Wyndham Nashville Vacations, Resorts, Rentals, Suites and Getaways
starting at $95/Night
What We Love
There’s super convenient shuttle service into downtown Nashville for only a small fee.
Nashville is “The Music City, U.S.A.,” so it’s a real bonus that the resort is only 1.2 miles away from famous grand ole opry for easy access to concerts!
The resort is a great location for more than just music; it’s your gateway to all of Nashville’s major attractions, like Opry Mills Mall, Parthenon, and Gaylord Restaurant.
Though this is a city destination, the Wyndham Nashville features two outdoor pools, one indoor pool, a cabana, and a hot tub.
You’ll love the Nashville Zoo with the kids and the nearby Jack Daniels Distillery for your alone time!
Wyndham Nashville is located just one mile from the Grand Ole Opry along the Cumberland River, making it the perfect place to stay and explore the city’s rich country music history. Nearby in downtown Nashville, guests can visit the Country Music Hall of Fame, Opry Mills Mall, Parthenon in Centennial Park, and Ryman Auditorium. Family-friendly attractions, including the Nashville Zoo and Adventure Science Museum, are also nearby. The Jack Daniels Distillery and General Jackson Showboat are around the corner for those looking for a bit more excitement.
Wyndham Nashville offers one- and two-bedroom deluxe suites featuring full kitchens, living and dining areas, and washer dryers. Amenities include two outdoor swimming pools, an indoor pool, fitness center, free wireless Internet, outdoor hot tub, and more.
If you are up for a short road trip to Lynchburg—about an hour and a half drive—you won't want to miss out on the Jack Daniels Distillery. Offering two tours daily, visitors will learn the history of the whiskey, and a tip or two about Mr. Jack himself. Prefer to stay close by? The Loveless Cafe has been open for business going on more than 50 years, and the locals highly recommend it. Looking for some southern 'from scratch' buscuits and crispy fried chicken? Well you've found them!
· Fully-equipped kitchen - and even wine glasses!
· Cable TV
· DVD player
· Whirlpool tub
· Sofa bed
· Wireless internet
· 2 outdoor swimming pools*
· Indoor swimming pool
· Fitness center
· Outdoor hot tub*
· Table tennis
· Picnic/BBQ area
· Video library*
· "Play Days" activities program
· Basketball court
· 24-Hour front desk
Please note that some amenities are made available on a seasonal basis and at an additional charge.*
Daily housekeeping is not included and may be added for a nominal charge.
Check In: 4:00 p.m., Check Out: 10:00 a.m.
· Horseback riding
· General Jackson Showboat
· Gaylord Opryland Resort
· Grand Ole Opry
· Opry Mills Mall
· The Parthenon
· Vanderbilt University
· Country Music Hall of Fame
· Frist Center for the Visual Arts
· The Hermitage
· J. Percy Priest Lake
· Ryman Auditorium
1 Bedroom Suite
Private bedroom with King bed, Queen sleeper sofa, washer and dryer. Mini kitchen with coffee and tea maker, microwave, refrigerator, oven, dishwasher, stove, toaster, cookware, flatware. Convenient comforts include cable TV, DVD player, hairdryer, AM/FM alarm clock, iron and ironing board. Max Occupancy 4, 500-639 sq. feet
2 Bedroom Deluxe
Private bedroom with King bed, private guest bedroom with two Twin beds, master and guest bathrooms, Queen sleeper sofa, whirlpool tub, balcony or patio, washer and dryer. Full kitchen with coffee and tea maker, microwave, refrigerator, oven, dishwasher, stove, toaster, cookware, flatware. Convenient comforts include cable TV, DVD player, hairdryer, AM/FM alarm clock, iron and ironing board. Max Occupancy: 6-8, 1,072-1,180 sq. ft.
- Promotional codes and seasonal sale prices not reflected.
Use Instant Quote feature to apply any discounts.
