Wyndham Governor's Green Vacations, Resorts, Rentals, Suites and Getaways
starting at $114/Night
The Wyndham Governor’s Green welcomes guests with perfectly manicured grounds and gentle southern hospitality. Softly rolling hills rise to expose placid ponds and tree-lined paths. In this idyllic setting, there is ample opportunity to simply relax or partake in the many resort amenities. Thoughtfully designed one- and two-bedroom condos are truly built around your needs. Spacious layouts, separate bedrooms, private balconies, and a full list of convenient comforts give you a much-needed sense of seclusion, while the in-suite laundry facilities and fully-equipped kitchen offer both convenience and cost savings. Guests of the resort have full access to indoor and outdoor swimming pools, hot tubs, and even an adult-only pool. Children are sure to soak the day away at the kids pool and splash zone. Tennis courts, billiards room, and miniature golf will keep you as active as you desire.
Of course, one of the best things about Wyndham Governor’s Green is its location. Set just three miles outside of Williamsburg, the resort is in prime position to allow guests easy access to the rich colonial history that has made this area so famous. Colonial Williamsburg, Historic Yorktown, and the Jamestown Settlement are all within close proximity of the resort.
With Williamsburg being Tripbound's home, it's too difficult to pick just one local favorite. Located down the road from the resort are plenty of places to enjoy with your loved ones: more than a dozen golf courses, Busch Gardens Williamsburg, Water Country USA, Williamsburg Winery, Prime Outlets, and more!
- Tripbound has trekked to this resort to test it out for you before you go. We've also made sure that the property offers fun for the kiddos! Give us a call and we'd be happy to share why we love this pick, and make sure it's the perfect vacation match for you.
· Air conditioning
· Balcony or patio
· Iron and ironing board
· Alarm clock
· Full kitchen
· Washer / dryer
· DVD player
· Cable television
· Ceiling fans
· Adults-only outdoor swimming pool
· Two outdoor swimming pools
· Outdoor kids pool with splash zone
· Indoor swimming pool
· Indoor hot tub
· 2 outdoor hot tubs
· Children’s activity center - "Play Days" activities program
· 2 playgrounds
· Miniature golf
· Billiards room
· Tennis courts
· On-site massage services
· Business center
Please note that some amenities are made available on a seasonal basis and at an additional charge.
Daily housekeeping is not included and may be added for a nominal charge.
Check In: 4:00 p.m., Check Out: 10:00 a.m.
· Busch Gardens
· Water Country USA
· Historic Williamsburg
· Kimball Theatre
· Merchant’s Square
· Prime Outlets
3 Bedroom Deluxe
Three Bedroom Deluxe unit features private bedroom with one King-size bed, two guest bedrooms - one with King-size bed and the other with two Queen-size beds. The living room offers a Queen-size sleeper sofa. Additional room amenities include a washer/dryer and a private balcony. Full kitchen includes coffee and tea maker, microwave, refrigerator, oven, dishwasher, stove, toaster, cookware, flatware. Convenient comforts include cable TV, DVD player, hairdryer, AM/FM alarm clock, iron and ironing board. Max occupancy: 10, 1,542 sq. ft.
2 Bedroom Deluxe
The 2 Bedroom Deluxe unit has a king-sized bed in the Master Bedroom, two queen-sized beds in the Guest Bedroom, and a queen-sized sleeper sofa in the Living Area. Two bathrooms, washer/dryer. Full kitchen includes coffee and tea maker, microwave, refrigerator, oven, dishwasher, stove, toaster, cookware, flatware. Convenient comforts include cable TV, DVD player, hairdryer, AM/FM alarm clock, iron and ironing board. Max occupancy: 8, 1242 sq. ft.
- Promotional codes and seasonal sale prices not reflected.
Use Instant Quote feature to apply any discounts.
3 Bedroom Deluxe 2 Bedroom Deluxe Weekday Weekend Weekday Weekend 6/8/18 8/30/18 $168 $291 $126 $224 10/31/18 12/20/18 $147 $245 $105 $179 12/21/18 12/27/18 $168 $291 $126 $224 12/28/18 1/3/19 $147 $245 $105 $179 1/4/19 2/28/19 $120 $204 $64 $148 3/1/19 3/21/19 $144 $256 $96 $180 3/22/19 6/6/19 $168 $280 $120 $204 6/7/19 8/29/19 $192 $332 $144 $256 8/30/19 12/19/19 $168 $280 $120 $204 12/20/19 12/26/19 $192 $332 $144 $256 12/27/19 1/3/20 $168 $280 $120 $204Reservation fees not included.
- ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ Our resort was very clean, roomy & QUIET! A few maintenance repairs in the bathroom would have made it perfect. And a Keurig would have been icing on the cake. Would definitely stay again and recommend to friends and family 😀Posted by KAREN POTTER on 06.14.2018The condo we got at Governor's Green was newly renovated and had more light than other condos I've stayed in. Whenever I needed something extra (blankets, more dish detergent) they brought us more. There seemed to be plenty of parking and the location is very close to the outlets (and about 15 minutes away from Busch Gardens). The security staff and front desk staff were friendly and they happily accepted Instacart groceries for us (even though people don't order Instacart groceries often at this resort). I think this if my favorite condo resort in Williamsburg so far.Posted by Rachel Bagnulo on 04.23.2018I stayed at Governor's Green while traveling to Williamsburg, VA, for business. The condo was spacious, clean, and so very comfortable. It was nice to come "home" from a day of working and cook my own meal, have a bath in the jacuzzi tub, and relax in a King sized bed. It was so much bigger and more convenient than a hotel stay, and I saved a ton of money on my week-long stay!Posted by Brandi Wills on 02.03.2017Renting this condo was an excellent decision. The Wyndham Governors Green was perfect and we couldn't have asked for a better stay. The not only was the condo spacious and clean, the service from the staff was excellent. Any questions or concerns were answered right away and everyone was very friendly. We stayed only for 3 days but wished we stayed longer. I will not hesitate to go back to this resort the next time we go to Williamsburg.Posted by Katie Babic on 05.26.2016I loved this resort. It was very clean and had everything we needed. The indoor and outdoor pools were very nice. The mini golf was fun. Having a washer and dryer was very useful.Posted by Michelle Denise Piccioni on 06.14.2018We stayed at the Governors Green in March. The condo we stayed in was clean and had everything we needed for a wonderful girls getaway weekend. The price was affordable and the rooms were very comfortable. We enjoyed using the hot tubs. The staff was very helpful and pleasant. Highly recommend staying and here and would surely stay againPosted by Vicki on 04.04.2015This was one of the best Wyndham properties I have stayed at, it was very clean and had everything we needed. A great choice for touring Colonial Williamsburg. It was one of the easiest rentals I have done and it worked out great.Posted by Travel-Bug on 12.13.2014