Wyndham Kingsgate Vacations, Resorts, Rentals, Suites and Getaways
starting at $112/Night
The Wyndham Kingsgate resort offers tremendous value for families traveling to the area with a wealth of family-friendly amenities, including an 18-hole miniature golf course, large outdoor and indoor pools, activities program, and movie theatre. There are plenty of amenities for adults to enjoy as well, including an adult’s only swimming pool, fitness center, tennis courts, and poolside bar and grill. The King’s Fare Marketplace and Deli (located next to the family pool) offers wine and beer tastings throughout the spring and summer seasons.
A few of our favorite kid-friendly perks include the well-stocked DVD library, children’s playground. and video arcade/game room - offering free endless games. The resort’s central location is a true draw for out-of-town guests looking to take in the rich history of Colonial Williamsburg and the thrill of Busch Gardens - both just a few miles away. In addition to the close proximity to nearby attractions, popular restaurants and shops are all right outside the resort for added convenience.
An array of suite sizes are available including one-, two-, and three-bedrooms all with spacious floor plans and convenient comfort features, including kitchens and living areas. The three-bedroom lockoff unit combines the one- and two-bedroom suites with an adjoining door, resulting in 2 kitchens and living areas.
What we love: Kingsgate offers a convenient location to Williamsburg’s most popular attractions including Busch Gardens, Water Country USA, and Colonial Williamsburg. A short drive will have you enjoying roller coasters, floating in a wave pool, or unleashing your inner colonist! Historic Jamestown is also only a few miles away.
- Tripbound has trekked to this resort to test it out for you before you go. We've also made sure that the property offers fun for the kiddos! Give us a call and we'd be happy to share why we love this pick, and make sure it's the perfect vacation match for you.
· Air conditioning
· Balcony or patio
· Iron and ironing board
· Alarm clock
· Full or partial kitchen
· DVD player
· Cable television
· Ceiling fans
· 2 outdoor pools
· Indoor swimming pool - open year round
· Outdoor hot tub
· Poolside grills
· Poolside bar and grill
· King's Fare Deli and Marketplace
· Picnic/grill areas
· Children's playground
· 18-hole miniature golf
· 2 tennis courts
· Movie theatre
· Game room - offering unlimited free games
· Fitness center
· DVD library
· Family activities program
Please note that some amenities are made available on a seasonal basis and at an additional charge.
Daily housekeeping is not included and may be added for a nominal charge.
Check In: 4:00 p.m., Check Out: 10:00 a.m.
· Busch Gardens
· Water Country USA
· Historic Williamsburg
· Kimball Theatre
· Merchant’s Square
· Prime Outlets
The One Bedroom unit has both a Queen-size bed and Queen-size sleeper sofa. Mini kitchen with coffee and tea maker, microwave, refrigerator, toaster, flatware. Unit has washer/dryer, and includes cable TV, DVD player, hairdryer, AM/FM alarm clock, iron and ironing board. Max occupancy: 4, 535 sq. ft.
2 Bedroom Deluxe
Two Bedroom unit has one bedroom with a King-size, one bedroom with a Queen-size bed, and a Queen-size sleeper sofa. Full kitchen has a coffee and tea maker, microwave, refrigerator, oven, dishwasher, stove, toaster, cookware, and flatware. Washer/dryer in unit, and private balcony. Room comforts include cable TV, DVD player, hairdryer, AM/FM alarm clock, iron and ironing board. Max occupancy: 6, 1,016 sq. ft.
- 5 STARS! It was fantastic! The staff was nice and not pushy. The condo was large and exceptionally clean. The little neighborhood was secure and pretty.Posted by Donald Munson on 06.14.2018The Kingsgate (Williamsburg) was perfect and very accurately described on the site. I loved how roomy, clean, updated and convenient this resort was. Absolutely perfect for our Spring Break Getaway and I will definitely recommend to anyone I hear who will be doing the same trip.Posted by Michele Castellano on 04.22.2018Lots of amenities but time share sales pitch just to get a parking pass was offputtingPosted by Chad Price on 04.07.2018When I booked my vacation, I was assured that I would not be pressured to attend a Wyndham pitch. The pressure to sit through the meeting was very high. I politely declined the presentation numerous times and then I refused to attend. The staff was very upset with me and told me that I was obligated. I still refused. It was an unfortunate way to start the vacation because the resort itself was very fun, reasonably priced, and it was very nice to have a 2 bedroom unit. My kids loved the outdoor heated pool, game room, putt putt, and tennis courts! I would have given more stars if it were not for the check in experience.Posted by Jenni Fleck Jones on 04.02.2018We have a great stay at Kingsgate! We used all of the facilities, including pools, hot tub, arcades, and movie theater. The family all loved it. We also did an excursion to Colonial Williamsburg/William & Mary college. The location, restaurants, and shopping near by were great as well.Posted by Aaron Dhiman on 04.01.2018Lovely Resort with plenty of amenities to choose from. The suite we stayed in was clean and updated however you could hear the upstairs neighbours walking around in the middle of the night. Next time we will stay in an upper unit.Otherwise it was an enjoyable visit and good proximity to the Site Seeing Venues.Posted by Alain Audet on 03.28.2018The people above us had kids and sounded as if they were jumping off the couch and doing gymnastics until 11:30 at night. The thumping reverberated down through the walls as well as being loud. We complained to the front desk twice. The manager was supposed to call us but never did. The layout wasn’t very good and it was very difficult to access the closets. Wouldn’t stay here again and would advise others to avoid it.Posted by Karen Cook on 03.04.2018Kingsgate was great. Staff was courteous and efficient. The unit was spacious and spotless.Posted by Evelyn Kauffman on 12.21.2017Staff was very courteous and quick to help with any issue that came up. Condo was clean and nicely furnished. Lots of space to spread out which was nice because there were 4 kids and 5 adults. Property was very nice, amenities on site were great- coffee shop, restaurant, putt putt, playground for kids and an indoor/ outdoor pool. Check in and Check out was also very easy! This resort was great!Posted by Lizette Alexander on 11.25.2017We came for a much needed family vacation with 4 adults, 3 teenagers, a 9 year old and two toddlers. We had a 3 bedroom condo suite that held all of us comfortably. With 2 living areas it gave us room to comfortably spread out. the toddlers loved the balcony on our unit which looked over the pond and the ducks & geese came up for food. The boys loved the arcade, the computer center let me print tickets for Busch Gardens, and the miniature golf was so much fun. We look forward to returning in the future - hopefully we can stay longer!Posted by Sharon Eubanks on 04.05.2016The resort had plenty of things for the kids to do. Check in was quick.Posted by Lekesha Smith on 06.14.2018Can't say enough good things about the resort. Beyond our expectations!Posted by Judy Whetsel on 06.14.2018We went here for our honeymoon and spent 4 nights! This place is absolutely amazing! The rooms were huge and well laid out. You got a nice little basket of goodies that included microwave popcorn, lemonade you could mix up and use, laundry detergent, soap for the dishwasher and a few other small things. The $6 resort fee comes with so many things, like the mini golf, pools and two huge arcades! This is the perfect family trip or couple getaway. We hope to go back again soon, and if it wasn’t for our 17 hour drive we would be back every weekend! Hotel staff was super friendly and they were able to help us find things not only on the property, but also within the area! I would recommend everyone to check this place out.Posted by Alicia L. on 06.08.2015