Wyndham Vacation Resorts Great Smokies Lodge Vacations, Resorts, Rentals, Suites and Getaways
starting at $175/Night
What We Love
- This resort is a great place for a family getaway, especially since you’ll get access to all the indoor and outdoor waterparks at no additional charge!
- There’s a free indoor playground at the Wilderness Lodge, plus an arcade room with putt putt golf and bowling (for an added fee).
- Never stress over food options here! There are great quick eats or nice meal options available throughout the day at the Wilderness Lodge, and don’t forget ice cream and coffee shops too.
- You’ll love the beautiful mountain views overlooking the golf course and firepit.
- Dine at the delicious nearby Applewood Farmhouse Restaurant with complementary apple fritters and apple juice all day.
The Wyndham Great Smokies Lodge is family vacationing on an epic scale. Set in the Smoky Mountain vacation town of Sevierville, the Great Smokies Lodge masterfully combines the beauty of the Smokies with top-notch amenities and accommodations. With a thrilling waterpark and miniature golf, this resort will have the whole family smiling from ear to ear. Spacious and well-appointed one-, two-, and three-bedroom condo-style units are loaded with all the amenities you could ever ask for. Private bedrooms, whirlpool tubs, secluded balconies, and thoughtfully laid out living spaces foster a truly comforting atmosphere. All condos are complete with in-suite laundry facilities and a full kitchen that includes everything needed to dine from the comfort of your room. Complimentary WiFi will keep you connected, while the entertainment center will help you unwind.
Step out of your room and the adventure is almost endless. The kids will simply be in awe of the massive indoor and outdoor waterparks, adventure forest, play area, and indoor children’s pool. Adults are treated to indoor and outdoor hot tubs, a modernly-equipped fitness center, and the adjacent greens of an 18-hole golf course. For your enjoyment, there are two full-service restaurants on-site. Convenient amenities include a gift and grocery store, tour desk, and trolley service (nominal fee) to the area’s best attractions. The resort is conveniently located between Sevierville and Gatlinburg, exponentially adding to your entertainment opportunities. Great Smoky Mountains National park is only 16 miles away, while the thrills and family-friendly adventure of Dollywood is just a 20-minute drive. Treat the whole family to a Great Smoky Mountain vacation like no other at the Wyndham Great Smokies Lodge.
The Smoky Mountains dominate the scenery of this region. The adventuresome traveler, however, will find an entire world waiting to be discovered just under the surface at Forbidden Caverns. This subterranean attraction is located in Sevierville, and is one of more than 8,350 caverns in the state of Tennessee. On top of the spectacle of a spelunking tour, guests are also treated to a highly educational experience. Highlights of this attraction include natural chimneys, grottos, and a crystal clear cave stream.
· Fully-equipped kitchen
· Large-screen TV
· DVD player
· Video game system
· Whirlpool tub
· Sofa bed
· Wireless Internet
· Indoor water park
· Outdoor water park
· Adventure Forest Indoor Park*
· Indoor children's pool
· Indoor/outdoor hot tub
· Fitness center
· 2 Restaurants - Thirsty Mariner Cafeteria & Grizzly Grill
· Game room
· Gift/Sundries Shop - The Outpost Store & The Market Store
· Free high-speed Internet access*
· ATM machine
· Kid's play area
· Laundry facilities
· Tour desk
· 24-Hour front desk
· Miniature golf*· Trolley to local attractions*
The water parks and amenity center hours of operation are subject to change. Please contact the resort for more information. Water park passes are limited to the maximum occupancy of the unit. Additional passes cannot be purchased.
Wyndham Vacation Resorts Great Smokies Lodge guests do not have access to Wyndham Smoky Mountains amenities and activities.
Pool view units at this resort offer a view of the outdoor water park. Units are now furnished with an interactive tablet providing information and offers from the local area, general interest articles, and resort content.
*Wireless Internet is free for up to 4 devices - ideal for emails and basic web browsing. For more streaming and surfing options on unlimited devices, Enhanced High-Speed Wireless Internet is available for $9.95 per day, $49.95 for 6-10 days, and $59.95 for 11-30 days.
*Please note that some amenities are made available on a seasonal basis and at an additional charge.
Daily housekeeping is not included and may be added for a nominal charge.
Check In 4:00 p.m., Check Out: 10:00 a.m.
· Horseback riding
· Live entertainment
· Downhill skiing
2 Bedroom Deluxe
Two Bedroom Deluxe unit features a Master bedroom with King-size bed, guest bedroom with two Double-size beds, Queen-size sleeper sofa, two bathrooms - one with whirlpool tub, private balcony, and washer and dryer. Full kitchen with coffee and tea maker, microwave, refrigerator, oven, dishwasher, stove, toaster, cookware, flatware. Convenient comforts include cable TV, hairdryer, AM/FM alarm clock, iron and ironing board, free WiFi. Max occupancy: 8, 1,970 sq. ft.
3 Bedroom Deluxe
Three Bedroom Deluxe unit features a Master bedroom with King-size bed, guest bedroom with King-size bed, guest bedroom with two Double-size beds, Queen-size sleeper sofa, two bathrooms - one with whirlpool tub, private balcony, and washer and dryer. Full kitchen with coffee and tea maker, microwave, refrigerator, oven, dishwasher, stove, toaster, cookware, flatware. Convenient comforts include cable TV, hairdryer, AM/FM alarm clock, iron and ironing board, free WiFi. Max occupancy: 8, 1,360 sq. ft.
- Promotional codes and seasonal sale prices not reflected.
Use Instant Quote feature to apply any discounts.
2 Bedroom Deluxe 3 Bedroom Deluxe Weekday Weekend Weekday Weekend 2/1/19 3/21/19 $126 $224 $189 $312 3/22/19 5/23/19 $189 $315 $210 $350 5/24/19 11/28/19 $216 $356 $288 $480 11/29/19 12/19/19 $189 $315 $210 $350 12/20/19 1/2/20 $216 $356 $288 $480 1/3/20 1/30/20 $119 $193 $147 $245 1/31/20 3/19/20 $126 $224 $189 $312 3/20/20 5/21/20 $147 $245 $210 $350 5/22/20 11/26/20 $189 $312 $252 $420 11/27/20 12/17/20 $147 $245 $210 $350 12/18/20 12/31/20 $189 $312 $252 $420Reservation fees not included.
- This resort was everything that we expected. Kids loved it!!! The rope course and the water park was a plus for them.The only complaint that I have is the parking. The entire time that we were there we did not have a parking spot close to the building we were staying in. I totally understand that guests were also parking there from the other building to come to the water park. Maybe having a specific parking area for those guests would be nice. This way guests who were actually staying in that building would have somewhere to park. Overall, great place to stay.....we are definitely planning on coming back!Posted by Barb S. on 03.17.2018This is our second time staying in the Wyndham part of Wilderness in the Smokies. It has been excellent each time!Posted by Elizabeth G. on 03.11.2018Our stay at the Great Smokies Lodge is always a great one. The kids have a blast at the indoor water park. We have not stayed during a time when the outdoor park is open so I can’t comment on that but it looks amazing. My ONLY complaint is the beds. They are so hard that it makes sleeping difficult. Initially I thought this was a personal preference however I heard others complaining about this as well. Other than the beds, all was wonderful!Posted by Mindy K. on 02.16.2018Our accommodation was perfect. This resort is amazing.Posted by Tonya S. on 01.28.2018One of our favorites. Great water park, arcade, and golf courses.Posted by Chris on 09.07.2016