Wyndham Vacation Resorts at Glacier Canyon Vacations, Resorts, Rentals, Suites and Getaways
starting at $101/Night
What We Love
- Here you’ll get free access to four indoor & four outdoor waterparks. There is an astounding 500,000 square feet of indoor and outdoor water parks throughout The Wilderness Territory!
- In addition to the water parks, you’ll also be able to choose from optional-fee amenities like indoor/outdoor go-cart courses, video arcades, zip lines, laser tag, laser mazes, and walking trails.
- You’ll love the countless onsite dining options available at the Wilderness Lodge for quick eats or nice meals throughout the day, which also includes ice cream and coffee shops!
- This resort gets major convenience points! Guests may arrive to the resort as early as 12PM on their check-in day to start using the onsite water parks, and guests may use the water park till closing on their day of check-out. Showers & changing rooms are available onsite, too.
- Explore the distinctive sandstone cliffs along the Wisconsin River. You can tour them by river boat, jet boat and amphibious Duck, or by horseback along the forested trails.
The Wyndham Vacation Resorts at Glacier Canyon is family vacationing at the next level. Located in the wooded beauty of Wisconsin Dells, Glacier Canyon is part of a 600-acre property known as The Wilderness Territory. Between the Glacier Canyon Resort and its sister properties, your family will have access to a mind-blowing list of amenities and attractions. After you experience the excitement of the resort's four indoor and outdoor waterparks, adding up to more than 500,000 square feet, It’s easy to see why the Dells is called “The Waterpark Capital of World.” To top it off, the resort offers two golf courses, sure to ignite the golfer in you and challenge any skill level. The Dodge ‘Em City and Timberland Play Park are home to a 35,000-square-foot, four-story tall adventure facility that will amaze your children. Other high thrill adventures include laser tag and maze, black light mini golf, bumper boats, go-karts, zip lines, rope courses, and so much more.
Spaciously designed one-, two-, and three-bedroom condo style accommodations will be sure to provide much needed relaxation after fun-filled days. All units boast full kitchens that are capable of cooking a simple snack or full meal for the whole family. In-suite laundry facilities help reduce travel fees and ensure your family is always ready for the next day's adventure. Enjoy a relaxing time on the balcony or deck, while posting some epic family vacation pics thanks to complimentary WiFi. Live your family vacation to the fullest at the Wyndham Vacation Resort at Glacier Canyon.
After all the heart-pumping adventure of a vacation in the Dells, a family favorite throwback is certainly in order. The Big Sky Twin Drive-In Theater takes you back to a simpler time, when movies were watched under the stars. This drive-in has two mammoth screens that play four of the latest Hollywood movies each and every night. And nothing completes the nostalgia of an outdoor movie theater like a box of warm buttered popcorn or any of the classic treats available at the concession stand.
· Cable TV
· DVD player
· Air conditioning
· Interactive tablet with info & offers in the area
· Fully-equipped kitchen - and even wine glasses!
· Washer / dryer
· Whirlpool tub
· Sofa bed
· Balcony / deck
· Hair dryer
· Iron and ironing board
· Outdoor swimming pool*
· Organized children's activities
· 3 Indoor water parks*
· 2 Golf courses*
· 5 Restaurants*
· Zip line tour*
· Indoor miniature golf*
· Outdoor go-karts*
· Game room
· Fitness center
· 3 Outdoor water parks*
· Day spa*
· Play park & arcade*
· Haunted hotel*
· Outdoor miniature golf*
· Convenience store
*These amenities are located within a larger resort area known as Wilderness Territory.
The Wilderness Territory rotates waterpark schedules from September to May, keeping one indoor water park closed at all times.
Many amenities are not managed by Wyndham Vacation Resorts.
Shuttle service is available from Wyndham Vacation Resorts at Glacier Canyon to select Wilderness Territory amenities including the water parks. Resort Mailing Address: PO Box 574, Lake Delton, WI 53940.
This is a non-smoking resort.
Wireless Internet is free for up to 4 devices, ideal for emails and basic web browsing. For more streaming and surfing options on unlimited devices, Enhanced High-Speed Wireless Internet is available for $9.95 per day, $49.95 for 6-10 days, and $59.95 for 11-30 days.
*Please note that some are made available on a seasonal basis and at an additional charge.
Daily housekeeping is not included and may be added for a nominal charge.
Check In: 4:00 p.m., Check Out: 10:00 a.m.
· Downhill skiing
· Cross-country skiing
· Horseback riding
· Live entertainment
· Mountain biking
· Jet skiing
1 Bedroom Deluxe
The 1 Bedroom Deluxe unit features a King-size bed in the bedroom and a Queen-size sleeper sofa in the living area. Full kitchen includes large refrigerator, stove, microwave, and coffee maker. Additional amenities include a washer and dryer, balcony/deck, fireplace, and bathroom with jetted tub. Convenient comforts: cable TV, DVD player, hair dryer, iron and ironing board, and WiFi Internet. Max occupancy: 4; 900 sq. ft.
