Smugglers' Notch Vermont Vacations, Resorts, Rentals, Suites and Getaways
starting at $226/Night
What We Love
- This area is especially family friendly. In fact, it’s known as “America’s Family Resort!”
- There are all kinds of swimming options at Smuggler’s Notch. Choose from 8 heated pools, 4 waterslides, and 2 freshwater reservoirs!
- The kiddos will love the FunZone 2.0 Family Fun Complex.
- The resort features award-winning children’s programs for nonstop, kid-friendly adventures.
- Outdoor enthusiasts will adore all this versatile area has to offer! Enjoy sledding, bicycle rentals, canoeing, downhill skiing, ski equipment rental, snowboarding, and a golf driving range!
When you visit Smugglers' Notch Vermont, you get more adventure, more activities, and more valuable time to spend with your family. Located in the heart of Vermont, the resort offers 4 season family vacation experiences unlike any other. It's no wonder Smuggers' Notch Vermont is known as America's Family Resort!
Spacious two and three bedroom condo style units are designed with your family in mind; from oversized living spaces, plush bedding, and an extensive list of amenities that include in-suite laundry facilities. After an adventure-filled day, spend some time relaxing and reconnecting with friends or family around the inviting fireplace. Other comforting amenities include high-speed Internet access (fee), cable TV, whirlpool tub (some), and a private deck or balcony. Use the fully-equipped kitchen to facilitate memorable family meals and save some hard-earned vacation dollars.
Located right in the middle of Smugglers' Notch Valley, the resort is minutes from the area’s best restaurants and outdoor adventures. 67 thrilling downhill ski trails are spread between three mountains, and at Smugglers' Notch Vermont, you have direct access. Summertime reveals a rich array of swimming, sports activities, hiking trails, and so much more. Smugglers’ Notch State Park and many other iconic Northern Vermont attractions are close by as well. Spend a day at the Ben & Jerry’s Ice Cream Factory, visit the Cabot Creamery and sample some award winning cheeses, or tour the famed Vermont Teddy Bear factory. Whatever brings you to the Green Mountain State, Wyndham Smugglers’ Notch Vermont makes sure your stay will be unforgettable.
The Trapp Family Lodge in nearby Stowe, VT brings the rich von Trapp and Sound of Music legacy to life. Since 1950, the von Trapp’s have been welcoming guests to their 2,500-acre alpine retreat. Stop by to tour the grounds and get a real look at this famous family, or stop in for a meal at one of the three European-style restaurants. While in Stowe, be sure to check out the small town New England charm found along Stowe Mountain Road. More than 70 unique boutiques, art galleries, craft stores, and specialty shops fill the village and offer the best in the handcrafted Vermont tradition.
· Fully-equipped kitchen - and even wine glasses!
· Jetted tub (some)
· Wireless internet
· Fireplace (some)
· Cable TV
· DVD player
· Skiing at 3 interconnected mountains
· Fitness center
· Outdoor pools and water slides*
· Kid's activities
· Game room
· Golf lessons
· Fishing (VT fishing license required for those 15 years and older)
· Basketball and volleyball courts
· Airport shuttle service*
· Shuttle to local attractions*
· Business center
· Doctor on call
· Self-parking in lot
· Laundry facilities
· Social hours
· Video rentals*
· High speed internet, $10 a day/$30 a week
· 24-hour security
On-site shuttle service to resort amenities runs daily from 8 a.m. to 12 midnight in the winter and summer seasons. A mountain shuttle dedicated to transporting skiers and riders from The Welcome Sign in the Village to the upper mountain is offered daily from 8:30 a.m. to 4:30 p.m. in the winter season. A van shuttle service is available from the Burlington International Airport or Essex Junction Amtrak. For reservations and costs, call 1-800-419-4615 or 802-644-8851 ext. 1389.
The ski season runs from late November to early April, and is subject to weather and trail conditions.
Pools, hot tubs, outdoor water slide, children's water play areas, games and arcade rooms at the Community Center located in your condominium neighborhood are available at no charge.
Please note that some amenities are made available on a seasonal basis and at an additional charge.
Daily housekeeping is not included and may be added for a nominal charge.
Check In: 4:00 p.m., Check Out: 10:00 a.m.
· Canoeing & kayaking
· Zip line canopy tour
· Mountain biking
2 Bedroom Deluxe
Tamaracks & Aspens - The 2 Bedroom Deluxe units feature a variety of bed layouts. The bedrooms consist of a Queen- or King-size bed in the Master bedroom, a Queen-size or 2 Double-size beds in the Guest bedroom, and a Queen-size sleeper sofa in the living area. General room amenities include a dishwasher, stove, oven, cookware, coffee maker, flatware, microwave, refrigerator, deck/balcony, and cable TV. The unit includes 2 bathrooms. Max occupancy: 6-8, 1,220 sq. ft. Floor plan may vary.
Promotional codes and seasonal sale prices not reflected.
Use Instant Quote feature to apply any discounts.
2 Bedroom Deluxe Weekday Weekend 3/27/20 6/18/20 $176 $288 6/19/20 9/3/20 $216 $356 9/4/20 12/17/20 $176 $288 12/18/20 12/31/20 $216 $356 1/1/21 3/25/21 $230 $379 3/26/21 6/10/21 $187 $306 6/11/21 8/26/21 $230 $379 8/27/21 12/16/21 $187 $306 12/17/21 12/31/21 $230 $379
Select a room to view seasonal rates.2 Bedroom Deluxe3/27/20 - 6/18/20Weekday: $176Weekend: $2886/19/20 - 9/3/20Weekday: $216Weekend: $3569/4/20 - 12/17/20Weekday: $176Weekend: $28812/18/20 - 12/31/20Weekday: $216Weekend: $3561/1/21 - 3/25/21Weekday: $230Weekend: $3793/26/21 - 6/10/21Weekday: $187Weekend: $3066/11/21 - 8/26/21Weekday: $230Weekend: $3798/27/21 - 12/16/21Weekday: $187Weekend: $30612/17/21 - 12/31/21Weekday: $230Weekend: $379Reservation fees not included.
- Smuggs must be the most kid-friendly resort in the US. The ski school was fantastic. The daycare was perfect. There were more activities available then we had time to participate in. Plus there is fantastic intermediate and expert skiing for the parents. We can't wait to go back next year.Posted by Jason R. on 03.26.2018resort was staff great, room was in wonderful condition. There was no need to leave the resort once we arrived.Posted by Christian S. on 03.18.2018Excellent resortPosted by Sofia on 02.10.2017We chose Smuggler's for its combination of serious ski terrain, variety of beginner runs, family friendliness and affordability relative to some of the more super-upscale resorts (hello, Stowe). The trip was awesome, the condo we found through Tripbound was perfect for a family of four, and the price was measurably less than we would have paid for an older unit booking directly through the resort. Can't wait to go back!Posted by Greg S. on 01.25.2017Smuggler's Notch Resort is an excellent place to go to get away from city life. It is a low-key resort set in a beautiful natural environment where all of the employes are warm and friendly. The accommodations were very comfortable, clean, and convienent. This was one of my favorite vacations ever!Posted by Laura R. on 01.23.2017Smuggler's Notch Resort is an excellent place to go to get away from city life. It is a low-key resort set in a beautiful natural environment where all of the employes are warm and friendly. The accommodations were very comfortable, clean, and convienent. This was one of my favorite vacations ever!Posted by Laura R. on 01.23.2017