Wyndham Park City Vacations, Resorts, Rentals, Suites and Getaways
starting at $248/Night
What We Love
- This resort puts you less than a mile from the famed slopes of the Canyons Ski Resort Area.
- The area is home to the best fishing in all of Utah!
- You’ll love the resort’s two outdoor hot tubs, so you can keep warm as you watch the snow fall.
- Perfect for nature lovers, Park City is just a short 30 minute drive from the stunning Wasatch Mountain State Park.
- Take the Park City trolley to Historic Main Street, home to a prime selection of galleries, breweries, and eateries.
Perched less than a mile from the famed slopes of the Canyons Ski Resort Area, Wyndham Park City resort is your gateway to alpine adventure. While Park City is well regarded for its skiing heritage, the area also boasts a wide array of year-round activities that are sure to engage the whole family. Whether you seek the exhilaration of a single-track mountain bike trail, or the feeling that only lacing up a pair of sturdy hiking boots can bring, these mountains deliver. The area is also home to the best fishing in all of Utah, along with some of the finest golf courses in the state. Wintertime brings access to endless skiing, snowboard, snowmobile, and snowshoeing courses that are sure to challenge any skill level. At the end of an adventuresome day, Wyndham Park City resort will prove to be a welcome respite. The spacious one- and two-bedroom deluxe units offer the best in condominium style accommodations. Completely furnished kitchens give guests the flexibility of preparing their own meals. While, the in-suite laundry facilities provide the perfect alternative to exorbitant baggage fees. The resort features a long list of amenities that include two outdoor hot tubs, an outdoor pool, fully-equipped fitness center, skiing equipment storage, and so much more. So hit the slopes and explore the mountains, then come home to the relaxation of Wyndham Park City.
Just a short thirty-minute drive from the resort is the stunning Wasatch Mountain State Park. Located in Midway, UT, this nearly 23,000-acre preserve has been welcoming visitors since 1968. Wasatch Mountain SP is the definitive destination for year-round recreation with hundreds of campsites, miles of hiking and biking trails, and two golf courses waiting to be discovered. In addition to the two historic areas, Historic Tate Barn and Huber Grove, the park played host to the 2002 Olympic Winter games. Wasatch Mountain SP is open daily, 8 a.m. – 5 p.m., with closures for some holidays.
· Fully-equipped kitchen - and even wine glasses!
· Air conditioning
· Sofa bed
· Wireless internet
· Outdoor swimming pool
· 2 Outdoor hot tubs
· Fitness center
· Picnic/BBQ area
· Business center
· Owner's lounge
· Ski storage available*
· Covered valet parking (fee) **
· Private balcony/patio
· Washer/dryer (in-suite)
· Air conditioning
· Wireless Internet access ***
· ADA amenities available
*All ski equipment must be stored at the mandatory ski valet (on-site). Additionally, ski rentals are available through the resort’s contracted provider.
**Due to limited space, only one vehicle per unit is allowed. Valet parking is required and available at a cost of $10 / day.
***Basic wireless access is free for up to 4 devices. Enhanced high-speed wireless (unlimited devices) Internet access is available for $9.95 per day, $49.95 for 6-10 days, and $59.95 for 11-30 days.
Please note that some amentities are made available on a seasonal basis and at an additional charge.
Daily housekeeping is not included and may be added for a nominal charge.
This resort charges Transient Occupancy Tax. Taxes may be due at the time of booking.
Check In: 4:00 p.m., Check Out: 10:00 a.m.
· Downhill skiing
· Cross-country skiing
· Horseback riding
· Mountain biking
2 Bedroom Deluxe
Two Bedroom unit features a Master bedroom with King-size bed, second bedroom with two Double-size beds, Queen-size sleeper sofa in living area, and balcony or patio. Two full bathrooms; master bathroom has a tub and second bathroom has a shower. Full kitchen includes refrigerator, oven, microwave, dishwasher, stove, toaster, cookware, and flatware. Convenient comforts include cable TV, DVD player, hairdryer, AM/FM alarm clock, stereo w/ CD player, iron and ironing board, and air conditioning. Washer & dryer are located in-suite for your convenience. Basic wireless access is provided for up to four devices. Max Occupancy: 8, 983 sq. ft.
Promotional codes and seasonal sale prices not reflected.
Use Instant Quote feature to apply any discounts.
2 Bedroom Deluxe Weekday Weekend 5/8/20 5/28/20 $248 $413 5/29/20 9/24/20 $305 $507 9/25/20 10/22/20 $248 $413 10/23/20 11/26/20 $198 $343 11/27/20 12/10/20 $248 $413 12/11/20 12/31/20 $305 $507 1/1/21 4/8/21 $315 $523 4/9/21 5/6/21 $204 $353 5/7/21 5/27/21 $255 $425 5/28/21 9/23/21 $315 $523 9/24/21 10/21/21 $255 $425 10/22/21 11/25/21 $204 $353 11/26/21 12/9/21 $255 $425 12/10/21 12/31/21 $315 $523
Select a room to view seasonal rates.2 Bedroom Deluxe5/8/20 - 5/28/20Weekday: $248Weekend: $4135/29/20 - 9/24/20Weekday: $305Weekend: $5079/25/20 - 10/22/20Weekday: $248Weekend: $41310/23/20 - 11/26/20Weekday: $198Weekend: $34311/27/20 - 12/10/20Weekday: $248Weekend: $41312/11/20 - 12/31/20Weekday: $305Weekend: $5071/1/21 - 4/8/21Weekday: $315Weekend: $5234/9/21 - 5/6/21Weekday: $204Weekend: $3535/7/21 - 5/27/21Weekday: $255Weekend: $4255/28/21 - 9/23/21Weekday: $315Weekend: $5239/24/21 - 10/21/21Weekday: $255Weekend: $42510/22/21 - 11/25/21Weekday: $204Weekend: $35311/26/21 - 12/9/21Weekday: $255Weekend: $42512/10/21 - 12/31/21Weekday: $315Weekend: $523Reservation fees not included.
- Great location! Kitchen functional. Small living area, but we were hardly in the room. Loved the convenience of ski rentals on site and ski valet service.Posted by Lori P. on 02.19.2018Wyndham Park City. Great location. Wonderful condo hotel with all the amenities. Perfect for any ski vacation.Posted by Leslie M. on 01.12.2018The Wyndham Park City is a great deal for the price. Although not located immediately at the Canyons Resort base (which demands a greater price), it's only 20 steps from the Waldorf Gondola which brings you right to Orange Bubble Express lift! The staff at the Wyndham are very amiable and highly professional. This is the second time staying at this place and I am still impressed with the niceness of the rooms, whether 2 bedroom or 3 bedroom sized. After a whole day of snowboarding, a sit in a hot tub is very beneficial and this place has 2 outside next to the heated pool. Plus, there is a ski/snowboard rental on the first floor which was extremely helpful for my skiing friend this last trip. They offer underground parking too which is beneficial when going out at night (no window scraping...). I would recommend this place to anyone.Posted by Dan on 12.22.2016Five Star -- The Wyndham Resort in Park City was just fabulous. Loved the convenience of being ski-in ski-out and next to a gondola. The Aloha Sports shop was very convenient for renting equipment plus they stored our skis overnight. The resort and their staff are very lovely and accommodating. Would definitely recommend and stay there again.Posted by Ruth D. on 03.13.2019