Wyndham Smoky Mountains Vacations, Resorts, Rentals, Suites and Getaways
starting at $103/Night
What We Love
- You’ll appreciate that all the pools here are saltwater, which more natural and easier on the skin.
- Hop on the (seasonal) Fun Time Trolley, which can take you around the resort and Pigeon Forge attractions.
- There are two mini golf courses onsite for endless family fun!
- Don’t miss the two dry saunas, perfect for some serious relaxation.
- The kiddos will love the two playgrounds easily accessible on resort property.
Southern Spirit in the Smokies. When you stay at Wyndham Smoky Mountains in Sevierville, you’re right at the heart of America’s number one national park destination, close to outdoor fun and top draws like Dollywood, Splash Country, and more. You’ll find a non-stop bevy of live entertainment and activities, plus a warm, friendly Southern spirit that will stay with you long after you return home. Situated only a short drive from the stunning Smoky Mountains, this comfortable family-friendly resort offers spectacular views in a quiet and peaceful location.
Shake off the stress of everyday life and get ready for family fun at Dollywood Theme Park. Nestled in the Great Smoky Mountains, Dollywood provides the perfect escape from the everyday. And located right next door, you will find Dollywood's Splash Country Water Park, perfect for both the thrillseekers of your family and the pool loungers.
· Fully-equipped kitchen - and even wine glasses!
· Whirlpool tub
· Wireless internet
· 2 outdoor swimming pools
· 2 indoor swimming pools
· 2 outdoor children's pools
· 2 fitness areas
· 2 outdoor hot tubs
· 2 playgrounds
· 2 dry saunas
· 24-hour business center
· Wireless Internet
· 2 miniature golf areas
· Picnic/BBQ area
· Organized activities program
· Fun time trolley*
Some amenities are available at an additional charge.*
Please note that some amenities are made available on a seasonal basis and at an additional charge.
Daily housekeeping is not included and may be added for a nominal charge.
Check In 4:00 p.m., Check Out: 10:00 a.m.
Super store and groceries, 1 mile; lots of nearby restaurants, theaters, shopping
Vehicle suggested to reach on-site amenities, area attractions (if trolleys aren’t your thing)
Limited parking; two parking passes per unit
The resort is unable to provide parking for recreational vehicles, trailers, or boats on property
All of the pools at this resort are saltwater pools
Smoky Mountains guests do not have access to Great Smokies Lodge amenities and activities
· Horseback riding
· Live entertainment
· Downhill skiing
· Massage services
1 Bedroom Suite
One Bedroom Suite unit features King-size bed and Queen-size sleeper sofa, full bathroom, and washer/dryer. Mini kitchen with coffee maker, microwave, refrigerator, oven, dishwasher, stove, toaster, cookware, flatware. Convenient comforts include cable TV, hairdryer, AM/FM alarm clock, iron and ironing board, free high-speed wireless Internet. Max occupancy: 4, 558 sq. ft.
2 Bedroom Deluxe
Two Bedroom Deluxe unit features King-size bed in Master bedroom, Two Double-size beds in Guest bedroom, and Queen-size sleeper sofa in living area. Two full bathrooms - one with whirlpool tub, washer/dryer, and balcony/deck. Full kitchen with coffee maker, microwave, refrigerator, oven, dishwasher, stove, toaster, cookware, flatware. Convenient comforts include cable TV, hairdryer, AM/FM alarm clock, iron and ironing board, free high-speed wireless Internet. Max occupancy: 8, 1,175 sq. ft.
- Promotional codes and seasonal sale prices not reflected.
Use Instant Quote feature to apply any discounts.
1 Bedroom Suite 2 Bedroom Deluxe Weekday Weekend Weekday Weekend 5/25/18 11/29/18 $63 $137 $140 $231 11/30/18 12/20/18 $56 $130 $119 $221 12/21/18 1/3/19 $63 $137 $140 $231 1/4/19 1/31/19 $48 $104 $96 $180 2/1/19 3/21/19 $56 $112 $120 $204 3/22/19 5/23/19 $64 $148 $136 $252 5/24/19 11/28/19 $63 $137 $140 $231 11/29/19 12/19/19 $64 $148 $136 $252 12/20/19 1/2/20 $63 $137 $140 $231Reservation fees not included.
- Posted by Buffy Gibson on 06.23.2018The resort was clean and well maintained. We don't spend a lot of time in our room so it's important for us to have a spot with a great location and this didn't disappoint. My kids loved the indoor and outdoor pools while the adults were able to spend time in the hot tub since they are all within very close proximity. I would definitely stay here again!Posted by RICHARD KOENIGSKNECHT on 04.09.2018Spacious, updated rooms. Clean and well-run. Nice ammenities for the kids - playgrounds, pools, mini-golf, & game room. The drawback is that a busy road separates the resort, so you have to drive or take the shuttle if you want ammenities on the other side. It can also be cold to walk outside to your room after using the pool. Great location - close to the Smoky Mt Nat'l Park and tons of family activities.Posted by John Postema on 04.07.2018The resort was great. Upon check in, I was hounded to attend a presentation. I did not care for that. They were more pushy than some I have stayed in but after that they did not approach me again. I loved everything else about the resort.Posted by Emma Cordle on 01.15.2018From check in to check out, the staff at Wyndham was great. The resort was close to everything you could possibly want to enjoy! The one bedroom deluxe unit was great, we enjoyed the whirlpool tub, the layout of the unit was comfortable and spacious. We didn't use the pool or hot tub, but we did enjoy playing putt putt one evening when we finished our day early. We would highly recommend staying here~Posted by Sharon Eubanks on 09.26.2016