Wyndham Kingsgate Vacations, Resorts, Rentals, Suites and Getaways
starting at $98/Night
What We Love
- The arcade room at Kingsgate is something special- it’s totally free to enter and you’ll have access to tons of games, including xbox and wii game systems.
- You’ll love the onsite mini movie theater that shows films throughout the week.
- This resort features an adults-only pool, and indoor and outdoor pools with a hot tub.
- Kingsgate is ideally located near great restaurants and local shopping, so you won’t miss a beat before getting out there and exploring the area!
- The kiddos will love the resort’ putt putt course, playground, tennis courts, volleyball courts, and snack bar for easy day time treats.
The Wyndham Kingsgate resort offers tremendous value for families traveling to the area with a wealth of family-friendly amenities, including an 18-hole miniature golf course, large outdoor and indoor pools, activities program, and movie theatre. There are plenty of amenities for adults to enjoy as well, including an adult’s only swimming pool, fitness center, tennis courts, and poolside bar and grill. The King’s Fare Marketplace and Deli (located next to the family pool) offers wine and beer tastings throughout the spring and summer seasons.
A few of our favorite kid-friendly perks include the well-stocked DVD library, children’s playground. and video arcade/game room - offering free endless games. The resort’s central location is a true draw for out-of-town guests looking to take in the rich history of Colonial Williamsburg and the thrill of Busch Gardens - both just a few miles away. In addition to the close proximity to nearby attractions, popular restaurants and shops are all right outside the resort for added convenience.
An array of suite sizes are available including one-, two-, and three-bedrooms all with spacious floor plans and convenient comfort features, including kitchens and living areas. The three-bedroom lockoff unit combines the one- and two-bedroom suites with an adjoining door, resulting in 2 kitchens and living areas.
What we love: Kingsgate offers a convenient location to Williamsburg’s most popular attractions including Busch Gardens, Water Country USA, and Colonial Williamsburg. A short drive will have you enjoying roller coasters, floating in a wave pool, or unleashing your inner colonist! Historic Jamestown is also only a few miles away.
- Tripbound has trekked to this resort to test it out for you before you go. We've also made sure that the property offers fun for the kiddos! Give us a call and we'd be happy to share why we love this pick, and make sure it's the perfect vacation match for you.
· Air conditioning
· Balcony or patio
· Iron and ironing board
· Alarm clock
· Full or partial kitchen
· DVD player
· Cable television
· Ceiling fans
· 2 outdoor pools
· Indoor swimming pool - open year round
· Outdoor hot tub
· Poolside grills
· Poolside bar and grill
· King's Fare Deli and Marketplace
· Picnic/grill areas
· Children's playground
· 18-hole miniature golf
· 2 tennis courts
· Movie theatre
· Game room - offering unlimited free games
· Fitness center
· DVD library
· Family activities program
Please note that some amenities are made available on a seasonal basis and at an additional charge.
Daily housekeeping is not included and may be added for a nominal charge.
Check In: 4:00 p.m., Check Out: 10:00 a.m.
· Busch Gardens
· Water Country USA
· Historic Williamsburg
· Kimball Theatre
· Merchant’s Square
· Prime Outlets
The One Bedroom unit has both a Queen-size bed and Queen-size sleeper sofa. Mini kitchen with coffee and tea maker, microwave, refrigerator, toaster, flatware. Unit has washer/dryer, and includes cable TV, DVD player, hairdryer, AM/FM alarm clock, iron and ironing board. Max occupancy: 4, 535 sq. ft.
2 Bedroom Deluxe
Two Bedroom unit has one bedroom with a King-size, one bedroom with a Queen-size bed, and a Queen-size sleeper sofa. Full kitchen has a coffee and tea maker, microwave, refrigerator, oven, dishwasher, stove, toaster, cookware, and flatware. Washer/dryer in unit, and private balcony. Room comforts include cable TV, DVD player, hairdryer, AM/FM alarm clock, iron and ironing board. Max occupancy: 6, 1,016 sq. ft.
- Promotional codes and seasonal sale prices not reflected.
Use Instant Quote feature to apply any discounts.
