Margaritaville Island Hotel at Pigeon Forge Vacations, Resorts, Rentals, Suites and Getaways
What We Love
- This unique resort crafts a cool island vibe in the middle of the mountains!
- Relax and recharge at the resort’s full-service spa.
- Get this —the rooms come with Jimmy Buffet margarita concoction makers!
- You’ll love views of the “dancing fountains,” beautiful water displays that put on a show.
- There is a super delicious and convenient pool bar for parents to enjoy while the kids are swimming!
In the heart of Appalachia, well over a 1,000 miles from the Florida Keys, is the Margaritaville Island Hotel at Pigeon Forge. For decades, this area has been known for the Great Smoky Mountains and down home entertainment, but now a whole new attitude is found at this latitude. The Margaritaville Island Hotel serves up southern hospitality inspired by the original beach bum himself: Jimmy Buffet. Located on "The Island," Tennessee’s newest retail and entertainment complex, this hotel blends modern features, rustic details, and island decor together like the perfect frozen cocktail. In fact, all rooms are outfitted with a Margaritaville “Frozen Concoction Maker” to keep those tropical vibes going.
Guests will instantly be drawn to the stacked stone fireplaces, private balconies, and luxurious bathrooms, which include dual rain shower fixtures and granite counters. Rooms offer complimentary WiFi Internet access and a 40-inch flat screen HD TV. Every day is a party at this hotel, and three on-site bars and restaurants keep that party going all night. The Chill Bar and rooftop pool present unparalleled views of The Great Smoky Mountain Wheel and the rest of The Island. Visitors don’t need to go far for adventure and entertainment, with more than 15 dining options and two dozen retailers right outside resort doors. Play the day away at the area’s boardwalk-style entreatment, including funny cars, full arcade, and the more. Located just 15 minutes outside Great Smoky Mountains National Park, the resort is also your launching pad to the region’s rich natural heritage. Why fly to the tropics, when the Margaritaville Hotel at Pigeon Forge brings them right to you.
Tourist traps and kitsch attractions have long been a running joke for the American vacationer. But instead of avoiding this cheesy bit of Americana, embrace it and add some flavor to your vacation...literally. The Salt and Pepper Shaker Museum in nearby Gatlinburg is the only museum of its kind in the world, which isn’t actually that surprising. The more than 20,000 salt shakers and 1,500 pepper mills, however, are pretty amazing. The place has more of a garage sale feel than a traditional museum, so feel free to explore in this casual setting. Combing through the endless shelves, you will find everything from pop culture-themed pieces to shakers shaped into all sorts of wild designs. Admission for adults is only $3, and is applied to purchases
made at the gift shop.
· Partial kitchen
· Keurig coffee maker
· Complimentary WiFi access
· Large screen TV
· Seasonally-open stone fireplace (Open Oct-Apr)
· Cable TV
· Sofa bed (1 BR Suite)
· Margaritaville Frozen Concoction Maker
· Iron and ironing board
· Hair dryer
· Alarm clock with iPod docking station
· Changes in Latitude Lobby Bar
· Margaritaville Pigeon Forge Restaurant
· Margaritaville Coffee Shop
· Outdoor rooftop pool*
· Fitness center· St. Somewhere Spa*
· Wedding/event planning & facilities
· On-site conciergePlease note that some amenities are made available on a seasonal basis and at an additional charge.*
Daily housekeeping is not included and may be added for a nominal charge.
Check In: 4:00 p.m., Check Out: 10:00 a.m.
· The Island - retail and entertainment center for shopping, eating, and playing!
· Whitewater rafting
· Bungee jumping
· Scenic helicopter tours
· Zip lining
· Scenic drives
· The Gatlinburg Space Needle
· Mini golf
· Ripley's Aquarium of the Smokies
· Horseback riding
Studio Deluxe unit features Queen-size bed, Queen-size sleeper sofa, a seasonally opened fireplace (Oct-April), wet bar with refrigerator, microwave, Keurig coffee maker, Margaritaville Frozen Concoction Maker, iPod docking station, free WiFi, luxurious bathroom with rain shower, and balcony or deck.Max occupancy: 4, 420-440 sq. ft.
1 Bedroom Suite
One Bedroom Suite unit features a spacious bedroom with a King-size bed and a balcony overlooking the Village shops. Other comforts include a separate living room with privacy door and sitting area with Queen-size sleeper sofa. In addition to a private balcony, the suite offers a seasonally-open stacked stone fireplace (Oct-April), two 40" LCD TV's, free WiFi and wet bar with refrigerator, microwave, Keurig coffee maker, Margaritaville Frozen Concoction Maker, and iron & ironing board. The bathroom offers a shower with rain shower fixtures and hairdryer. Max occupancy: 4, 490-600 sq. ft.
- Margaritaville Island Hotel is stunning. The suites are amazing. All the amenities make this a must see resort!!!! Great for families!!Posted by Alaina L. on 01.02.2018