1 Bedroom Suite 2 Bedroom Deluxe 2 Bedroom Lockoff Weekday Weekend Weekday Weekend Weekday Weekend 1/4/19 3/7/19 $43 $96 $58 $137 $96 $203 3/8/19 4/4/19 $51 $103 $88 $167 $111 $242 4/5/19 5/23/19 $58 $137 $111 $189 $126 $283 5/24/19 9/26/19 $66 $144 $133 $238 $156 $313 9/27/19 10/31/19 $58 $137 $111 $189 $126 $283 11/1/19 12/5/19 $51 $103 $88 $167 $111 $242 12/6/19 1/2/20 $58 $137 $111 $189 $126 $283 1/3/20 3/5/20 $48 $104 $60 $139 $98 $203 3/6/20 4/2/20 $56 $112 $90 $169 $113 $244 4/3/20 5/21/20 $64 $148 $113 $191 $128 $285 5/22/20 9/24/20 $72 $156 $135 $240 $158 $315 9/25/20 10/29/20 $64 $148 $113 $191 $128 $285 10/30/20 12/3/20 $56 $112 $90 $169 $113 $244 12/4/20 12/31/20 $64 $148 $113 $191 $128 $285Reservation fees not included.
- Great room, comfy beds, very clean! Loved it!Posted by Mary T. on 01.11.2019Great resort. Close enough to downtown but far enough away to relax. Shuttle bus was awesome and reliable. Great place for couples and families.Posted by Jesse B. on 11.29.2018Posted by Matthew S. on 11.04.2018Wyndham Nashville was great... Room was clean, great location and just a short trip to Broadway. Staff quickly handled requests. Can't wait to go back!Posted by Carolyn A. on 10.28.2018We have a great stay at the Wyndham Nashville. The condo was everything as pictured, had all the amenities and supplies we needed. The location was great, staff were friendly. The only reason for the 4 stars is there was construction on the building behind us, it was loud and they started pretty early in the morning. Additionally, the Home Away booking said that the shuttle went to both downtown (for $10 RT) and East Nashville, however, they only went to Downtown. We did utilize the shuttle one night. Great find and would definitely stay here again for another trip!Posted by Cassandra M. on 10.25.2018The resort was great! We used the pool almost every day. The gas grills and tables worked out great for our group. Everyone was nice and helpful. The shuttles to Nashville was also very handy. I would definitely stay here again.Posted by Denise D. on 10.20.2018We had zero complaints. It was beautiful and loved everything about the resort.Posted by Lyndsey P. on 08.26.2018Wyndham Nashville:Guest services was very professional and the resort was extremely clean. The $10 round trip shuttle to Broadway was a pleasant surprise. I would highly recommend the Wyndham Nashville!Posted by Jennifer S. on 08.03.2018Nice condos & nice staff! Would use them again!Posted by Susan H. on 07.20.2018The room was wonderful. We got a ground floor room, which was nice since 3 travelers were in their 60's and the youngster was 54. The second bedroom with 2 beds was nice instead of one king bed. The only bummer was the whirlpool tub in the master suite did not workPosted by Patricia N. on 07.05.2018a 10 plus this place was great well kept in and out picture perfect and evan closer to town than i expectedPosted by Jeffrey P. on 06.14.2018This resort was beautiful right down to the musically influenced topiaries! We had impeccable service and the two bedroom unit was very clean and had absolutely everything we needed, right down to a corkscrew. We would definitely come here again!Posted by Lynn M. on 04.15.2018Wyndham resort in Nashville. Everyone was very friendly and helpful. Did not do the sales tour.Posted by Gale R. on 03.11.2018Perfect destination. Clean and great location. Highly recommendPosted by Jaime R. on 03.01.2018The room was fine, but there was always a wait in the lobby.Posted by Anne K. on 02.21.2018Very nice, convenient to all the attractions. The staff was very friendly. I would visit againPosted by Aaron L. on 02.14.2018I really enjoyed my stay at the Wyndam. It was a beautiful place with all of the amenities, and was quiet and comfortable. I will definitely consider this for another stay in Nashville.Posted by Michele M. on 02.12.2018Greatly Convenient for us. We love the resort.Posted by Paul W. on 02.04.2018Wyndham was amazing! Very close to the Grand Olde Opry. Bed was so comfortable. We had a suite with full