1 Bedroom 2 Bedroom Deluxe 3 Bedroom Lockoff Weekday Weekend Weekday Weekend Weekday Weekend 8/31/18 12/20/18 $56 $129 $105 $179 $161 $308 12/21/18 12/27/18 $63 $137 $126 $224 $189 $361 12/28/18 1/3/19 $56 $129 $105 $179 $161 $308 1/4/19 2/28/19 $48 $104 $64 $148 $112 $252 3/1/19 3/21/19 $56 $112 $96 $180 $152 $292 3/22/19 6/6/19 $56 $130 $105 $180 $161 $308 6/7/19 8/29/19 $63 $137 $126 $224 $189 $361 8/30/19 12/19/19 $56 $130 $105 $180 $161 $308 12/20/19 12/26/19 $63 $137 $126 $224 $189 $361 12/27/19 12/31/19 $56 $130 $105 $180 $161 $308Reservation fees not included.
- Posted by Charles Prest on 09.19.2018Beautiful resort, great value.Posted by Amy Krall on 08.28.2018Overall nice resort with good amenities. The 3 bedroom lockoff fit our family of 9 pretty well. We went at peak travel time and the pools and arcade were pretty crowded, but still doable. Our family loves Williamsburg!Posted by Steve Wagner on 08.27.2018Posted by Lisa Linton on 08.23.2018Beautiful, clean, and plenty to do. It was close to great restaurants and other entertainment. Staff was friendly. The apartment was beautiful and beds very comfortable. Tv in every room was a bonus! My only problem was the morning after we checked out I called the resort back to let them know my granddaughter had left her clothes in the bottom drawer in one of the bedrooms and it wasn’t until the following Monday that they called me to tell me when they went to check there was nothing there. If the person who did the cleaning had gone into that bedroom and checked the drawers she would’ve found the clothes. By the time they did check, someone else had already been staying in the apartment . Other than that, perfect vacation!Posted by Kathleen Holden on 08.23.2018It did take a few hours to get us checked in however the rest of the stay fantastic. The amenities were great!!!Posted by Kametra Maclin on 08.22.2018Posted by Jose A. Negron on 08.18.2018This was our family second time at this resort and we love coming there. We enjoy the pool and the other activities that resort provides. Also the fact that everything close down at 10pm is great. We don’t have to travel far to the beach or any other Destinations that we had planned for. The one negative response I do have is that are check in time was at 4pm and we arrive at 8pm and was told we were going to have to wait because our rooms wasn’t ready yet. My husband and I was a little disappointed about that after driving from up state NY to Virginia all we wanted to do is relax after a long day of driving. But other then that we enjoy our stay there and will definitely come back in the future.Posted by Lenroy Barnett on 08.17.2018It was great. The staff was friendly and helpful. We thought the suite had everything we needed. It was close to everything we wanted to do.Posted by Cathleen A. Taggart on 08.08.2018Posted by Sharon O'Connor on 08.06.2018Posted by Laurie Swann on 08.06.2018We have stayed here a few times and every time has been great. The kids enjoy the pools, arcade and the adults love the spacious rooms. It’s actually a two bedroom 2 bathroom apartment. It’s always clean and has everything we need.Posted by Darlene Linthicum on 08.03.2018Kingsgate was very nice. The air conditioning did not cool the bedrooms very well but other than that, we loved it.Posted by Jonathan D. Wilson on 07.27.2018We stayed at Wyndham kingsgate and we had a blast! The unit was clean and comfortable with really high end finishes. The kitchenette was equipped with good quality utensils appliances and just about any you would need to make a complete meal! Only complaint would be lack of counter space and storage. Believe me we weren't trying to slave over 3 course meals or anything but there was nowhere to even put a box of cereal and some bagels. There wasn't even enough space on the counter to butter bagels. We had to use the table which made things tight. Also only 1 towel bar in the bathroom for a family of 4 drove me nuts. Next time we may consider getting a 2 bedroom instead of the 1 BR. The washing machine/dryer in the unit was a game changer. Overall great experience- I definitely recommend and we're already planning our next visit! And I forgot to mention there's so much stuff to do at the resort you don't have to spend a ton on outside attractions!Posted by Ramona White on 07.27.2018Excellent, family oriented, arcade for the kids, indoor outdoor pool, mini golf, movie theater and fairly descent selection of dvds to checkout. Picnic areas throughout and very clean.Posted by Constantia Lambrou on 07.27.2018The Wyndham Kingsgate is a very nice place to stay. The pools are beautiful, the staff is friendly, and the condo was clean. I highly recommend staying there when in Williamsburg.Posted