Wyndham Austin Vacations, Resorts, Rentals, Suites and Getaways
starting at $190/Night
What We Love
- You’ll love the rooftop pool with gorgeous views of the city!
- Fun play area for families including wii, vintage arcade games, and shuffle board.
- The resort is located right in the middle of downtown Austin, within walking distance of all major attractions and delicious restaurants.
- The resort’s BBQ area is ideal for enjoying Texan cuisine.
- You’ll be within walking distance of The Contemporary, an art museum that hosts free family workshops every 2nd Saturday!
The next time you're in need of a getaway, Wyndham Austin will be waiting to serve as your home away from home in the Lone Star State. This brand new resort (which opened its doors in January 2018) offers suites filled with all of the comforts you need to enjoy a memorable escape from the hustle and bustle of your busy life. This includes a comfortably-sized living room with a large-screen TV, DVD player, and even video game system, to separate bedrooms offering each member of your travel crew peace and quiet. A fully-equipped kitchen to cook up your favorite meals and keep your travel budget in check, a dining area to spread out and recap the day's adventures, and even a washer and dryer complete the space.
Resort amenities abound with an outdoor swimming pool, rooftop sun deck, barbecue area, fitness center, fire pit, and an activities center. There is truly something for the whole family to enjoy during your stay!
- Tripbound has trekked to this resort to test it out for you before you go. We've also made sure that the property offers fun for the kiddos! Give us a call and we'd be happy to share why we love this pick, and make sure it's the perfect vacation match for you.
- Outdoor Pool
- Barbecue Area
- Fire Pit
- Activities Center
- Fitness Center
- Rooftop Sun Deck
The Studio Deluxe can accommodate up to 4 people with a king bed in the master bedroom and a queen sleeper sofa in the living area. Unit also includes one bathroom. A full kitchen includes coffee and tea maker, microwave, refrigerator, oven, dishwasher, stove, toaster, cookware, and flatware. General room amenities include cable TV, DVD player, hairdryer, iron and ironing board and WiFi.785 average square feet, max. occupancy 4
- Promotional codes and seasonal sale prices not reflected.
Use Instant Quote feature to apply any discounts.
Studio Deluxe Weekday Weekend 1/4/19 2/14/19 $181 $304 2/15/19 11/28/19 $192 $332 11/29/19 12/19/19 $181 $304 12/20/19 1/2/20 $192 $332Reservation fees not included.