kitchen, dinning room, and living room so it was huge for just two people. The staff was extremely helpful and friendly. We didn't use the pool or gym but they look awesome. And the shuttle to downtown was prompt and the drivers very knowledgeable and friendly. We love Wyndham!Posted by Kara W. on 01.25.2018I loved it here. The place was just as described. It was easy to get to and in a perfect location. The staff at check-in were super friendly. I would have given a full 5 stars, but they turned the hot tub off, didn’t really inform us of what is needed for check-out process (how do we clean it to leave and not be charged?). And the bathrooms were not cleaned that great. BUT, despite those few things - I have already recommended them for future Nashville travelers. We will be coming back without children to explore more what this City has to offer.Posted by Lindsey B. on 01.22.2018Courteous, helpful staff Shuttle a plusRooms clean and spaciousGrounds manicuredPosted by Cheryl M. on 01.05.2018When travelling to Nashville as a group, this is the place. Loads of amenities, and close to downtown.Posted by Michael V. on 01.02.2018Location perfect for our needs, staff friendly and helpful!Posted by Patty on 02.26.2017The location was great and convenient for all that we were doing! Wyndham was running a shuttle that we were able to use for New Years weekend so we didn't have to worry about driving or parking. The staff was pleasant and the facilities were all clean and we felt very safe.Posted by Aimee on 01.06.2017We had a very enjoyable stay at the Wyndham Nashville. The location was so convenient to just about everything we wanted to do while in the area. We especially loved the map they gave us letting us know a back way into downtown : )Only one minor "complaint" and they are minor. We stayed in building 17, right by the pool which our kids LOVED, but the music at the pool was a little loud.Posted by Missy M. on 06.08.2016yMoE6I <a href="http://ildhcxwgadho.com/">ildhcxwgadho</a>, [url=http://qktsqoxxocvj.com/]qktsqoxxocvj[/url], [link=http://jppxqqdxoctc.com/]jppxqqdxoctc[/link], http://abblneslerow.com/Posted by pzvikyiwk on 04.24.2016Wonderful. Everything you needed was available. Staff was pleasant, friendly and helpful.Posted by Nancy R. on 12.14.2018We love the Wyndham Nashville. Enjoyed having more room than a hotel and the pools are very relaxingPosted by Lisa S. on 09.02.2018I thought the wyndham resort was great. They were very accommodating to whatever we needed. I would go there again.Posted by Don L. on 06.19.2018Absolutely beautiful! Staff was amazing, always making sure the stay was perfect! The room, perfect! We had 7 people do the room fit all of our needs! I recommend this place to everyone looking to stay in Nashville.Posted by Jennifer L. on 06.14.2018Room was clean and spacious. Everything was as expected. The Wyndham staff was a turn off, but the resort itself was very nice.Posted by Gregory S. on 06.14.2018Wyndham Nashville was clean great location and just a wonderful experience. I wish we could have stayed longer!! It was safe and secure. Staff super friendly. I just mentioned it was my anniversary and the check in girl gave me a gift basket with wine glasses and sparking grape juice. Extra touches were greatPosted by Kathy Z. on 06.14.2018Really enjoyed the accommodation and facilities the resort offered. Did not like or appreciate the tactics for timeshare sales.Posted by Pamela S. on 06.14.2018Great Resort! Will definitely come again! Highly recommend, great staff and amenitiesPosted by Lindsey W. on 06.14.2018Our stay was pretty sweet! The suite was in perfect condition. Loved the bed. Used the hot tub n pool several times. Staff was super friendly and helpful. Location of stay was easy and close to all kinds of fun things to do and see.Posted by TSmorgan on 03.19.2015This was a perfect choice for me and my crew. I will use them again in the future as it is more comfortable then the local hotels. It was nice to see the area and be so close to Nashville.Posted by Todd on 03.18.2015