by Gary Reese on 06.30.2018Posted by Lorrie Cliff on 06.16.20185 STARS! It was fantastic! The staff was nice and not pushy. The condo was large and exceptionally clean. The little neighborhood was secure and pretty.Posted by Donald Munson on 06.14.2018The Kingsgate (Williamsburg) was perfect and very accurately described on the site. I loved how roomy, clean, updated and convenient this resort was. Absolutely perfect for our Spring Break Getaway and I will definitely recommend to anyone I hear who will be doing the same trip.Posted by Michele Castellano on 04.22.2018Lots of amenities but time share sales pitch just to get a parking pass was offputtingPosted by Chad Price on 04.07.2018When I booked my vacation, I was assured that I would not be pressured to attend a Wyndham pitch. The pressure to sit through the meeting was very high. I politely declined the presentation numerous times and then I refused to attend. The staff was very upset with me and told me that I was obligated. I still refused. It was an unfortunate way to start the vacation because the resort itself was very fun, reasonably priced, and it was very nice to have a 2 bedroom unit. My kids loved the outdoor heated pool, game room, putt putt, and tennis courts! I would have given more stars if it were not for the check in experience.Posted by Jenni Fleck Jones on 04.02.2018We have a great stay at Kingsgate! We used all of the facilities, including pools, hot tub, arcades, and movie theater. The family all loved it. We also did an excursion to Colonial Williamsburg/William & Mary college. The location, restaurants, and shopping near by were great as well.Posted by Aaron Dhiman on 04.01.2018Lovely Resort with plenty of amenities to choose from. The suite we stayed in was clean and updated however you could hear the upstairs neighbours walking around in the middle of the night. Next time we will stay in an upper unit.Otherwise it was an enjoyable visit and good proximity to the Site Seeing Venues.Posted by Alain Audet on 03.28.2018Kingsgate was great. Staff was courteous and efficient. The unit was spacious and spotless.Posted by Evelyn Kauffman on 12.21.2017Staff was very courteous and quick to help with any issue that came up. Condo was clean and nicely furnished. Lots of space to spread out which was nice because there were 4 kids and 5 adults. Property was very nice, amenities on site were great- coffee shop, restaurant, putt putt, playground for kids and an indoor/ outdoor pool. Check in and Check out was also very easy! This resort was great!Posted by Lizette Alexander on 11.25.2017We came for a much needed family vacation with 4 adults, 3 teenagers, a 9 year old and two toddlers. We had a 3 bedroom condo suite that held all of us comfortably. With 2 living areas it gave us room to comfortably spread out. the toddlers loved the balcony on our unit which looked over the pond and the ducks & geese came up for food. The boys loved the arcade, the computer center let me print tickets for Busch Gardens, and the miniature golf was so much fun. We look forward to returning in the future - hopefully we can stay longer!Posted by Sharon Eubanks on 04.05.2016Beautiful resort! The rooms, as well as the common facilities were clean and well maintained. The central location made it very easy to enjoy the local sites and attractions. The only down side was the check in process, as it took quite a while to be assigned a room and receive our keys. Overall, we were happy with our decision to stay there and had a great time!Posted by Vivian Carr on 08.21.2018The resort was great. It had a lot of activities for the kids and we were able to have enough space for my family of 10. I would recommend it to anyone who fits our criteria.Posted by Patrick Blais on 07.05.2018The resort had plenty of things for the kids to do. Check in was quick.Posted by Lekesha Smith on 06.14.2018Can't say enough good things about the resort. Beyond our expectations!Posted by Judy Whetsel on 06.14.2018We went here for our honeymoon and spent 4 nights! This place is absolutely amazing! The rooms were huge and well laid out. You got a nice little basket of goodies that included microwave popcorn, lemonade you could mix up and use, laundry detergent, soap for the dishwasher and a few other small things. The $6 resort fee comes with so many things, like the mini golf, pools and two huge arcades! This is the perfect family trip or couple getaway. We hope to go back again soon, and if it wasn’t for our 17 hour drive we would be back every weekend! Hotel staff was super friendly and they were able to help us find things not only on the property, but also within the area! I would recommend everyone to check this place out.Posted by Alicia L. on 06.08.2015