· Game room
· Business center
· Golf & tennis
· Miniature golf
· Boating & marina
· Horseback riding
· Live entertainment
· Jet skiing
2 Bedroom Deluxe
Two Bedroom Deluxe unit features a King-size bed in the Master bedroom, two Double-size beds in the Guest bedroom, Queen-size sleeper sofa in the living area, two full bathrooms - whirlpool tub in Master, private balcony, and washer/dryer. Full kitchen with coffee and tea maker, microwave, refrigerator, oven, dishwasher, stove, toaster, cookware, and flatware. Convenient comforts include cable TV, DVD player, hairdryer, AM/FM alarm clock, iron and ironing board(floor plans vary depending on unit location). Max occupancy: 8, 1,071-1,166 sq. ft.
Promotional codes and seasonal sale prices not reflected.
Use Instant Quote feature to apply any discounts.
2 Bedroom Deluxe Weekday Weekend 1/3/20 1/30/20 $48 $76 1/31/20 3/12/20 $64 $148 3/13/20 3/19/20 $120 $204 3/20/20 4/2/20 $135 $240 4/3/20 6/4/20 $158 $263 6/5/20 6/25/20 $264 $440 6/26/20 8/6/20 $288 $480 8/7/20 9/3/20 $264 $440 9/4/20 10/1/20 $181 $304 10/2/20 10/22/20 $158 $263 10/23/20 10/29/20 $135 $240 10/30/20 11/26/20 $120 $204 11/27/20 12/10/20 $96 $180 12/11/20 12/24/20 $64 $148 12/25/20 12/31/20 $120 $204 1/1/21 1/28/21 $51 $81 1/29/21 3/11/21 $68 $158 3/12/21 3/18/21 $128 $217 3/19/21 4/1/21 $153 $272 4/2/21 6/3/21 $179 $298 6/4/21 6/24/21 $281 $468 6/25/21 8/5/21 $306 $510 8/6/21 9/2/21 $281 $468 9/3/21 9/30/21 $193 $323 10/1/21 10/21/21 $179 $298 10/22/21 10/28/21 $153 $272 10/29/21 11/25/21 $128 $217 11/26/21 12/9/21 $102 $192 12/10/21 12/23/21 $68 $158 12/24/21 12/30/21 $128 $217
Select a room to view seasonal rates.2 Bedroom Deluxe1/3/20 - 1/30/20Weekday: $48Weekend: $761/31/20 - 3/12/20Weekday: $64Weekend: $1483/13/20 - 3/19/20Weekday: $120Weekend: $2043/20/20 - 4/2/20Weekday: $135Weekend: $2404/3/20 - 6/4/20Weekday: $158Weekend: $2636/5/20 - 6/25/20Weekday: $264Weekend: $4406/26/20 - 8/6/20Weekday: $288Weekend: $4808/7/20 - 9/3/20Weekday: $264Weekend: $4409/4/20 - 10/1/20Weekday: $181Weekend: $30410/2/20 - 10/22/20Weekday: $158Weekend: $26310/23/20 - 10/29/20Weekday: $135Weekend: $24010/30/20 - 11/26/20Weekday: $120Weekend: $20411/27/20 - 12/10/20Weekday: $96Weekend: $18012/11/20 - 12/24/20Weekday: $64Weekend: $14812/25/20 - 12/31/20Weekday: $120Weekend: $2041/1/21 - 1/28/21Weekday: $51Weekend: $811/29/21 - 3/11/21Weekday: $68Weekend: $1583/12/21 - 3/18/21Weekday: $128Weekend: $2173/19/21 - 4/1/21Weekday: $153Weekend: $2724/2/21 - 6/3/21Weekday: $179Weekend: $2986/4/21 - 6/24/21Weekday: $281Weekend: $4686/25/21 - 8/5/21Weekday: $306Weekend: $5108/6/21 - 9/2/21Weekday: $281Weekend: $4689/3/21 - 9/30/21Weekday: $193Weekend: $32310/1/21 - 10/21/21Weekday: $179Weekend: $29810/22/21 - 10/28/21Weekday: $153Weekend: $27210/29/21 - 11/25/21Weekday: $128Weekend: $21711/26/21 - 12/9/21Weekday: $102Weekend: $19212/10/21 - 12/23/21Weekday: $68Weekend: $15812/24/21 - 12/30/21Weekday: $128Weekend: $217Reservation fees not included.
- Amazing! We go every year and this was by far the best stay!Posted by Carla W. on 11.01.2019Posted by Phyllis T. on 03.24.2019The resort was amazing. Exactly what we wanted. Lots of space very clean extremely accommodating and great for the kids. We would love to go back. Having laundry in the room is a huge thing for us. It was excellentPosted by Mark K. on 03.22.2019Was a great experience. Very helpful staff, lovely beach. They kept to the 11pm quiet time for the most part which is tricky during spring break. Resort was very clean, parking could be a little bit tough sometimes.Posted by Amy F. on 03.22.2019loved the resort rooms were lovely modern and clean and staff were friendly and very helpful!Posted by Brenda G. on 03.20.2018The unit was great, the staff were amazing. The concierge was not very helpful in providing us all of the information and coupons they had promised. We had to go back multiple times. The tiles in the indoor pool need repair and are very dangerous for kids. 3.5 stars would be my rating.Posted by Elizabeth W. on 03.18.2018It was a great property, the advertisement presented the property well. It was everything we hoped for and more. Centrally located, roomy and nicely decorated. Kitchen fully stocked with everything you need to prepare a meal. We had an ocean view that was truly amazing. I would definitely stay at the Wyndham Resort again.Posted by Linda L. on 05.18.2015