2 Bedroom Deluxe
The 2 Bedroom Deluxe unit features a King-size bed in the Master bedroom, two Double-size beds in the Guest bedroom, and a Queen -size sleeper sofa in the living area. Full kitchen includes large refrigerator, stove, microwave, and coffee maker. Additional amenities include two bathrooms - one with a jetted tub, a washer and dryer, balcony/deck, and fireplace. Convenient comforts: cable TV, DVD player, hair dryer, iron and ironing board, and WiFi Internet. Max occupancy: 8; 1,226 sq. ft.
Promotional codes and seasonal sale prices not reflected.
Use Instant Quote feature to apply any discounts.
1 Bedroom Deluxe 2 Bedroom Deluxe Weekday Weekend Weekday Weekend 2/14/20 2/20/20 $149 $264 $206 $350 2/21/20 4/16/20 $112 $200 $160 $264 4/17/20 5/28/20 $64 $148 $96 $180 5/29/20 6/25/20 $112 $200 $160 $264 6/26/20 9/10/20 $149 $264 $206 $350 9/11/20 12/17/20 $54 $117 $72 $166 12/18/20 12/31/20 $149 $264 $206 $350 1/1/21 2/11/21 $68 $157 $102 $191 2/12/21 2/18/21 $153 $272 $213 $361 2/19/21 4/15/21 $119 $213 $170 $281 4/16/21 5/27/21 $68 $157 $102 $191 5/28/21 6/24/21 $119 $213 $170 $281 6/25/21 9/9/21 $153 $272 $213 $361 9/10/21 12/16/21 $51 $111 $68 $157 12/17/21 12/31/21 $153 $272 $213 $361
Select a room to view seasonal rates.1 Bedroom Deluxe2/14/20 - 2/20/20Weekday: $149Weekend: $2642/21/20 - 4/16/20Weekday: $112Weekend: $2004/17/20 - 5/28/20Weekday: $64Weekend: $1485/29/20 - 6/25/20Weekday: $112Weekend: $2006/26/20 - 9/10/20Weekday: $149Weekend: $2649/11/20 - 12/17/20Weekday: $54Weekend: $11712/18/20 - 12/31/20Weekday: $149Weekend: $2641/1/21 - 2/11/21Weekday: $68Weekend: $1572/12/21 - 2/18/21Weekday: $153Weekend: $2722/19/21 - 4/15/21Weekday: $119Weekend: $2134/16/21 - 5/27/21Weekday: $68Weekend: $1575/28/21 - 6/24/21Weekday: $119Weekend: $2136/25/21 - 9/9/21Weekday: $153Weekend: $2729/10/21 - 12/16/21Weekday: $51Weekend: $11112/17/21 - 12/31/21Weekday: $153Weekend: $2722 Bedroom Deluxe2/14/20 - 2/20/20Weekday: $206Weekend: $3502/21/20 - 4/16/20Weekday: $160Weekend: $2644/17/20 - 5/28/20Weekday: $96Weekend: $1805/29/20 - 6/25/20Weekday: $160Weekend: $2646/26/20 - 9/10/20Weekday: $206Weekend: $3509/11/20 - 12/17/20Weekday: $72Weekend: $16612/18/20 - 12/31/20Weekday: $206Weekend: $3501/1/21 - 2/11/21Weekday: $102Weekend: $1912/12/21 - 2/18/21Weekday: $213Weekend: $3612/19/21 - 4/15/21Weekday: $170Weekend: $2814/16/21 - 5/27/21Weekday: $102Weekend: $1915/28/21 - 6/24/21Weekday: $170Weekend: $2816/25/21 - 9/9/21Weekday: $213Weekend: $3619/10/21 - 12/16/21Weekday: $68Weekend: $15712/17/21 - 12/31/21Weekday: $213Weekend: $361Reservation fees not included.
