Tripbound is pleased to offer the perfect (commissionable) vacation rental resource for your clients and fellow travel lovers.
Vacation rentals have become highly sought after by vacationing families and groups traveling together. This interest comes as no surprise because, when compared to the typical hotel stay, they offer all of the comforts of home and spacious floor plans at a tremendous value.
In 2013, we recognized a unique opportunity to provide traveling families with direct access to vacation suites by partnering with timeshare owners who are no longer able to use all of their time.
What does this mean for you? Your clients are able to enjoy all of the benefits of timeshare resorts located within popular destinations throughout the U.S. and Caribbean—without having to own one or attend the dreaded three-hour tour. This results in savings up to 50% off retail without any compromises.
And, in addition to being able to offer your travelers a suite deal they can’t get anywhere else, they’ll have the comfort and conveniences of a traditional resort-style stay.
*Suite photos are representative of the unit your client will receive, so there aren’t any surprises. These suites can also be booked in multiples for larger groups traveling together.
What You Can Offer Your Clients & Fellow Travel Lovers:
- Family-friendly resort destinations in the U.S. and Caribbean, with activities and programs designed with kids in mind
- Studio to Four Bedroom Suites with fully-stocked partial or full kitchens, and living and dining areas
- Resort setting, including front desk check-in, on-site maintenance, and luxurious resort-style amenities (these vary by resort, but favorites include: indoor and outdoor swimming pools, onsite dining options, sports courts, kids clubs, bike rentals, golfing, and more)
- Linens, toiletries, paper products, and other basics included with every stay
- Option to cancel up until 30 days prior to check-in date for a full refund
- Partial payment option, offering 50% down at the time of booking and 50% due 30 days before check-in
What You Get In Return:
- 15% commission to IATAN Accredited Agencies
- Courtesy holds at no cost for up to 48 hours while you talk things over with your clients (only available for check-ins outside of 30 days)
- 24-hour emergency check-in support available on an as-needed basis*
- Instant quote feature for real-time, accurate price quotes on demand
- Ability to tap into our first-hand resort knowledge and experience as our properties are Tripbound-tested and kid-approved
- Ultimate protection of your clients’ email and phone numbers from “timeshare call funnels” as we avoid the online timeshare marketplace