- We were very pleased again with the trip bound team and look forward to working with you again in the future.Posted by Debra G. on 02.05.2020Loved our rooms they where better than how we had imagined super roomy, beds were very confy and pillows so soft...only thing we found upseting was that the rooms where not ready by checking time promised and we had to wait for hrs to get in other than that it was very nicePosted by Omar C. on 12.17.2019Posted by Jamie K. on 12.06.2019We have stayed in the Dells many times and this is by far the best room and deal we have ever gotten. We got a newly remodeled two bedroom deluxe condo and it is so spacious! We were close to the skywalk and enjoyed all the indoor waterparks! I love coming in the "off" season as it is less crowded, less expensive but still plenty to do!!We will definitely be back!Posted by Amy G. on 10.13.2019Our family loves the Wilderness Resort and tripbound made the reservation process incredibly easy. We love the Wyndham condos in Glacier Canyon. We have all the comforts of home and then some. I’m a bargain shopper for vacations and am always amazed at the money saved and convenience of making our own meals in our room. Quick walk to all water parks and ammenities. Already planning our next stay!Posted by Amber S. on 03.20.2019The room was amazing!! The hallways were quite cold in the morning. It felt as though someone had opened a window in the middle of winter. I put a sweatshirt and blanket on the kiddos and they were fine. I would like to see an indoor pool at the lodge building, even a basic pool would be nice. The other indoor water parks are amazing and attached by sky walk just stay on the second floor and you can get to all three of them. The staff was courteous even after I told them I had no interest in a timeshare. The pub had a limited menu but we visited on an off season. The building is gorgeous nice wide hallways, vaulted ceilings. Definitely a lodge feel. Check in and out was a breeze. We even were allowed in our room early.Posted by Tiffany T. on 03.12.2019We had the best time staying at Glacier Canyon! It is our traditional Winter Blue’s getaway each year!Posted by Tania Y. on 02.15.2019Loved the resort family oriented and clean and very spacious accommodationsPosted by Charles S. on 02.05.2019Resort is very nice. It is alot of walking but we really enjoyed our 2 Bedroom Deluxe unit. The waterparks are great. Water is a little cold. Washer and dryer in the unit are very appreciated. The staff was very friendly. We will travel to this resort again.Posted by Debra G. on 01.25.2019Beautiful room with all needed amenities. Water parks and all amusement attractions were great. Kids were never bored!Posted by Victoria N. on 12.19.2018We absolutely LOVE staying at Glacier Canyon at the Wilderness. Everything from checking in to the property to the shuttle service is phenomenal. We still have more discovering to do of the property but we will be back, no doubts about it. We have only stayed in winter months so I can't rate the outdoor things but, honestly, once you're there in the winter you still feel like you're on a getaway where you can comfortably relax by the pool, not even worry about the cold! I'm excited to see the completed renovations, the property was already so nice so I'm anxious to see what you possibly could've improved!Posted by Kimberly C. on 11.21.2018We had an awesome time at The Wyndham Glacier Canyon! You never have to leave the resort, everything was there. And the room was very spacious and beautifully decorated. Why stay in a regular hotel room when you can have a 2 bedroom suite for a great price!Posted by Ed S. on 11.03.2018Absolutely awesome. Staff is always nice and helpful!!Posted by Brian H. on 10.05.2018The process with Tripbound booking the Resort was terrific. They were responsive to my emails and I felt totally confident through the entire process. Once we arrived at the Resort (On a Sunday) it was packed with people checking in. But to our surprise, they had a separate check in for Wyndham guests vs. the standard hotel bookings. We breezed right though check in, but our room wasn't ready until 4:30 and it should have been 4pm. They were very accommodating giving us a room that was close to everything for my Dad, who is handicapped. They also gave my Dad a golf cart shuttle around to the different waterparks so he could enjoy the time with us and not worry about getting to and from the areas. The rooms was nice but a little outdated. It had a musty smell too, but with the doors open it seemed to go away quickly. We have stayed at most of the Resorts in the Dells, and this was by far our best experience with the room, location and amenities. Thanks Tripbound!Posted by Lance W. on 08.22.2018Posted by Mike H. on 08.17.2018Was great and very friendly staffPosted by Paula B. on 04.24.2018So amazing!!! The staff is geeat, and there is so much to do!! If you are going for more than one day invest in the unlimited fun pass for the kids!Posted by Brian H. on 02.14.2018Absolutely loved Wyndham Glacier Canyon! Very plush! Larger room than we expected. My third visit to Wilderness Territories, first one at Wyndham, we will never rent a regular hotel room again! Can't beat the convenience of a full kitchen and a washer and dryer!Posted by Jacob F. on 01.24.2018We stayed for 3 nights Nov 2016, and absolutely loved it. Our suite was gorgeous, with 2 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms, a full kitchen, fireplace, whirlpool, and balcony. Check-in was very easy and quick, and especially nice because the line to check-in was long for the hotel, but for Wyndham was VIP check-in. Very fast--5 minutes and I had our keys. The resort itself is very clean, lots of people on staff, many lifeguards on duty, and they were very focused on their jobs. We'd love to return again, and I'll definitely book through tripbound, as it was extremely fast, affordable, and the people that work there are so friendly.I've never had such an easy vacation to plan or book before.Posted by Susan W. on 11.19.2016Nice resort, large with numerous activities available.......we were a bit off season but with everything opening soon it would be a great summer destination.Posted by Cherie W. on 06.14.2018